The higher you are the more easily controlled

I can’t believe they passed it. Oh, my gosh. It is ludicrous.

Actually, doctors and scientists have found that magic mushrooms can actually help people with depression.
Yeah, 12 people in one study-
Now, there’s a new, albeit controversial, approach being considered by scientists.
Researchers led by Dr. Robin Carhart-Harris, of Imperial College London in the United Kingdom, enrolled 12 participants in the current investigation into how psilocybin might help people with depression.
After one week, all reported improvement in their depression and two-thirds of the people were depression-free. By three months, about 58% showed improvement, five were in remission while five relapsed.

How Magic Mushrooms Could Treat Depression
And another study, not telling how many they researched uses the word “suggests”.
Magic mushroom compound could help treat depression

And all of this nonsense is being lead by users-
The Push to Legalize Magic Mushrooms for Depression and PTSD

When you are high, you’re usually not depressed. No excuse.

A callous public is much easier to control. They're less likely to desire anything more than drugs, and they're more likely to vote Democrat: Denver decriminalizes 'magic mushrooms' in historic vote

They rob you of culture and traditions
They take your brains
They fit you with a victim role
and then they take your guns
Are you a victim of “culture & tradition”?
Want to go back to KKK & slavery (southern tradition/culture), sexism (no voting for women)?
Don’t like the Internet?

Let RESPONSIBLE people do what they want!
Including owning guns.
Don’t be a tyrant, and be American:
Let people pursue their life, liberty, and happiness.
Politics don’t matter; Democrat OR Republican!

So the Denver motorist, high enough to go duck hunting with a shovel, weaves through traffic hallucinating about a martian attack because he got "magic"mushrooms with his steak dinner instead of regular old portobellos. :eek-52:

The historic Denver vote does not make hallucinogens legal:

“The plan doesn’t permit the sale or purchase of the mushrooms, and establishes a task force to examine the impact of decriminalization over the next several years.”

Ever done them?
So the Denver motorist, high enough to go duck hunting with a shovel, weaves through traffic hallucinating about a martian attack because he got "magic"mushrooms with his steak dinner instead of regular old portobellos. :eek-52:

Anyone stupid enough to get caught driving while tripping deserves to be locked in a theater and be shown Frank Zappa's 200 Motels until they come down.

Magic mushrooms have a very distinctive look and taste, and would never be confused with portobellos.

Ever done them?

Nope, but I dropped acid several times in the late 60's....never did hallucinate. I had a black buddy who'd climb a tree every time he did....I used to laugh about him going back in evolution. I did once drive myself, old lady, and another couple from Detroit into central Michigan and don't remember a minute of it. They said I used my turn signal to change lanes, kept a steady 65mph, and didn't tailgate....auto pilot.

Democrat voters prefer crack, heroine, and booze. That keeps them dumb, lazy, and with their hand out....

nd they're more likely to vote Democrat:

Exactly Nixon's reason for expanding the War on Drugs, or The War on Americans who use non-approved recreational substances and have a tendency to vote Democrat.

Why do you want to wage war on your fellow citizens?

Do you consume alcohol in any way, shape or form OP?
Something's telling me that the OP drinks to this excess...

i-dont-know-funny-drunk-memes.jpg

Magic mushrooms have a very distinctive look and taste, and would never be confused with portobellos.

Do you ever get tired of being boring as hell?

Just sayin'. I've actually tried them, and have had very positive experiences each time. While the active part of the trip might last 4 to 6 hours, the happiness and calm that follows will stick with you for several weeks.

I've heard that most people don't like the way they taste, and mix them with other things, but I personally kinda like the earthy taste of magic mushrooms.

At 10:30 AM when most people are well into their work day, the OP sloshes out his house like...

da3.jpg

Forum List

Back