The health care bill would impose $544 billion in new taxes

So?

spoken like a true thieving liberal

You wouldn't know a "liberal" sport if one bit you in the ass.

Your talking points are boring regurjitations of neo con diahrea.

I am the pissed off republican that would like his party back from the true thieves..you stinking idiot christian fascists.

cabbage? moron?

See, they won't even listen to an ex GOP'er who left the party for good reasons.

And they say I worship Obama. Hell, they still worship the GOP after 8 years of the GOP fucking up the country. And they have the balls to mock me for believing in Obama.

You may not agree with me, but you are not a fool like Fatnatalie.

Trust me, I won't like Obama if he fucks up the country.

So why did you leave and they didn't? So they can call me brainwashed all they want. It remains to be seen if I would ever stay as loyal to the Dems as they have to the GOP.

I am the pissed off republican that would like his party back from the true thieves..you stinking idiot christian fascists.

cabbage? moron?

no, youre just a prick that begs the government to change your diapers

Is Bush your messiah? Do you worship the GOP and think that they are honest brokers? :cuckoo: What a moonbat. :lol:

cabbage? moron?

See, they won't even listen to an ex GOP'er who left the party for good reasons.

And they say I worship Obama. Hell, they still worship the GOP after 8 years of the GOP fucking up the country. And they have the balls to mock me for believing in Obama.

So why did you leave and they didn't? So they can call me brainwashed all they want. It remains to be seen if I would ever stay as loyal to the Dems as they have to the GOP.

obama has already fucked up the country

cabbage? moron?

Is Bush your messiah? Do you worship the GOP and think that they are honest brokers? :cuckoo: What a moonbat. :lol:

No. You worship the Ossiah.

cabbage? moron?

obama has already fucked up the country

How do you know so soon? Bush fucked up the country and in 7.5 years you still didn't get it.

Now all of the sudden you are a fortune teller and NOW you are right?

Dead wrong my brotha. Piece out!

speak out against Obama care because they are very concerned about many UNFUNDED mandates that will be imposed upon them. Many are claiming it will bankrupt their states.

This is not good for Obama- his rock star popularity is going down the drain, only 49% approve of his health care plan and the more people know about it, the more his approval rating will drop. Already Democrats in congress are distancing themselves from him and his liberal agenda, getting ready for re-election in 2010 is not going to be easy for them should they pass this. No one is going to forget that stupid no stimulus stimulus bill that they all signed before they had the chance to read it.

THE HONEYMOON IS OVER FOLKS. :clap2

Coming up: Obama's temper tantrum over all of this.

Speaking as a smoker, you probably cannot understand how little I sympathy I have about the taxes imposed on the rich.

If the rich paid half as much of their incomes on taxes as I do, there wouldn't be an insolvent government anywhere in America.
Yes, it only applies to people who make over $350,000. PROFIT. It returns them to what they paid before the Bush tax cuts.
It amazes me that republicans support the welfare of the rich, to their own detriment.

Well I just thought since you guys have figured out what is wrong with us, you'll also be able to explain why and how the GOP are sooo much god damn better.

And before you answer, know I'm going to ask you if you really believe that the GOP are going to do any of the things you hope/think. Do you think they are any different than Dems? HA! They'll all crooked, remember?

Even that cock sucker Reagan. You don't think he really cared, do you? Their all bad, remember?

So Defend the GOP so we can laugh at your stupid ass.

So?

cabbage? moron?

well,, actually mr. pissed off republican we would rather you stay with the democwats,,you make a perfect stinkpot!

Well I just thought since you guys have figured out what is wrong with us, you'll also be able to explain why and how the GOP are sooo much god damn better.

And before you answer, know I'm going to ask you if you really believe that the GOP are going to do any of the things you hope/think. Do you think they are any different than Dems? HA! They'll all crooked, remember?

Even that cock sucker Reagan. You don't think he really cared, do you? Their all bad, remember?

So Defend the GOP so we can laugh at your stupid ass.

since you dodged the question, I'll assume you worship the Ossiah.

All I do is listen to the people on the right and whatever they hate the most, that is clearly the best solution to the problem.

a full 97% of people in this country have insurance, can pay for insurance if they choose or qualify for already existing government programs.

i hardly call that letting sick people die in the streets.

That's a nice spin on it, but how many people is 3%? And I don't believe you. How many are under insured? How many are paying way too much for what they are getting? 97%.

PS. Just cause you can afford it now, what makes you think you'll be able to afford it in 5 years? It went up 191% since 2001.

The only reason anyone listens to you guys is you scare us with mis/half information/facts.

So information from the census bureau is comprised of half truths?

and what's too much.

