The Humorless President

Some of the supposed "comedy" is just not funny.
The woman with the severed head, for instance. I don't care who it's supposed to be...it was in bad taste IMO.

And that is not the point.
It seems to be exactly the point.

Nope. Nobody thought that was funny. It was inappropriate and she was shitcanned with few prospects for career growth.

This thread is about our president's lack of a sense if humor. Discuss that, please.
Yeah because Obama thought it was funny making fun of special Olympic kids. That kind of funny? Sorry but Trump is okay, but keep trying. Snowflake.

The woman with the severed head, for instance. I don't care who it's supposed to be...it was in bad taste IMO.

It seems to be exactly the point.

Nope. Nobody thought that was funny. It was inappropriate and she was shitcanned with few prospects for career growth.

This thread is about our president's lack of a sense if humor. Discuss that, please.
Yeah because Obama thought it was funny making fun of special Olympic kids. That kind of funny? Sorry but Trump is okay, but keep trying. Snowflake.

Good one. I forgot about that bowling joke of his.

Deflection is serious business.

Man. Are you fuckers jealous of Obama or what! One if this nations wittiest presidents. You asshoes always try to attack strong points. It's weird.

Some of us have noticed that our president never really laughs at things. He smirks and plays dopey for the camera every now and then, but a real honest laugh? Never.

His Trombies think he's got a great sense of humor. But that's just snark. It's always at someone's expense. He ain't funny and he doesn't understand funny.

Here's a piece for your review.

Opinion | Is Nothing Funny, Mr. President?

Come on man. Let's have some video. Context. Was he mocking someone in front of his goons there or what? Video.

Trump is humorless....along with being responsible for all things bad in America. The list of wrongs associated with Trump, is limitless...to the left. Proof of their insanity.

The Left thinks Trump is worse than the little fat boy in North Korea.

You made that up in your mind. It's not reality.
Shall I post all the things you lefties have accused Trump of?

I am not sure we have enough bandwidth to include it all.

Some of us have noticed that our president never really laughs at things. He smirks and plays dopey for the camera every now and then, but a real honest laugh? Never.

His Trombies think he's got a great sense of humor. But that's just snark. It's always at someone's expense. He ain't funny and he doesn't understand funny.

Maybe he doesn't laugh at times, it is because someone else is in the room laughing along.

giphy.gif
obama-smiling-and-laughing.gif

donald-trump.gif

Trump is humorless....along with being responsible for all things bad in America. The list of wrongs associated with Trump, is limitless...to the left. Proof of their insanity.

Post what I have accused him of. Let's talk man to man.

I would rather not. I don't like wasting my time.

You do nothing but that here. You make accusations and then run like a bitch when called on them.

Speak for yourself. You have personally accused Obama of all sorts of shit. You. Not "the right". Not "conservatives". You. Shit you can't substantiate. Over and over.

Now. Find an accusation of mine regarding Trump that isn't a proven fact. Bitch.

This thread and the one with people complaining about Trumps rocket man joke should be combined. Actually more like shuffled together every other post style. Message board gold.

You do nothing but that here. You make accusations and then run like a bitch when called on them.

Speak for yourself. You have personally accused Obama of all sorts of shit. You. Not "the right". Not "conservatives". You. Shit you can't substantiate. Over and over.

Now. Find an accusation of mine regarding Trump that isn't a proven fact. Bitch.
I don't care what you have posted. Maybe you aren't literate enough to understand my posts. I clearly referred to the Left and not you specifically.

You know? It's not all about you.

IMG_7293.jpg

The guy is mentally not stable...thr US went down so low to allow someone like him as a president.

I don't care what you have posted. Maybe you aren't literate enough to understand my posts. I clearly referred to the Left and not you specifically.

You know? It's not all about you.

You refer to "the left" whenever you want to accuse any lefty of something. It's boring and absolves you of the need to be specific about anything. It's what weak people do.

Let's discuss what you and I do. It's much more meaningful since it is you and I who are talking.

Forum List

Back