The House Passes a Sweeping Police Reform Bill

But don’t get too excited, Moscow Mitch will have it killed in the Senate because it lacks the single best provision that could get it by good ol’ Moscow Mitch and the impeached president trump. The language in the bill doesn’t mention borrowing a couple-of-trillion-dollars to gift to the billionaire class and Big Business.

Perhaps you can tell us what is so good about the legislation

My favorite phrase is "I'm not that kind of doctor." I have a close friend though, who is that kind of doctor, a medical doctor. You know how in the movies someone gets hurt or sick and the crowd calls out "is there a doctor in the house?" Well, not with my friend, he won't acknowledge that he is an MD. Why? Liability. If he treats someone and ANYTHING goes wrong, he gets sued, and in California a whole host of things will keep malpractice insurance from covering him making him personally liable. So doctors stay the hell away when people are sick or injured.

Make police personally liable and they will stay the hell away when people are in trouble or causing trouble. This is another assault on the fabric of a civil society. democrats are dedicated to creating chaos and havoc. democrats want to make a society without law so that people will cry out for a strong man to protect them.

Forum List

Back