I can get insurance from Blue cross for less than 350 a month and I'm in my mid forties. yes there are deductibles but so what? i have deductibles on my auto and home owners insurance so why should health insurance be any different?

speak out against Obama care because they are very concerned about many UNFUNDED mandates that will be imposed upon them. Many are claiming it will bankrupt their states.

This is not good for Obama- his rock star popularity is going down the drain, only 49% approve of his health care plan and the more people know about it, the more his approval rating will drop. Already Democrats in congress are distancing themselves from him and his liberal agenda, getting ready for re-election in 2010 is not going to be easy for them should they pass this. No one is going to forget that stupid no stimulus stimulus bill that they all signed before they had the chance to read it.

Raise corporate taxes to pay for it. They're going to save money by dropping your healthcare. You wanted to make them more competitive with the rest of the world's free markets, right? We're the only country that makes employers pay for bene's like this.

I love it! You can't argue to take this cost off corporations plates to make them more competitive, because you would be arguing against for profits insurance companies. You are conflicted!!! HA HA!

Just like you couldn't admit private oil companies were gouging us.

Or Blackwater and Hunt oil purposely are dragging on the Iraq war so they can stay.

Or the Federal Reserve bankers just stole trillions from us.

You can't bitch about corporations because you haven't been trained. You are what we call a one trick pony.

Speaking as a smoker, you probably cannot understand how little I sympathy I have about the taxes imposed on the rich.

If the rich paid half as much of their incomes on taxes as I do, there wouldn't be an insolvent government anywhere in America.
Yes, it only applies to people who make over $350,000. PROFIT. It returns them to what they paid before the Bush tax cuts.
It amazes me that republicans support the welfare of the rich, to their own detriment.

so now the liberals define welfare as letting people keep the money they earn?

And really how does it cause detriment to you to let a person who earns more than you and pays more in taxes than you to keep what he earns. Could it be that you don't get as much shit from the government and actually have to pay your own way?

Raise corporate taxes to pay for it. They're going to save money by dropping your healthcare. You wanted to make them more competitive with the rest of the world's free markets, right? We're the only country that makes employers pay for bene's like this.

I love it! You can't argue to take this cost off corporations plates to make them more competitive, because you would be arguing against for profits insurance companies. You are conflicted!!! HA HA!

Or Blackwater and Hunt oil purposely are dragging on the Iraq war so they can stay.

You can't bitch about corporations because you haven't been trained. You are what we call a one trick pony.

so the Ossiah isn't capable of stopping the war in Iraq? He is basically Hunt oil's bitch?

a full 97% of people in this country have insurance, can pay for insurance if they choose or qualify for already existing government programs.

i hardly call that letting sick people die in the streets.

That's a nice spin on it, but how many people is 3%? And I don't believe you. How many are under insured? How many are paying way too much for what they are getting? 97%.

PS. Just cause you can afford it now, what makes you think you'll be able to afford it in 5 years? It went up 191% since 2001.

The only reason anyone listens to you guys is you scare us with mis/half information/facts.

and what's too much.

I can get insurance from Blue cross for less than 350 a month and I'm in my mid forties. yes there are deductibles but so what? i have deductibles on my auto and home owners insurance so why should health insurance be any different?

Good for you. I guess if you don't have any problems, everything must be ok.

I have good healthcare too stupid. I'm not going to wait till the fucked up system hurts me. I'll take people who have problems words for it. YOu go ahead and take the corporations word for everything. Yea, they don't have a reason to lie.

I can stick hy head up the cows butt to verify that the meat is good but I'd rather take the butchers word for it.

cabbage? moron?

no i dont make messiahs out of asshole politicians, only dhimmicrats do that, and the GOP in trying to be more liberal fucked itself, if they cant see that then they are dead as a party

so the Ossiah isn't capable of stopping the war in Iraq? He is basically Hunt oil's bitch?

The last two democrats who tried to do too much were Kennedy & Carter. HOw did that work out for them?

What corporations?? oh? the ones that went overseas??? and down to Mexico.. unemployment in Michigan is 15% you going for 25% Dummie!:lol:

The last two democrats who tried to do too much were Kennedy & Carter. HOw did that work out for them?

so the oil companies murdered Kennedy and took hostages and then wouldn't let Carter rescue them?

and what's too much.

Good for you. I guess if you don't have any problems, everything must be ok.

I have good healthcare too stupid. I'm not going to wait till the fucked up system hurts me. I'll take people who have problems words for it. YOu go ahead and take the corporations word for everything. Yea, they don't have a reason to lie.

I can stick hy head up the cows butt to verify that the meat is good but I'd rather take the butchers word for it.

I'll trust myself to choose what's best for me before i trust some fat-assed corrupt bureaucrat.

the government lies to us all the time if you haven't figured that out yet.

here's the latest lie

We can provide health care for everyone and not add one cent to the deficit.

Forum List

Back