The horror: ‘Breaking the Silence’ releases women’s frightful testimoniesofoccupation

What is difficult for me to fathom is how any parent can go settle as a colonizer and land thief in a land like Palestine and subject their children to this. And if they were born there, how they can stay or be silent in the face of all of this. They teach their children to be racists and to view and treat other human beings like this. To me, that shows a lack of love for one's children.

They teach their children to become racists???
How the hell do you know what they teach their children ? Have you lived in the West Bank??? Do you know anyone living there?
You need to stop spreading your hate and lies.

Must I bring up the multiple videos on youtube once again about what Palestinian parents teach their children ?

Sherri Munnerlyn: STOP LYING AND MAKING UP STORIES

Breaking the Silence ? Video Testimony - Flak Jackets With 'Death to Arabs' Written On Them

Reposting Video in Post 4, the link is not working.

09 Jun 2013

Flak Jackets With 'Death to Arabs' Written On Them

video catalog number: 86288
place: Erez Crossing

A testimony about humiliation of Palestinians at a checkpoint

Sherri
Will you stop spamming your own thread with articles from known conspiracy and hate sites like "972 magazine?"

"The reason I'm doing the interview with Shovrim Shtika-- I think that I went from a process of being a child soldier whose brain was molded and made into whatever you do is critical for state security to understanding how it's all false, and how we are doing the least human thing to a neighboring nation --And how shitty we are, that's the only word I can think of. How we think that it's OK to ruin a person's life and abuse them because we feel like it, because we think it's right.* And the reality in the territories is-- [sighing and shaking her head] It's just crazy.People don't understand it. People don't understand what people go through there. We ruin people's lives on a daily basis, and it's like a consensus that it's OK, and it's not. And we should talk about it. People need to know what's happening there. It's not the Israel Defense Forces defending us against horrible terrorists who are out to destroy the Jewish nation--It's people who live here and who lived here, even when we weren't here. And they're trying to live, and we just had the better hand, the stronger hand, and we are using it without batting an eyelash. And I think that people should know that." *An Israeli veteran comes forward to decry 'how shitty we are' to Palestinians. Words of former IDF soldier Yael Lotan. From video testimonies.

Breaking the Silence ? Video Testimony - Flak Jackets With 'Death to Arabs' Written On Them

09 Jun 2013

Sherri
Will you stop spamming your own thread with articles from known conspiracy and hate sites like "972 magazine?"

Those soldiers giving these testimonies are former Israeli solduers, they are Israelis who previousky served in the IDF and they are speaking of their personal experiences that were made into video testimonies. And the videos which contain their own words recounting their experiences as soldiers appear on Breaking the Silence website. 972 Magazine is simply an Israeli website maintained by Israelis where articles discussing these videos appear. And I am trying to diiscuss the video testimonies that recount what these soldiers observed and participated in and witnessed as soldiers. Each video has its very own incidents discussed in it. Each video is different.

Not one single video testimony of a former IDF soldier is like any other video testimony. Every single one is unique and special and addresses different incidents. In that same fashion, this post of mine right here is different from every other post of mine.

Sherri Bullshitting:
972 Magazine is simply an Israeli website maintained by Israelis where articles discussing these videos appear.
Wrong. It's a magazine set up by leftist Israeli bloggers, Arabs, and other lunatic leftist journalist. Just like the US has leftist nutjob conspiracy morons that post anti American crap, so does Israel and every democracy that free speech is allowed. Don't you wish the Palestinians had the same freedoms of speech that the Israelis offer to all their citizens, including THE ARAB ONES?!

"+972 is a blog-based web magazine that is jointly owned by a group of journalists, bloggers and photographers whose goal is to provide fresh, original, on-the-ground reporting and analysis of events in Israel and Palestine."

09 Jun 2013

Sherri

Those soldiers giving these testimonies are former Israeli solduers, they are Israelis who previousky served in the IDF and they are speaking of their personal experiences that were made into video testimonies. And the videos which contain their own words recounting their experiences as soldiers appear on Breaking the Silence website. 972 Magazine is simply an Israeli website maintained by Israelis where articles discussing these videos appear. And I am trying to diiscuss the video testimonies that recount what these soldiers observed and participated in and witnessed as soldiers. Each video has its very own incidents discussed in it. Each video is different.
We're still waiting to see some film footage of all this misery the peaceful Palestinians suffered at the hands of these "Silence Breakers".

