The Idiots On "The View" Call For Trump To Step Down Before He Steps Up

"It's always Russia....Russia.....Russia!!!"

Brady-Bunchs-Jan-Scared-Reaction-Gif.gif

[VIDEO] Joy Behar Calls For Donald Trump to Step Down
"Joy Behar, who many such as myself believe to be on hard drugs is calling for Trump to step down from the presidency before he even ascends to it. I propose we start a GoFundMe page to pay for drug rehabilitation stay for the unpopular host of The View. If the request sounds strange to you, her reasoning is even worse. She contends that if Trump becomes president, he will hand the country over to Putin and the Russians and she prefers Hillary as president.

Now, you have to understand that neither the CIA or the FBI found any connection between Trump and Putin or Russia despite the CIA believing Russia helped Trump. However, Hillary Clinton’s criminal enterprise took tens of millions from Russia in a deal that saw Putin get 20% of all uranium mined in the United States. What’s more, Hillary’s campaign manager, John Podesta is a business partner of Vladimir Putin, who received 75,000 shares of stock, he promptly hid to keep from reporting it.

Behar is either on drugs or is mentally retarded….or both."

The problem with the women on the View is they don't listen......but eventually Trump's campaign manager got them to listen for a few minutes. But the rest of the time they're just spreading gossip or "Fake News".

Bill O'Reilly has banned himself from The View because of their vindictive gossiping about Trump.

They had better not tempt him, he might be looking for a way out.

Yeah He ran to start a tv network..dupes like you believe that fake news.

Strange.....that's what Obama has in mind. I can't find a link, but it has been released that Obama wants his own information network. What form it takes is difficult to ascertain. He will continue to race-bait, organize, and kill cops into foreseeable future.

Isnt that interesting, liberals do.stuff, then same.republicans.are.doing it. Tv network, the klan, and now they are opposing Russia for the first time ever.

In general, the left has a troubling history of trying to deny the GOP presidential winner's place in the White House.
They refused to acknowledge that George Bush won the 2000 election, and they worked to keep him from the presidency, and then they did the same thing in 2004.
They're back again now trying every single method out there to undo the election results.

"Joy Behar, who many such as myself believe to be on hard drugs is calling for Trump to step down from the presidency before he even ascends to it. I propose we start a GoFundMe page to pay for drug rehabilitation stay for the unpopular host of The View. If the request sounds strange to you, her reasoning is even worse. She contends that if Trump becomes president, he will hand the country over to Putin and the Russians and she prefers Hillary as president.

Now, you have to understand that neither the CIA or the FBI found any connection between Trump and Putin or Russia despite the CIA believing Russia helped Trump. However, Hillary Clinton’s criminal enterprise took tens of millions from Russia in a deal that saw Putin get 20% of all uranium mined in the United States. What’s more, Hillary’s campaign manager, John Podesta is a business partner of Vladimir Putin, who received 75,000 shares of stock, he promptly hid to keep from reporting it.

The problem with the women on the View is they don't listen......but eventually Trump's campaign manager got them to listen for a few minutes. But the rest of the time they're just spreading gossip or "Fake News".

Bill O'Reilly has banned himself from The View because of their vindictive gossiping about Trump.

Strange.....that's what Obama has in mind. I can't find a link, but it has been released that Obama wants his own information network. What form it takes is difficult to ascertain. He will continue to race-bait, organize, and kill cops into foreseeable future.

Isnt that interesting, liberals do.stuff, then same.republicans.are.doing it. Tv network, the klan, and now they are opposing Russia for the first time ever.

They're used to being called hypocrites....

In general, the left has a troubling history of trying to deny the GOP presidential winner's place in the White House.
They refused to acknowledge that George Bush won the 2000 election, and they worked to keep him from the presidency, and then they did the same thing in 2004.
They're back again now trying every single method out there to undo the election results.
It will backfire on them.

Yeah, but I never get tired of speaking the truth

Republicans? They still are called that.

Republicans? They still are called that.

Yeah and the democrats are now called cry baby pussies.

Forum List

Back