The Humorless President

Whatever. She's a public servant with knowledge and class. Not even a fucking debate.
and lots of baggage.....

What baggage? If look at it now---- Trump has lots of baggage and some are garbage.
what baggage?....you actually had to ask that?....and who gives a fuck about trump and his baggage he got elected with his baggage....

Are you really this pussy Harry? He was talking about Hillary ---- you responded-------- and lots of baggage.

So I asked you ----- What baggage?
But you didn't liked what I asked you.

In reality what we are seeing now Tump is full of baggage and garbage. Who give a fuck? I cannot believe you are asking me that question. Most Americans hate this dude and facing backlash from all over.

Who give a fuck? American that consider this POTUS unfit being a president.
are you that much of a pussy that you cant admit hillary had tons of baggage with her?..YOU did not like what i said about your girlfriend is all.....the woman was the worst possible person to run but you fuckers ran her anyway knowing that going in....now because of your fucked up choice we have trump as president his baggage and all.....so now you get to live with your fuck up.....

Worst possible person? Really? Like what? Tell me what Hillary did and what baggage did she carry? Tell me.

Compared to what we see now from Trump full of crap baggage and garbages?
A total embarrassment and a disgrace.

You did not like what I said about your boy friend Trump either dude. That is why you went ballistic.

Trump got elected because too many dumb, deplorable, ignorant and poorly informed Americans it's that simple. Even 9 months after the election. His followers continued to be dumb fuckers dumb ignorant.

You supported Trump you are responsible all these fuck ups. Not me or Hillary.

and lots of baggage.....

What baggage? If look at it now---- Trump has lots of baggage and some are garbage.
what baggage?....you actually had to ask that?....and who gives a fuck about trump and his baggage he got elected with his baggage....

Are you really this pussy Harry? He was talking about Hillary ---- you responded-------- and lots of baggage.

In reality what we are seeing now Tump is full of baggage and garbage. Who give a fuck? I cannot believe you are asking me that question. Most Americans hate this dude and facing backlash from all over.

are you that much of a pussy that you cant admit hillary had tons of baggage with her?..YOU did not like what i said about your girlfriend is all.....the woman was the worst possible person to run but you fuckers ran her anyway knowing that going in....now because of your fucked up choice we have trump as president his baggage and all.....so now you get to live with your fuck up.....

Worst possible person? Really? Like what? Tell me what Hillary did and what baggage did she carry? Tell me.

You did not like what I said about your boy friend Trump either dude. That is why you went ballistic.

Trump got elected because too many dumb, deplorable, ignorant and poorly informed Americans it's that simple. Even 9 months after the election. His followers continued to be dumb fuckers dumb ignorant.

Worst possible person? Really?
are you that clueless about hillary?....
Like what? Tell me what Hillary did and what baggage did she carry?
its the reputation she has .....a hell of a lot of people do not like her,including many of your fellow lefties,can you get that through your thick skull?...
Trump A total embarrassment and a disgrace.
yea no shit sherlock....
you have me mixed up with someone else "dude"....i have never been for trump,you would know this if you knew anything about the people you have been posting with.....but you are one of those dumbasses who feel if one disagrees with you they must be in the other party....
You supported Trump
prove it.....show any post of mine supporting him during the election and i will ban myself for a month,when you fail at that, you ban yourself for a month....are we on?....or is this just charwin talk?...

its the reputation she has .....a hell of a lot of people do not like her,including many of your fellow lefties,can you get that through your thick skull?...
yea no shit sherlock....
you have me mixed up with someone else "dude"....i have never been for trump,you would know this if you knew anything about the people you have been posting with.....but you are one of those dumbasses who feel if one disagrees with you they must be in the other party....
You supported Trump
prove it.....show any post of mine supporting him during the election and i will ban myself for a month,when you fail at that, you ban yourself for a month....are we on?....or is this just charwin talk?...

Dude. I'm asking you again.

Lots of ignorant people keep saying crooked Hillary. Then you said Hillary had a lots of baggage--- I asked you a question ---- Where? But you cannot eeeeeven name one. I get so fucking tired hearing that kind of garbage so far none of you snowflakes can give me an honest answer.

You mentioned she is my girl friend---- You started it not me---- I said Trump is your your boyfriend.

Why should I ban myself? I didn't do anything. I am just challenging your post.

So if you are thrashing Hillary. Either you are a Trump supporter or pretend not supporting Trump. I'm very sure you did not vote for Hillary. So which part?

Do you want me to dig the entire USMB to find your post about Trump for you? Really?

Dumbass? Dude I asked you a very simple question ----- You went ballistic.

yea no shit sherlock....
You supported Trump

Lots of ignorant people keep saying crooked Hillary. Then you said Hillary had a lots of baggage--- I asked you a question ---- Where? But you cannot eeeeeven name one. I get so fucking tired hearing that kind of garbage so far none of you snowflakes can give me an honest answer.

You mentioned she is my girl friend---- You started it not me---- I said Trump is your your boyfriend.

So if you are thrashing Hillary. Either you are a Trump supporter or pretend not supporting Trump. I'm very sure you did not vote for Hillary. So which part?

