The Homos Are Taking Over

Calling The Weather Channel a 'manly endeavor' is pretty fucking gay in and of itself.
Wanting to know the weather is now "gay"?....people need to know what the weather is going to be for the day.
It has nothing to do with sucking another mans dick or deviant anal intercourse...

No, claiming The Weather Channel is a 'manly endeavor' is hysterically gay.

stick to your homosexual agenda and forget calling other people "gay"...

First they came for the weathermen and I said nothing. lol

Lighten up crybaby!

"crybaby"?...homosexuals tend to exaggerate wildly it seems...

Like getting upset b/c The Weather Channel is no longer a 'manly endeavor' b/c they hire 'beaner chicks' and 'fags'? lol.

Did your sense of humor break since yesterday?

Coons shouldn't be allowed to do the weather after smoking crack.

You people are fags. Yeah, I am middle age, so fuck you. Walk into any barber shop at 9 am and they will have either Fox News or TWC on their TV. Of course, I am talking about a real barber shop, not some kind of "salon" where chicks are cutting hair or getting their hair cut. Men watch TWC in the morning. Women, or bitches if you prefer, generally do not watch TWC. I thought that this was pretty well known. But I must have misjudged my audience. I assumed that I was addressing heterosexual men.

My morning ritual of coffee, TWC and reading mobile news apps is something I enjoy. It is nice, peaceful and quiet in my house when I am doing this. My dog and I are the only ones up at the time. Maybe I am getting old. But my life is hectic and I find this calming. Obviously this is foreign to you assholes who stay up late jacking off on the Internet or mainlining intoxicants into your system while you watch Adult Swim.

Fuck all of you detractors with a glass Coke bottle shoved up your asses sideways. I obviously live in a different world than you, which is a good thing, as I would hate to live with a bunch of stupid assholes. I am old school. I get up early, work hard, vote Republican, drink my coffee black, and expect my weathermen to be straight and not projecting unwanted faggotry into my livingroom.

18j57dfbg0ss2jpg.jpg

Gay_98df86_1136892.gif

Examples of weathermen projecting unwanted faggotry. lol

18j57dfbg0ss2jpg.jpg

Gay_98df86_1136892.gif

Examples of weathermen projecting unwanted faggotry. lol
That video is not TWC, moron. Watch Sam Champion in the morning on TWC. You'd think the fucker is going to pull a gerbil out of his ass at any minute.

Today's Forecast is partly cunty with a 100% chance of whiny OP. This emasculation front will likely move out to the East before Saturday evening.

You people are fags. Yeah, I am middle age, so fuck you. Walk into any barber shop at 9 am and they will have either Fox News or TWC on their TV. Of course, I am talking about a real barber shop, not some kind of "salon" where chicks are cutting hair or getting their hair cut. Men watch TWC in the morning. Women, or bitches if you prefer, generally do not watch TWC. I thought that this was pretty well known. But I must have misjudged my audience. I assumed that I was addressing heterosexual men.

My morning ritual of coffee, TWC and reading mobile news apps is something I enjoy. It is nice, peaceful and quiet in my house when I am doing this. My dog and I are the only ones up at the time. Maybe I am getting old. But my life is hectic and I find this calming. Obviously this is foreign to you assholes who stay up late jacking off on the Internet or mainlining intoxicants into your system while you watch Adult Swim.

Fuck all of you detractors with a glass Coke bottle shoved up your asses sideways. I obviously live in a different world than you, which is a good thing, as I would hate to live with a bunch of stupid assholes. I am old school. I get up early, work hard, vote Republican, drink my coffee black, and expect my weathermen to be straight and not projecting unwanted faggotry into my livingroom.

Hey! You kids! Get offa my lawn!!

And.....dummy.........men watch ESPN in barber shops.

Mr. Bruce never turns on ESPN at my barber shop. We also enjoy the cooking channel.

Bow Tie?

A favorite habit of mine is to sit in front of my TV drinking coffee and watching The Weather Channel as I read the news on a mobile device. TWC used to be a manly endeavor. There is not a man I know who doesn't like to watch it, be it for the weather itself, because of the feeling of being connected to the world, or the tits and legs.

But for the past year a known homo, Sam Champion, has been a morning show guy. In addition, they put a couple of beaner chicks on there. At first, the new morning show was not even watchable. They totally fucked up. But then I changed with the time, saw the light, and allowed myself to obtain weather info from s known fag.

Now, there are more fags. TWC now have homo correspondents in the field. How many queers do they need? And, do queers even give a shit about the weather? I don't know?!? Unless they are planning a pride parade or a gay picnic, then why would they care?

This is just more typical bullshit from the media, trying to conform us into PC thinking. Fags and minorities, making up minorities, are portrayed as if they are common and normal. This is incorrect.
More typical lunacy from the right.

Mr. Bruce never turns on ESPN at my barber shop. We also enjoy the cooking channel.
A favorite habit of mine is to sit in front of my TV drinking coffee and watching The Weather Channel as I read the news on a mobile device. TWC used to be a manly endeavor. There is not a man I know who doesn't like to watch it, be it for the weather itself, because of the feeling of being connected to the world, or the tits and legs.

But for the past year a known homo, Sam Champion, has been a morning show guy. In addition, they put a couple of beaner chicks on there. At first, the new morning show was not even watchable. They totally fucked up. But then I changed with the time, saw the light, and allowed myself to obtain weather info from s known fag.

Now, there are more fags. TWC now have homo correspondents in the field. How many queers do they need? And, do queers even give a shit about the weather? I don't know?!? Unless they are planning a pride parade or a gay picnic, then why would they care?

This is just more typical bullshit from the media, trying to conform us into PC thinking. Fags and minorities, making up minorities, are portrayed as if they are common and normal. This is incorrect.
More typical lunacy from the right.
Typical one line, mindless snark from a leftist dirt bag.

Always fascinating when someone gives us a glimpse inside the personal mind of a bigot.

I know that everything that has a straight shape or slightly bent shape triggers the mental image of a dick for most girls in the school. And even teachers too half the time.

Not ESPN? How odd.

I know that everything that has a straight shape or slightly bent shape triggers the mental image of a dick for most girls in the school. And even teachers too half the time.
Actually it does it for boys. I often wonder why boys have to draw penis' on their school books...is it so they remember what they look like?

Forum List

Back