I was reading another video testimony, video catalog number 29577, A Testimony Describing Abuse As Routine.

The former IDF soldier is Gil Hillel, Military Police Patrol in Hebron.

She says their violent behavior included daily abuses of Palestinian residents in Hebron.

There were daily delays of Palestinians and their families, of children, parents, adults, old people, there was abuse by tying up Palestinians with restraints and tightening them on their arms and legs, there was abuse by making them stand up and sit down over and over and over, like 50 times in 5 minutes, there was abuse with physical blows, there was abuse by detaining Palestinians and not giving them food and water, there was daily abuse by abusing Palestinians with physical blows, there was abuse of putting out cigarettes on Palestinian prisoners.

She said violence was encouraged, they were encouraged to find creative ways to be violent towards Palestinians.

She says they were allowed to do whatever they wanted to Palestinians.

This is the face of the Occupation in Palestine.

And this video testimony I am discussing can be viewed by anyone who desires to view it at the Breaking The Silence website, once again it is video catalog number 29577, entitled 11 Nov 2012 That’s Us

A testimony describing abuse as routine.

Breaking the Silence ? Israeli soldiers talk about the occupied territories

Sherri
I wonder when Frau Sherri is going to be finished drooling over this particular thread since it is apparent that she feels she must go on and on with it. Meanwhile, I don't think she wants to hear about Arabs who have joined the Israeli military. Somehow I don't believe they would agree with the Leftist Jews in Frau Sherri's documentary. By the way, I think Frau Sherri should get a camera and a passport and go to the countries of her friends and record what is happening to protestors when it comes to the military.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG9ZCdeVAt0]Arabs fighting for Israel - Arabs serving in Israel's armed forces!!!.flv - YouTube[/ame]

Arab-Israelis Risk Ridicule Serving in the Israeli Army | @pritheworld

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrubbQqHdwk]Arabs for Israel - Muslims for Israel. Muslims in the Israeli Army - SEE MY OTHER VIDEOS - YouTube[/ame]

What is difficult for me to fathom is how any parent can go settle as a colonizer and land thief in a land like Palestine and subject their children to this. And if they were born there, how they can stay or be silent in the face of all of this. They teach their children to be racists and to view and treat other human beings like this. To me, that shows a lack of love for one's children.

They teach their children to become racists???
How the hell do you know what they teach their children ? Have you lived in the West Bank??? Do you know anyone living there?
You need to stop spreading your hate and lies.

Must I bring up the multiple videos on youtube once again about what Palestinian parents teach their children ?

Sherri Munnerlyn: STOP LYING AND MAKING UP STORIES
You have to remember that Frau Sherri has no problem with those Arab cartoons teaching the children to hate and kill the Jews and to become Shahids. I wonder how the Disney family is making out in its suit against Frau Sherri's friends for using a Mickey Mouse type character in on of these cartoons. Perhaps Frau Sherri is keeping track of this suit and can keep us apprised.

An Israeli sniper shot at Palestinians who were throwing rocks?

Really?

Oh... the horror... the humanity...

Maybe the Palestinians should not have been throwing rocks in the first place?

I'll bet that one of more of them learned their lesson that day...

Although they probably died before they hit the ground, and were, therefore, unfortunately, unable to profit from that lesson...

Ah, well... the trials and tribulations and risks and stupidity of rock-throwing, when the other side has guns...

Perhaps their mates have figured it out by now, but I doubt it...

