The History behind Normalizing Homosexuality...

Mal, Mal, Mal...do you realize you're just helping gay marriage along? Rational people look at you and say "he's coo coo for coco puffs". Thank you.

^Thinks I give a shit... :rofl:

And make note... Seawytch can't take issue with one thing I Posted... Because none of it's Untrue.

ALL of it happened and it's good to Know the History regardless of whether or not Sea and her Contemporaries want the Public to Remain Ignorant and in line with their Agenda.

Gay Marriage the end of it?... Not by a long shot. :thup:

Teaching Homosexuality in Grade School is already happening and it will only expand as time goes on.

When I Predicted this 15 and 20 years ago the Seawytch's of the World said I was using Scare Tactics and that their Agenda had not place in Elementary Education...

Sorry... I was Right.

And I will continue to be.

Mainstream Liberal Professors and Doctors have been Pushing towards Children now out in the open for over a Decade.

Writing in Gay Publications about it... As I have Illustrated.

I don't Expect the Activists here to be Honest about it.

They are very Close to a Hugh Victory in their ongoing Cause.

They Know better than to be Honest right now.

:)

peace...

"When I Predicted this 15 and 20 years ago"

Mal obssesses for two decades. In his own words...

But don't remind him...

He's a little touchy feely about it.

Last edited:
Mal, Mal, Mal...do you realize you're just helping gay marriage along? Rational people look at you and say "he's coo coo for coco puffs". Thank you.

And make note... Seawytch can't take issue with one thing I Posted... Because none of it's Untrue.

ALL of it happened and it's good to Know the History regardless of whether or not Sea and her Contemporaries want the Public to Remain Ignorant and in line with their Agenda.

Teaching Homosexuality in Grade School is already happening and it will only expand as time goes on.

When I Predicted this 15 and 20 years ago the Seawytch's of the World said I was using Scare Tactics and that their Agenda had not place in Elementary Education...

Sorry... I was Right.

Mainstream Liberal Professors and Doctors have been Pushing towards Children now out in the open for over a Decade.

peace...

But don't remind him...

My Prediction was correct... Fact. :thup:

peace...

Sorry... I was Right.

peace...

But don't remind him...

In fairness, that's less than his Bodey obsession.

These days everything is a mental illness. Homosexuality was only viewed as a mental illness because no one understood it.

These days everything is a mental illness. Homosexuality was only viewed as a mental illness because no one understood it.
It has been debated since we have understood what sexual orientation is. Since there is no pathology directly linked to it there it's no real reason to call it a mental disorder.

It has been debated since we have understood what sexual orientation is. Since there is no pathology directly linked to it there it's no real reason to call it a mental disorder.

Tell that to the ignorant conservatives.
That is insanity. They don't want to hear it. They fabricatesome pretty extraordinary apparatuses to continue in their opinion.

Homosexuality is a unique phenomenon, in that it cannot be compared to other abnormal behaviors or tendencies. It is a persistent biological anomaly that has not yet been explained, despite massive efforts in various communities to do so.

That is to say, nobody yet knows why some males are "sexually" attracted to other males. It can't be hereditary because as a general proposition, homosexuals don't reproduce, and essentially all homosexuals are the descendants of heterosexuals. No environmental factors have been associated with homosexuality on a causative basis, although some consistencies are noted. Notably, there are many examples of identical twins - genetically identical and raised in the same households - one of whom is "gay," and other "straight."

Go figure.

Unfortunately for the "gay" community, gay "sex" is a perversion of normal sexual stimulus and response. All forms of sodomy and masturbation are perversions of normal sex.

The sexual organs have specific, easily observable purposes. The testes produce sperm and the penis delivers it to an available womb, where it meets up with an egg. Done. End of discussion.

Using the penis to deliver sperm up another man's ass or into his mouth are not "having sex" under any rational understanding of the term. Even William Jefferson Clinton knew that being the recipient of a "blow-job" was not having sex.

The fact that various forms of sodomy and masturbation are often engaged in by heterosexual couples is irrelevant to the discussion. In either case, they are a perversion of the obvious, natural functions of the sex organs. Not that this is dispositive of the issue, but most of the major religions of the world expressly condemn these various forms of sodomy, which leads one to conclude that the human view of homosexuality has been very consistent over all of recorded human history, with a few noteworthy exceptions.

So it is not surprising that the American psychiatric organization classified an innate desire to engage in sodomy with people of the same gender to be a "mental illness."

But, perversely, it does not appear susceptible to a "cure." I personally think that's why a lot of those shrinks voted in 1974 to de-classify it as a mental illness. If it's a "mental illness," then why can't you cure it? Also, "illness" implies harm; what harm does homosexuality do, other than lead to ostracism BY OTHERS? Indeed, most of the "harm" of homosexuality, historically, has been the damage to the psyche of homosexuals from being told that they are "evil," for something over which they have no control (their sexual tendencies).

And ultimately, that is where society is headed. What harm is done by recognizing homosexuality as a harmless anomaly - like left-handedness?

Religious groups simply have to accept the fact that the Government need not follow their lead and condemn (or refuse to acknowledge) behavior and/or lifestyles that the religious groups consider sinful. If they failed to stop "no-fault divorce," which is anathema to Christianity, then they can't expect to stop gay marriages either.

Get over it.

Forum List

Back