Do you want me to dig the entire USMB to find your post about Trump for you? Really?

Lots of ignorant people keep saying crooked Hillary. Then you said Hillary had a lots of baggage--- I asked you a question ---- Where? But you cannot eeeeeven name one. I get so fucking tired hearing that kind of garbage
hey dumbass?.....do you know what the word reputation means?...it doesnt matter if its true or false,the woman had a tainted reputation and was not liked by a lot of people.....
so far none of you snowflakes can give me an honest answer.
i gave you an honest answer.....its called once again...REPUTATION.....very TAINTED person.....
and i challenged you to prove what you said about me being a trump supporter,but dont worry ill save you the problem about going through all the posts because you wont find me supporting the jerk.......next time know what you are talking about....
not everyone who cant stand hillay likes trump....yea i know i was shocked too....
Dude I asked you a very simple question ----- You went ballistic
"dude" i answered your very simple question,you just did not like the answer because i wasnt saying how wonderful hillary is and you went ballistic....

yea no shit sherlock....
You supported Trump

Lots of ignorant people keep saying crooked Hillary. Then you said Hillary had a lots of baggage--- I asked you a question ---- Where? But you cannot eeeeeven name one. I get so fucking tired hearing that kind of garbage
hey dumbass?.....do you know what the word reputation means?...it doesnt matter if its true or false,the woman had a tainted reputation and was not liked by a lot of people.....
i gave you an honest answer.....its called once again...REPUTATION.....very TAINTED person.....
and i challenged you to prove what you said about me being a trump supporter,but dont worry ill save you the problem about going through all the posts because you wont find me supporting the jerk.......next time know what you are talking about....
not everyone who cant stand hillay likes trump....yea i know i was shocked too....
"dude" i answered your very simple question,you just did not like the answer because i wasnt saying how wonderful hillary is and you went ballistic....

You are funny.

No dude you did not answer my question. You thought I did not took you seriously.

Just because Trump said crooked etc etc etc about Hillary that doesn't mean it's true.
Question #1. So what are Hillary BAD or TAINTED reputations?

Question #2. You did not support or vote for Hillary. Who did you vote? Or support?

yea no shit sherlock....
You supported Trump

You are funny.

No dude you did not answer my question. You thought I did not took you seriously.

Just because Trump said crooked etc etc etc about Hillary that doesn't mean it's true.

Question #2. You did not support or vote for Hillary. Who did you vote? Or support?
You are funny.
why thank you....
No dude you did not answer my question.
yes "dude" i did,you just cant accept what i said....
no shit?...hillary has had a bad reputation long before trump "dude"....i did not like her when she was 1 st lady,and before you have shit hemorrhage,i voted for bill twice...
you have a lot to learn about what a negative reputation means....and what i said about this above....
Rufus T. Firefly....."if you are for it,he is against it"......

Some of us have noticed that our president never really laughs at things. He smirks and plays dopey for the camera every now and then, but a real honest laugh? Never.

His Trombies think he's got a great sense of humor. But that's just snark. It's always at someone's expense. He ain't funny and he doesn't understand funny.

Here's a piece for your review.

Opinion | Is Nothing Funny, Mr. President?
Trump does seem to lack a sense of humor. He is a very serious person and wouldn't hurt him to relax a little. But I feel he wants people to think he doesn't have a weakness and that he doesn't take crap from anything. people hate on trump because the way they see him on tv. Yea he might be an asshole and seem like a heartless dictator but who has the right to judge him? I personally know people that are even bigger assholes then he is. Trump started from nothing and became who he is by himself he failed and filed bankruptcy couple times and never gave up and look he is president of the U.S.A. So what if he isn't funny, I'm not funny either. My opinion is we should have a president that looks fierce and bold. I know he made some questionable decisions that made him look stupid but everyone isn't perfect. Trump gets things done if he didn't he woudnt be where he is today. I think people should stop attacking him and just see what he actually accomplishes first.

Some of us have noticed that our president never really laughs at things. He smirks and plays dopey for the camera every now and then, but a real honest laugh? Never.

His Trombies think he's got a great sense of humor. But that's just snark. It's always at someone's expense. He ain't funny and he doesn't understand funny.

Trump does seem to lack a sense of humor. He is a very serious person and wouldn't hurt him to relax a little. But I feel he wants people to think he doesn't have a weakness and that he doesn't take crap from anything. people hate on trump because the way they see him on tv. Yea he might be an asshole and seem like a heartless dictator but who has the right to judge him? I personally know people that are even bigger assholes then he is. Trump started from nothing and became who he is by himself he failed and filed bankruptcy couple times and never gave up and look he is president of the U.S.A. So what if he isn't funny, I'm not funny either. My opinion is we should have a president that looks fierce and bold. I know he made some questionable decisions that made him look stupid but everyone isn't perfect. Trump gets things done if he didn't he woudnt be where he is today. I think people should stop attacking him and just see what he actually accomplishes first.

How old are you?

Not much to laugh at, inheriting the mess he got and the continual attacks he and his family gets.

Forum List

Back