mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
"It's always Russia....Russia.....Russia!!!"

Brady-Bunchs-Jan-Scared-Reaction-Gif.gif

[VIDEO] Joy Behar Calls For Donald Trump to Step Down
"Joy Behar, who many such as myself believe to be on hard drugs is calling for Trump to step down from the presidency before he even ascends to it. I propose we start a GoFundMe page to pay for drug rehabilitation stay for the unpopular host of The View. If the request sounds strange to you, her reasoning is even worse. She contends that if Trump becomes president, he will hand the country over to Putin and the Russians and she prefers Hillary as president.

Now, you have to understand that neither the CIA or the FBI found any connection between Trump and Putin or Russia despite the CIA believing Russia helped Trump. However, Hillary Clinton’s criminal enterprise took tens of millions from Russia in a deal that saw Putin get 20% of all uranium mined in the United States. What’s more, Hillary’s campaign manager, John Podesta is a business partner of Vladimir Putin, who received 75,000 shares of stock, he promptly hid to keep from reporting it.

Behar is either on drugs or is mentally retarded….or both."

The problem with the women on the View is they don't listen......but eventually Trump's campaign manager got them to listen for a few minutes. But the rest of the time they're just spreading gossip or "Fake News".

Bill O'Reilly has banned himself from The View because of their vindictive gossiping about Trump.

"Joy Behar, who many such as myself believe to be on hard drugs is calling for Trump to step down from the presidency before he even ascends to it. I propose we start a GoFundMe page to pay for drug rehabilitation stay for the unpopular host of The View. If the request sounds strange to you, her reasoning is even worse. She contends that if Trump becomes president, he will hand the country over to Putin and the Russians and she prefers Hillary as president.

Now, you have to understand that neither the CIA or the FBI found any connection between Trump and Putin or Russia despite the CIA believing Russia helped Trump. However, Hillary Clinton’s criminal enterprise took tens of millions from Russia in a deal that saw Putin get 20% of all uranium mined in the United States. What’s more, Hillary’s campaign manager, John Podesta is a business partner of Vladimir Putin, who received 75,000 shares of stock, he promptly hid to keep from reporting it.

The problem with the women on the View is they don't listen......but eventually Trump's campaign manager got them to listen for a few minutes. But the rest of the time they're just spreading gossip or "Fake News".

Bill O'Reilly has banned himself from The View because of their vindictive gossiping about Trump.

They had better not tempt him, he might be looking for a way out.

I haven't watched "The View" in a decade. I don't know anyone who does. It's the LW Alex Jones/Allan West.

We do not want the idiots on the Left to stop their absurdity.

I think it exposes them for who they are and most Americans can see it.

I haven't watched "The View" in a decade. I don't know anyone who does. It's the LW Alex Jones/Allan West.

The only time I watch it is while waiting in the doctor's office.

wasnt Joy who claimed that Obama himself shot Ollamma Bin Biden in the head with his AK-47?

I see this as a repeat of "w" and I suspect the result will be the same. Multi front wars and a collapsed economy.
Let's hope not.

If Trump turns out to be another warmonger, like BO and W, we really are fucked.

wasnt Joy who claimed that Obama himself shot Ollamma Bin Biden in the head with his AK-47?

How is that nut job still on ABC?

The fact that she still is, is proof of the unbelievable left wing bias in the MSM.

You need to get a better Doctor. My doc gets me in right away so I don't spend anytime in the waiting room.

You need to get a better Doctor. My doc gets me in right away so I don't spend anytime in the waiting room.

You guys should stay away from doctors. They can kill you.

I see this as a repeat of "w" and I suspect the result will be the same. Multi front wars and a collapsed economy.
The economy is already the worst it's ever been.

You guys should stay away from doctors. They can kill you.

True, but unlike firearms, they do serve a useful purpose.

So the View says Trump should step down??

I'm sure the Views view will be given all the credence it deserves.

Forum List

Back