The health care bill would impose $544 billion in new taxes

I just got an email!

Wow!! Thanks to your calls and emails on Friday, Rep. Dennis Kucinich's amendment to let states adopt single-payer healthcare passed the House Education and Labor Committee by 25-19.
Of course the insurance industry will try to kill the Kucinich amendment during future votes, so we will watch carefully and keep you posted.

Have you considered that it's not the rich man's responsibility anymore than it should be yours as a smoker to provide free health care for the rest of the nation? Just a thought.

Actually it is at this stage of our society's development

Just as its the sons of the poor who are expected to go to war to protect the scions who we will inevitably find are all behind the lines or who are 4f or whatever excuse they always seem to find when push comes to shove.

It's call the social contract

But I completely understand that many people don't believe that society actually exists, so one can certainly understand why those sorts don't believe they have any responisbility to the society which sustains them.

Basically I think of those people as thankless fucking cowards.

Last edited:

But we will save $999 billion. Don't forget that. Yes, healthcare for all will cost $544 but what we have now cost more and not everyone is covered.

The CEO's and their house slaves are hard at work convincing the field slaves how good they got it. :lol:

force is not welcome

Ok, we won't force you. You can stay with yours. So now is when you scare us by saying that single payer will be so cheap/good that employers will stop paying for healthcare and it will FORCE you on the public plan.

Hey, thats the free market we have. Government subsodizes a lot of shit.

Anyways, everything you say is just a scare tactic. And if any government is going to fuck it up it will be the GOP. So why listen to them? Just call those "centrist" dems and tell them to fix healthcare and don't even pay attention to those idiots on the right. They work for the insurance companies and oil companies and defense contractors who are ripping us off. And their constituents are sheep. 80% of us live in the real world, not Mayberry.

So?

spoken like a true thieving liberal

You wouldn't know a "liberal" sport if one bit you in the ass.

Your talking points are boring regurjitations of neo con diahrea.

I am the pissed off republican that would like his party back from the true thieves..you stinking idiot christian fascists.

cabbage? moron?

It is truely a mistake for the world's wealthiest nation to take care of its sick.

They should die, alone and uncared for.

You mean like public policy which gave the superwealthy roughly 50% tax decreases over the last few deacdes, you mean?

You seriously expect the American people to care if they have to pay increased rates of taxes (which won't effect their quality of life one fucking bit!) when most of us are sweating going broke?

Seriously, Skull you expect most of us to care about them?

Now why would we do that, exactly?

They obviously don't give a fuck about us or the nation which made them wealthy.

So why would we care about their tax increases?

Because Atlas will Shug?

Atlas shrugged a long time ago, amigo.

Sadly, Atlas didn't leave to join John Galt like they threatened to do.

Of course they won't because they make too much money sponging off the working classes right here in America.

Fucking parasites.

OK so you're all for freedom and equality except when it comes to paying your own way. Then you want someone else to pay it for you.

Now that's the definition of a parasite.

Last edited:
It is truely a mistake for the world's wealthiest nation to take care of its sick.

All I do is listen to the people on the right and whatever they hate the most, that is clearly the best solution to the problem.

All I do is listen to the people on the right and whatever they hate the most, that is clearly the best solution to the problem.

a full 97% of people in this country have insurance, can pay for insurance if they choose or qualify for already existing government programs.

i hardly call that letting sick people die in the streets.

I don't give a shit. I am a hard working tax paying American. I have never been on welfare or collected food stamps. I have a catastrophic policy right now. If I get cancer, I am covered. Short of that, I am on my own.

My wife was a editor at a large newspaper. She got laid off. She hasn't worked full time in 4 years. She keeps looking and sending her resume but times are tough. There are alot of former newspaper employees in the job market around here. Her unemployment ran out a long while ago. Money is tight but we keep on.

So, I am cutting vegetables from the garden a couple weeks ago. I accidently cut my thumb. A deep long cut. It took us awhile to stop the bleeding. We talked about going to the emergency room but that would cost $500 or more that we don't have. I been using Super Glue to keep the wound shut and so far, so good.

