The Humorless President

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
Some of us have noticed that our president never really laughs at things. He smirks and plays dopey for the camera every now and then, but a real honest laugh? Never.

His Trombies think he's got a great sense of humor. But that's just snark. It's always at someone's expense. He ain't funny and he doesn't understand funny.

Here's a piece for your review.

Opinion | Is Nothing Funny, Mr. President?

Oh, I'm sure the idiocy of the Left often reduces him - as it does the rest of us - to uncontrollable paroxysms of laughter. He's just being polite on camera.

I was watching an interview with Jeff Ross where they brought up the Comedy Central roast of Trump. He said that at one point during a commercial break he had to ask Trump to laugh more so that it looked like he was actually enjoying himself. :lol:

Some of the supposed "comedy" is just not funny.
The woman with the severed head, for instance. I don't care who it's supposed to be...it was in bad taste IMO.

Humbug. If President Trump was yucking it up all the time, NYT opinionaters would declare he wasn't taking his job seriously enough.

The left accusing anyone else of being humorless is...well, hilarious.
Obama was extremely humorless, yet I don't recall the elite upper west side millionaire DNC Bolshevik media types complaining about it.

The woman with the severed head, for instance. I don't care who it's supposed to be...it was in bad taste IMO.

And that is not the point.
It seems to be exactly the point.

Nope. Nobody thought that was funny. It was inappropriate and she was shitcanned with few prospects for career growth.

This thread is about our president's lack of a sense if humor. Discuss that, please.

Nope. Nobody thought that was funny. It was inappropriate and she was shitcanned with few prospects for career growth.

This thread is about our president's lack of a sense if humor. Discuss that, please.
It seems that you don't get it.
It's not that he has no sense of humor, but more that none of the "comedy" about him is funny. Just in bad taste.

Trump is humorless....along with being responsible for all things bad in America. The list of wrongs associated with Trump, is limitless...to the left. Proof of their insanity.

The Left thinks Trump is worse than the little fat boy in North Korea.

Some of us have noticed that our president never really laughs at things. He smirks and plays dopey for the camera every now and then, but a real honest laugh? Never.

His Trombies think he's got a great sense of humor. But that's just snark. It's always at someone's expense. He ain't funny and he doesn't understand funny.

I'm sure Trump does a lot of laughing. That's why he Tweets all the time. He says things that drive you leftists nuts and I'm sure he's in tears when you start talking about Russia, Nazi's, white supremacists and so on.

Give him some credit, at least he's not a phony. Do you know what phonies look like when they force a laugh?

It seems that you don't get it.
It's not that he has no sense of humor, but more that none of the "comedy" about him is funny. Just in bad taste.

No. Idiot. I'm not talking about the comedy about him. I'm talking about him ACTUALLY ENJOYING ANYTHING TO THE POINT OF LAUGHTER that isn't a lame fucking dig at someone or something.

Get it. He doesn't laugh unless someone is being dissed. And even then, it's never a full laugh.

He's humorless.

Trump is humorless....along with being responsible for all things bad in America. The list of wrongs associated with Trump, is limitless...to the left. Proof of their insanity.

The Left thinks Trump is worse than the little fat boy in North Korea.

You made that up in your mind. It's not reality.

I've noticed this too. He really doesn't laugh much. I have no idea what that means. To me it's a great part of being human. To him it might be a distraction from his pursuit of wealth creation, I don't know. All it means is I wouldn't want to hang out with him. Doesn't necessarily mean anything about his performance as president.

Agreed that crap was not funny. And I really don't give a crap if our president has a sense of humor, just that he has the best interests of the country at hand. Thus far color me unimpressed.

Forum List

Back