The higher you are the more easily controlled

At 10:30 AM when most people are well into their work day, the OP sloshes out his house like...

da3.jpg

If they ever managed to get beer to come out of tittys, then the kids would end up being bottle fed or starved, because dad would drink them dry before the kid had a chance.

I have no problem with legalizing all drugs. That being said, I think the current push to legalize and NORMALIZE pot in the Media, Entertainment, Government, and society in general is to get a populace that is more compliant, and easily controlled. Pot makes you NOT CARE about stuff, possibly not even your own freedom.

Dear Pilot1
I would tie in decriminalization with setting up better plans for
public health and safety, including giving taxpayers a choice:
either fund all the research needed to prove the safe use of these substances
or fund research in FREE spiritual healing that cures mental and physical
diseases and disorders WITHOUT either requiring or prohibiting medication.

The people who have used spiritual healing to save minds and lives
from addiction, abuse and other mental or criminal disorders
(as well as curing other diseases from cancer to diabetes etc.)
might prefer equal choice to fund THAT type of research instead
of only funding marijuana research or other means that only placate
symptoms instead of curing the actual root causes.

Interesting little factoid about LSD and alcohol addiction......................

When LSD started to cause a buzz, Bill Wilson (one of the founders of Alcoholics Anonymous) looked into treating alcoholics with LSD, because he had heard that it caused a sudden spiritual experience, which is what the 12 steps was designed to do. He then tried it for himself 3 different times, and later decided against it, because while it DID introduce a sudden spiritual experience, it wasn't able to be controlled and he also thought that the experience might be a bit too intense for most people.

Learned about that from my Drug and Alcohol Program Advisor days. One of the books I read was "AA Comes of Age", which tells the whole story of how it got started and how it developed. I thought the part about Bill Wilson checking into LSD was a pretty interesting thing.

A callous public is much easier to control. They're less likely to desire anything more than drugs, and they're more likely to vote Democrat: Denver decriminalizes 'magic mushrooms' in historic vote

They rob you of culture and traditions
They take your brains
They fit you with a victim role
and then they take your guns

Did they vote in how to regulate this like any other chemical
that could cause hazardous effects in people? There are
warnings on tobacco cigarettes, why not with other products sold on the market?

Did they vote in measures on who is responsible for health care
and medical costs if damage is incurred by unchecked consumption of such products?

The Big Tobacco industry finally got sued when reports leaked out
demonstrating the manipulation and coverup of addictive additives.

So when is there going to be legal action to go after anyone
profiting from negligence or deliberate omission of research
on the harm caused by smoking marijuana or other substances for hallucinogenic effect?

Spray Paint is not banned, it is legal to sell and buy,
but there are regulations on it to try to prevent abuse by minors.

I question if people are promoting the legal sale of hallucinogens,
do the SAME people agree to pay for the health care and medical costs?

Who is paying for the Research and Education to make sure this isn't abused to cause
risk or harm to public health and safety??

Once it's legal, the young ones will try it a time or two and the "buzz" will be gone. The forbidden is always more attractive to young dummies than the accepted.

Nah it will never be legal. It's more like taking the red pill........and jumping down the rabbit hole.
The industrialist enjoyed LSD when they thought they could use it to control minds and control your life choices in the 1950-60's..

The military conducted many experiment too.
Yep but it was private industry which started the ball rolling in 1933 the big whigs donated 8 million to find ways of mind and habit control. The first drug used was truth serum in the 1940's.

My running buddy for years had a bizarre mescaline reaction one night....His girl called and said he was on his way over to my place to demand a place on my ARK....claimed he realized I was Jesus and didn't want to get left behind. I decided to open the door when he knocked and told him to settle down....He took off running, stripping off his clothes....in a Michigan winter night. Claimed he ended up down by the river naked and the Devil was telling him to jump in. He woke up and realized he was freezing to death....banged on somebody's door naked as a jaybird at 1am....Guy came to the door with a double barrel .12 aimed at him, but didn't fire...they tossed out a blanket to him to wait for the cops....Next afternoon he got out of jail and swore off psychedelics. :lol:

Dear WillPower
Whew! That was a close call.
If anyone else figures out you're Jesus,
you'll have the whole world banging on your door
asking for a place on your Ark!