I know that there is no final plan on healthcare yet. Last time I checked they had 3 bills in Congress on it. One in the House and 2 in the Senate.
I know that there are other hard working Americans like me out there. We proudly pay our taxes and aren't a burden on society. But we are caught in the middle. Not enought money for the outrageous fees the insurance companies want but too much money to qualify to what ever it is that the poor people get in this country.
Something needs to be done for us. I don't know what the answer is.

But we will save $999 billion. Don't forget that. Yes, healthcare for all will cost $544 but what we have now cost more and not everyone is covered.

The CEO's and their house slaves are hard at work convincing the field slaves how good they got it. :lol:

force is not welcome

Ok, we won't force you. You can stay with yours. So now is when you scare us by saying that single payer will be so cheap/good that employers will stop paying for healthcare and it will FORCE you on the public plan.

Anyways, everything you say is just a scare tactic. And if any government is going to fuck it up it will be the GOP. So why listen to them? Just call those "centrist" dems and tell them to fix healthcare and don't even pay attention to those idiots on the right. They work for the insurance companies and oil companies and defense contractors who are ripping us off. And their constituents are sheep. 80% of us live in the real world, not Mayberry.

spit the marbles outa your muth so people can understand what the fuck youre talking about

you force people when you steal their money to pay your bills shithead

So?

spoken like a true thieving liberal

You wouldn't know a "liberal" sport if one bit you in the ass.

Your talking points are boring regurjitations of neo con diahrea.

I am the pissed off republican that would like his party back from the true thieves..you stinking idiot christian fascists.

cabbage? moron?

no, youre just a prick that begs the government to change your diapers

a full 97% of people in this country have insurance, can pay for insurance if they choose or qualify for already existing government programs.

i hardly call that letting sick people die in the streets.

That's a nice spin on it, but how many people is 3%? And I don't believe you. How many are under insured? How many are paying way too much for what they are getting? 97%.

PS. Just cause you can afford it now, what makes you think you'll be able to afford it in 5 years? It went up 191% since 2001.

The only reason anyone listens to you guys is you scare us with mis/half information/facts.

I don't give a shit. I am a hard working tax paying American. I have never been on welfare or collected food stamps. I have a catastrophic policy right now. If I get cancer, I am covered. Short of that, I am on my own.

My wife was a editor at a large newspaper. She got laid off. She hasn't worked full time in 4 years. She keeps looking and sending her resume but times are tough. There are alot of former newspaper employees in the job market around here. Her unemployment ran out a long while ago. Money is tight but we keep on.

So, I am cutting vegetables from the garden a couple weeks ago. I accidently cut my thumb. A deep long cut. It took us awhile to stop the bleeding. We talked about going to the emergency room but that would cost $500 or more that we don't have. I been using Super Glue to keep the wound shut and so far, so good.

I know that there is no final plan on healthcare yet. Last time I checked they had 3 bills in Congress on it. One in the House and 2 in the Senate.
I know that there are other hard working Americans like me out there. We proudly pay our taxes and aren't a burden on society. But we are caught in the middle. Not enought money for the outrageous fees the insurance companies want but too much money to qualify to what ever it is that the poor people get in this country.
Something needs to be done for us. I don't know what the answer is.

At first I thought you were a right winger telling that story and I was going to eat you alive, but then I realized you have common sense and understanding of the issues, FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.

First I was going to point out that it shouldn't take a Republican 6 months to find a job. Anyone who says it does is making excuses. Or, they are proving us right. But righties never admit they are wrong. So if it does take them 6 months to find work, then its Pelosi's fault. But last year we were whiners for blaming the Government, who they say doesn't have that much to do with anything.......

Anyways, good luck.

force is not welcome

spit the marbles outa your muth so people can understand what the fuck youre talking about

you force people when you steal their money to pay your bills shithead

We already have a progressive tax in this country you idiot.

Forum List

Back