FOR SALE

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I have a Microsoft Xbox account for sale. It has about 220 games, a couple movies & music tied to it.

Easily valued at well over several thousand dollars. All of the games work on an Xbox One. The movies & music are a point of contention as many of the hundreds of songs & videos are no longer accessible because Microsoft lost the rights to distribution and as a consequence I can no longer view them.

The account is 10+ years old and in good standing. It currently has access to another several months of Xbox Live.

I will consider offers around 300.00.

• Banned
Seriously folks if you have kids or grandkids this is a steal. Or even if you are a gamer yourself.

40 to 60 dollars a pop times 200+

Gamerscore is 130k+

Fuck Microsoft tho

I would rather have feedback from people I know somewhat than a random blurb on the internet.
You know MS might have its own site where members buy and sell the programs in house. You might want to write the "contact us" section of the face page.
It's against the tos
It's against the tos to ask? Because in reality only gamers are going to realize it's truth worth. And that's the market you need to get your price.

I would rather have feedback from people I know somewhat than a random blurb on the internet.
You know MS might have its own site where members buy and sell the programs in house. You might want to write the "contact us" section of the face page.
It's against the tos
It's against the tos to ask? Because in reality only gamers are going to realize it's truth worth. And that's the market you need to get your price.
If Microsoft knew what I was doing the account would be locked down. They can't sell you games at full price if I sell them to you for peanuts.

I realize what it's worth to gamers but if I advertise in known circles I'll get reported and my account will lose half it's value. Trolls are trolls no matter the site

Heard of google?
It's against the tos
If Microsoft knew what I was doing the account would be locked down. They can't sell you games at full price if I sell them to you for peanuts.

I realize what it's worth to gamers but if I advertise in known circles I'll get reported and my account will lose half it's value. Trolls are trolls no matter the site
Alright I was unaware of that.

Heard of google?
It's against the tos

So you're wanting to secretly do something specifically disallowed by the contract you signed. That's unethical, isn't it? No wonder you supported trump. That's what he has done his whole life.

It's against the tos

So you're wanting to secretly do something specifically disallowed by the contract you signed. That's unethical, isn't it? No wonder you supported trump. That's what he has done his whole life.
Selling me thousands of dollars of movies and music and then when Zune goes under revoking my rights to WHAT I FUCKING PAID FOR gets you zero sympathy from me.

If you want to suck corporate dick be my guest

It's against the tos

This asshole is why I can't advertise in normal places.

FUCKING loser obsessed with the lives of others

It's against the tos

This asshole is why I can't advertise in normal places.

FUCKING loser obsessed with the lives of others
Put the nigga on ignore.

Forum List

Back