A callous public is much easier to control. They're less likely to desire anything more than drugs, and they're more likely to vote Democrat: Denver decriminalizes 'magic mushrooms' in historic vote

They rob you of culture and traditions
They take your brains
They fit you with a victim role
and then they take your guns

Welp, bull shit. I have consumed shrooms of one sort of another since I was in junior high school. Occasionally I even grow some on accident. I have only voted democrat once, I’m plenty sharp when needed, don’t know shit about an “victim role” and I still have guns. I would shoot them more, but I don’t like the noise. I’m glad Denver is taking this step.

Actually, doctors and scientists have found that magic mushrooms can actually help people with depression.

Na, the jury is still out on that one.

Actually, they are currently running tests to see how effective they are.

Depression Treatment with Magic Mushrooms

Researchers are on a fast track to developing a treatment for depression using the psychedelic compound psilocybin, best known as the active ingredient in so-called “magic mushrooms.”

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recently gave “breakthrough therapy” designation to a psilocybin-based drug being tested by COMPASS Pathways.

That means an accelerated research and approval process for a drug with strong preliminary evidence showing it would be a substantial improvement over currently available therapies.

“The early studies have shown that psilocybin therapy can provide an immediate and sustained reduction in depression following a single treatment,” Tracy Cheung, communications director for COMPASS Pathways, told Healthline. “The effect has been described as psilocybin shaking the brain up like a snow globe, or rebooting the brain, providing new connections and deactivating connections that might have caused depression.”

COMPASS Pathways is running the first large-scale psilocybin therapy clinical trial for treatment-resistant depression.

Actually, doctors and scientists have found that magic mushrooms can actually help people with depression.
Yeah, 12 people in one study-
Now, there’s a new, albeit controversial, approach being considered by scientists.
Researchers led by Dr. Robin Carhart-Harris, of Imperial College London in the United Kingdom, enrolled 12 participants in the current investigation into how psilocybin might help people with depression.
After one week, all reported improvement in their depression and two-thirds of the people were depression-free. By three months, about 58% showed improvement, five were in remission while five relapsed.

How Magic Mushrooms Could Treat Depression
And another study, not telling how many they researched uses the word “suggests”.
Magic mushroom compound could help treat depression

And all of this nonsense is being lead by users-
The Push to Legalize Magic Mushrooms for Depression and PTSD

When you are high, you’re usually not depressed. No excuse.

Not so on shrooms. In my experience if I ate them while depressed, pissed off or whatever it was never good and made it worse.

Researchers are on a fast track to developing a treatment for depression using the psychedelic compound psilocybin, best known as the active ingredient in so-called “magic mushrooms.”

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recently gave “breakthrough therapy” designation to a psilocybin-based drug being tested by COMPASS Pathways.

That means an accelerated research and approval process for a drug with strong preliminary evidence showing it would be a substantial improvement over currently available therapies.

“The early studies have shown that psilocybin therapy can provide an immediate and sustained reduction in depression following a single treatment,” Tracy Cheung, communications director for COMPASS Pathways, told Healthline. “The effect has been described as psilocybin shaking the brain up like a snow globe, or rebooting the brain, providing new connections and deactivating connections that might have caused depression.”

COMPASS Pathways is running the first large-scale psilocybin therapy clinical trial for treatment-resistant depression.

I know that, if you want to see some really best shit look into the treatment of drug and alcohol addiction with them. For me there is nothing therapeutic about it, i just like getting tore up and listen to good music now and again.

I know that, if you want to see some really best shit look into the treatment of drug and alcohol addiction with them. For me there is nothing therapeutic about it, i just like getting tore up and listen to good music now and again.

Did you know that Bill Wilson (founder of Alcoholics Anonymous), looked into LSD as a treatment for alcoholism? He had heard that it could induce a spiritual experience, which is what the 12 steps were designed to do. Bill W. dropped acid 3 times, but then decided against using it. While it did induce a spiritual experience, he said that the experience could not be controlled, and it might be a bit too intense for most people.

Read it in the book "AA Comes of Age" when I was a Drug and Alcohol Program Advisor for the Navy.

Forum List

Back