The Homos Are Taking Over

Iron Head

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2015
A favorite habit of mine is to sit in front of my TV drinking coffee and watching The Weather Channel as I read the news on a mobile device. TWC used to be a manly endeavor. There is not a man I know who doesn't like to watch it, be it for the weather itself, because of the feeling of being connected to the world, or the tits and legs.

But for the past year a known homo, Sam Champion, has been a morning show guy. In addition, they put a couple of beaner chicks on there. At first, the new morning show was not even watchable. They totally fucked up. But then I changed with the time, saw the light, and allowed myself to obtain weather info from s known fag.

Now, there are more fags. TWC now have homo correspondents in the field. How many queers do they need? And, do queers even give a shit about the weather? I don't know?!? Unless they are planning a pride parade or a gay picnic, then why would they care?

This is just more typical bullshit from the media, trying to conform us into PC thinking. Fags and minorities, making up minorities, are portrayed as if they are common and normal. This is incorrect.

Calling The Weather Channel a 'manly endeavor' is pretty fucking gay in and of itself.

A favorite habit of mine is to sit in front of my TV drinking coffee and watching The Weather Channel as I read the news on a mobile device. TWC used to be a manly endeavor. There is not a man I know who doesn't like to watch it, be it for the weather itself, because of the feeling of being connected to the world, or the tits and legs.

But for the past year a known homo, Sam Champion, has been a morning show guy. In addition, they put a couple of beaner chicks on there. At first, the new morning show was not even watchable. They totally fucked up. But then I changed with the time, saw the light, and allowed myself to obtain weather info from s known fag.

Now, there are more fags. TWC now have homo correspondents in the field. How many queers do they need? And, do queers even give a shit about the weather? I don't know?!? Unless they are planning a pride parade or a gay picnic, then why would they care?

This is just more typical bullshit from the media, trying to conform us into PC thinking. Fags and minorities, making up minorities, are portrayed as if they are common and normal. This is incorrect.
You will be the next one from this site that we read about in the news. I feel for the weathermen you come across.

Calling The Weather Channel a 'manly endeavor' is pretty fucking gay in and of itself.
Wanting to know the weather is now "gay"?....people need to know what the weather is going to be for the day.
It has nothing to do with sucking another mans dick or deviant anal intercourse...

Wanting to know the weather is now "gay"?....people need to know what the weather is going to be for the day.
It has nothing to do with sucking another mans dick or deviant anal intercourse...

No, claiming The Weather Channel is a 'manly endeavor' is hysterically gay.

A "manly endeavor"...:rofl:

So iHead, how long have you not known that you're gay? :D

You will be the next one from this site that we read about in the news. I feel for the weathermen you come across.
The guy who helped start the Weather Channel ended up as a weatherman for KUSI here in San Diego.....would always start off with one of the most gay comments evah! "This is K YEW! SI...:lol:

Congratulations on turning 80 years young.

stick to your homosexual agenda and forget calling other people "gay"...

First they came for the weathermen and I said nothing. lol

Lighten up crybaby!

First they came for the weathermen and I said nothing. lol

Lighten up crybaby!

"crybaby"?...homosexuals tend to exaggerate wildly it seems...

"And now, with today's weather, here's Richard Simmons..."

"Thank you Chuck. It is going to be really, really hot today in South Beach, Miami! So, come on, girls, get in rhythm! We're going to sweat to the oldies!"

(Start recording of Leslie Gore, "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to...")

Forum List

Back