The History of the Cheatriots...

is it cheating when opponents publish false allegations?

"This type of reporting over the past seven years has led to additional unfounded, unwarranted and, quite frankly, unbelievable allegations... None of which have ever been substantiated, but many of which continue to be propagated,"

""It is disappointing that some choose to believe in myths, conjecture and rumors rather than giving credit for the team's successes..."

Patriots respond to OTL report, deny taping practices of other teams - CBSSports.com

of course they DENY it,former NFL players including Bradys own idol joe montana and his former center who played on three superbowls of his have all come out and said he is a cheater.deal with it,your idols are frauds.:biggrin:

are you going to be so gullible to believe THEM and what they say over all these credible former NFL players?:lmao:

btw since your hear,would appreciate it if you could head on over there and read through the posts and reply to them.without sounding arrogant,got to keep that great thread alive.:biggrin:

Me...arrogant?....NEVER....:banana:

actually I was was talking about myself there,lol.didnt want to sound like I was tooting my own horn when i said it is a great thread that needs to stay at the top. sorry about the confusion there.lol

is it cheating when opponents publish false allegations?

"This type of reporting over the past seven years has led to additional unfounded, unwarranted and, quite frankly, unbelievable allegations... None of which have ever been substantiated, but many of which continue to be propagated,"

""It is disappointing that some choose to believe in myths, conjecture and rumors rather than giving credit for the team's successes..."

Patriots respond to OTL report, deny taping practices of other teams - CBSSports.com

denial mode that this is the greatest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal is the norm for the cheatriot apologists.:blahblah::biggrin:

Your in the same denial mode i was 20 years ago thinking the Rams would never leave LA.I been down that road before dear,I know the feeling. Having been down that road and having that experience,i can spot the symptoms.You have the same ones I had.lol

sorry charlie,but Brady will go down in history being remembered in the same breath by everyone outside of new england, the same way that mark mcguire,barry bonds,and roger clemons are.cheaters who had to lie and CHEAT their way to achieve greatness and by doing so,now have this * next to their name for the causal fans who did not worship them.

I used to compare all the time between Roger Clemons and Nolan Ryan who was the most dominating pitcher ever to pitch in the game,now its a no brainer that Ryan was the much better pitcher because he did not have to cheat to achieve his greatness.

same with Brady. since he now has an * next to his name along with BeliCHEAT.

Here,take this crying towel,I know the truth hurts.you can cry on my shoulder.:lol::rofl:

Last edited:
hey 9/11 how'd it work our for your beloved chargers last year?

images

Other points to Ponder...

-Is it cheating with team reps steal the playbooks from visiting teams locker rooms?
-Is it cheating with a video is secretly made of an opponents walk through?
-Is it cheating to cut the ear phone of visiting teams so that they could not receive signals like the home team.

ESPN interviewed over 90 people, some who were former employees of the Cheatriots. These and more are things that the Cheatriots have done over the years. Ask yourself why Bilicheat lost everywhere he went until he came to NE and became his systematic program of cheating? Suddenly he is a winner and a genius....or just a cheater?

So I still wonder if the Cheatriots will ever win a Super Bowl without cheating? Anyone....
:udaman:

you are making WAYYY too much sense for the cheatriot apologists to comprehend.
thats why they have yet to come back to this thread,they know they are cornered and cant think of any other new ways to play dodgeball to these pesky little facts same as they always play dodgeball that there is something to this since many former NFL players have called them cheaters.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laugh::laugh::laugh::muahaha:

thats an excellent point i always bring up that they never have an answer for when I bring up facts that Belicheat is not that good a coach,that it was tom brady that saved his ass from the toilet.

you look at what he did at cleveland in his five years before coming to NE,and he was a failure there,he only had ONE winning season.then when came to NE,his first year with drew bledsoe,he had a losing season,then tom brady comes along and all of a sudden he is a great coach?:lmao::cuckoo::cuckoo::haha::haha::haha:

comedy gold.

Bledsoe would not cheat with him.he knew Brady was the type that would and he taught him well.lol

the mainstream media such as ESPN never bring up those facts and thats because they have to kiss his ass to get interviews with the players,if they dont kiss his ass,he doesnt grant them interviews.

so unless your local talk radio station like mine talked about it one time like they did,you never hear those facts of what a failure he was before he came to NE.

the reason my local sports station wont hold back those facts that ESPN does is because THEY dont care if Belicheat deprives them of interviews with the players.they could care less.

Last edited:
hey 9/11 how'd it work our for your beloved chargers last year?

images

ah dodgeball from you as always.as always,you cheatriot apologists prove the truth hurts.lol

first denial sets in,then anger when reality has crept in.:lmao:

oh and i never CLAIMED my chargers were a great football team so your point is?:cuckoo:

going into evade mode when cornered by pesky facts,a common trait amongst you cheatriot worshippers.:lmao:

yeah i know the truth hurts that your team has been exposed as cheaters and liars,here is another crying towel to cry on.:biggrin:

as is the norm with ALL cheatriot apologists,when cornered with pesky facts they cant refute,change the topic.LOL

Last edited:

Nothing less I would expect from a gal who has a mancrush on Brady.:biggrin:

Truth? thats funny stuff.No wonder you have a mancrush on him,you lie just like he does.:biggrin:

I now know why you have a mancrush on tom brady so badly now.You admire him because he LIES just like you.lol Truth? thats funny darling,

I hate the dallas cowboys and always root against them each week but you know what? as much as I was bummed out in the early 90's when they won those three superbowls,unlike Belicheat and Tom Brady,I can respect Troy Aikman and Jimmy Johnson because they EARNED their superbowls and did not cheat to win them.

Nice theory of yours but miserable fail as usual and as always,you go into evade mode when angry that you cant counter facts.:lmao:

come back when your ready to stop playing dodgeball and can post without trolling.:haha:

you should get married to zander since you two have such a mancrush on Brady and you both post that pic when cornered with facts you cant refute.you could do a threesome with Brady.:haha::lmao::lmao::rofl:

come back when your ready to stop playing dodgeball and can post without trolling.:haha:

dbdd83277dd0f7437bbab61ed9dd4e8d.jpg

first denial mode sets in when the truth hurts that you have worshipped a fraud for years ,then anger which you are going through.:haha:

as always,you prove you play dodgeball incapable of standing toe to toe in a debate.:biggrin::lmao:

No I aint mad bro,Im laughing at you,but YOU are obviously mad hearing the truth.:rofl:

It's so cute when halfwit NFL fans use allegations from 8 years ago to fuel their dramatic pearl clutching. Quick! Someone get a fainting couch ready!

only an idiot would try to 'debate' unfounded conjecture...

57955990.jpg

only an idiot would try to 'debate' unfounded conjecture...

57955990.jpg

denial mode hurts.evade,evade,evade mode.blah blah blah is all we hear from you when cornered with facts.:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

yep idiots like you who keep ignoring what credible MANY former NFL players say and try to convince yourself it is conjecture.

comedy gold from you as always kid.:biggrin:

oh and i love that pic of tom crying you posted.thanks.you did me a favor there.:biggrin::up:

this is too fun watching your dodgeball game you play and see you get so angry over the truth.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Patriots have been cheating since the AFL/NFL merger.

Every year it's something. Back in 2001 it was the Tuck Rule, further than that it was the Snowplow incident. These are just a few but the most famous besides deflate gate and camera gate.

How was the tuck rule cheating? Was the snow plow incident cheating if the Dolphins were offered the same advantage? Don't strain too hard to figure these questions out, you might hurt yourself.

Forum List

Back