Last edited:
"The reason I'm doing the interview with Shovrim Shtika-- I think that I went from a process of being a child soldier whose brain was molded and made into whatever you do is critical for state security to understanding how it's all false, and how we are doing the least human thing to a neighboring nation --And how shitty we are, that's the only word I can think of. How we think that it's OK to ruin a person's life and abuse them because we feel like it, because we think it's right.* And the reality in the territories is-- [sighing and shaking her head] It's just crazy.People don't understand it. People don't understand what people go through there. We ruin people's lives on a daily basis, and it's like a consensus that it's OK, and it's not. And we should talk about it. People need to know what's happening there. It's not the Israel Defense Forces defending us against horrible terrorists who are out to destroy the Jewish nation--It's people who live here and who lived here, even when we weren't here. And they're trying to live, and we just had the better hand, the stronger hand, and we are using it without batting an eyelash. And I think that people should know that." *An Israeli veteran comes forward to decry 'how shitty we are' to Palestinians. Words of former IDF soldier Yael Lotan. From video testimonies.

Someone remind me, wasnt there somebody else besides this former Israeli soldier who called Israel a shitty little nation?

Sherri Bullshitting:
972 Magazine is simply an Israeli website maintained by Israelis where articles discussing these videos appear.
Wrong. It's a magazine set up by leftist Israeli bloggers, Arabs, and other lunatic leftist journalist. Just like the US has leftist nutjob conspiracy morons that post anti American crap, so does Israel and every democracy that free speech is allowed. Don't you wish the Palestinians had the same freedoms of speech that the Israelis offer to all their citizens, including THE ARAB ONES?!

"+972 is a blog-based web magazine that is jointly owned by a group of journalists, bloggers and photographers whose goal is to provide fresh, original, on-the-ground reporting and analysis of events in Israel and Palestine."

Breaking the Silence is not a magazine, educate yourself, Zionist. Thats the source of the videos, Breaking The Silence. That organization was set up by former IDF soldiers.

Last edited:

Someone remind me, wasnt there somebody else besides this former Israeli soldier who called Israel a shitty little nation?
"Barbara Amiel, a leading columnist for the London Daily Telegraph, revealed that during a reception at her house, the ambassador of “a major EU country” told guests that the world’s current troubles were all the fault of “that shitty little country Israel.” “Why,” he asked, “should the world be in danger of World War Three because of those people?”The ambassador was quickly identified by others as Daniel Bernard, France’s man in London and one of President Chirac’s closest confidants. ?A shitty little country?. Well, here is one person who may have said that. We see some diplomats in Europe and former IDF soldiers see Israel in the same light.

It was a shitty Frenchman who got his ass voted out. I wonder if Sherri, who's so concerned about the plight of women under occupation is aware of the shitty rights women have living under Hamas Islamic animals who are imposing the most barbaric Shariah laws in Gaza? You, want REAL HORROR, IGNORAMUS? Why do you bother with the whole act like you care about Palestinians or women. You don't give a shit about neither, it's pretty obvious.

Attempted Islamization of Gaza made headlines again last week when Al-Aqsa University sought to require female students to wear the jilbab — a long, loose robe that covers the whole body. The university’s decision prompted a fierce response from the Palestinian Authority, which deemed it “illegal.”

A salesman in Gaza City, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, said several police officers visited his shop and warned him to cease selling lingerie or they would close his shop.
The shopkeeper said the police justified the order by explaining that his shop was located in a narrow side-street off the main shopping street, which “allows disgraceful things to happen between female customers and vendors.”

The Ministry of Religious Affairs launched a "virtue campaign" in January in the Strip's central districts. The campaign targeted low-waist jeans, female abayas that show jeans underneath and veiled women who show the front of their hair beneath their headscarves. Although the campaign was not forceful, it reinforced Hamas’ desire to see stricter social etiquette in Gaza in line with sharia.

Read more: Hamas Pushes Islamization of Gaza - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YVWk8qjsU8]Hamas Imposing Sharia Law In Gaza - YouTube[/ame]

Sherri Bullshitting:

Breaking the Silence is not a magazine, educate yourself, Zionist. Thats the source of the videos, Breaking The Silence. That organization was set up by former IDF soldiers.
That's not what the site says. It says it's a blog, and it reeks of leftist conspiracy nutjob.

Well, Zionists living in their fantasy worlds and not even in Israel are free to hold onto their Zionist fantasies. I will believe these courgeous female former IDF soldiers and keep sharing their stories with the world.

Forum List

Back