The health care bill would impose $544 billion in new taxes

But we will save $999 billion. Don't forget that. Yes, healthcare for all will cost $544 but what we have now cost more and not everyone is covered.

The CEO's and their house slaves are hard at work convincing the field slaves how good they got it. :lol:

The government has never never never reduced cost while increasing entitlements. What on earth makes you think that health care will be any different?

My ability to use reason, logic and do math.

Lets face it. The GOP's plan is to outsource everything to private companies. If you haven't realized it yet, private FOR PROFIT companies are really expensive and where most of governments corruption comes from. Yes, most government fraud/waste comes from private contractors.

Private companies are not the answer to all our problems. At least not when it comes to things like war, oil, energy, police, school and healthcare.

And notice Bush never went with the lowest bidder? Hell, he didn't even accept bids. NO BID CONTRACTS. Very expensive.

Lets face it. Everyone who knows how insurance works knows if we all pool together, we will save money. IE Single payer.

Last edited:
This health care bill, if passed in any form, is going to be a big shit sandwich that we all will be forced to enjoy eating... Salt and pepper, anyone?:cuckoo:

I don't hear Canadians complaining. I only hear the for profits lying/exxaggerating about the canadian system.

I got news for you. We have a shit sandwich now.

God, this is like early 2008. We were telling you righties the economy was collapsing and the middle class was hurting and you denied until you couldn't deny it anymore.

Too late. And now you want to tell us you know how to fix the economy/healthcare?

You didn't even admit we had a problem.

I wonder if you guys know you are FOS or if you really believe the bs.

Either way it will cost at least 544 billion - you'll either pay it to the Government and get Health Care or you'll pay it to the fat-cat Insurance execs and they will hire someone (HMO) to tell you the service isn't required.

Long Live BARACK OBAMA !

viva la revolutiony

So where is the GOP version of Health Care reform? Is there one or are they content in killing this one?

1% tax on those making $350,000 a year: So they pay $3,500.
1.5% tax on those making $500,000 a year: So they pay $7,500.
5.4% tax on those making $1,000,000 a year: So they pay $54,000.

Wouldn't lose sleep over it.

1% tax on those making $350,000 a year: So they pay $3,500.
1.5% tax on those making $500,000 a year: So they pay $7,500.
5.4% tax on those making $1,000,000 a year: So they pay $54,000.

Wouldn't lose sleep over it.

And I think your numbers are wrong. Its only $10K for millionaires and $1500 for people who make $350K a year.

Someone last week said they only tax extra for money above a certain point. So the $350K person wouldn't pay 1.5 on all $350K.

Here it is:http://www.cbsnews.com/htdocs/pdf/GOPHealthPlan_061709.pdf?tag=contentMain;contentBody

And here is a great documentary on the "fabulous" Canadian system. ER wait time - 2 - 10 hours regardless of seriousness.

Pajamas TV - Louder With Crowder - PJTV Undercover: Steven Crowder Investigates Why CanadaCare Sucks...Will ObamaCare Be Any Better? - Video

It's 20 minutes, but should shut up a few of the "Canada is better than US" loud mouths.

I had great HAP healthcare and had to wait 2 hours in America.

I also hear that a lot of this Canada fear is bs. And you can find 100 more horror stories right here in our American system. You guys never point out our horror stories. You belittle and make excuses for our flaws.

And a lot of my appointments, they tell me I can schedule 2 weeks or 2 months out, depending.

PS. Canada did theirs one province at a time. Maybe we need to let the states decide/handle this.

again,, dunderheads,, comparing Canada at 30 million people with the US of KKKA with 350 million people and 1/2 of Mexico is comparing apples and oranges,, again dunderheads only 50% of the citizens of the US of KKKA are federal income tax payers the rest are blood sucking parasites.. it won't work and the bottom line is this" you and your dunderhead leader don't have a frickin clue as to how you are going to pay for it..oh! and just to add Mass. is a stellar example of what an epic failure your dunderhead is trying to ram down your throats..

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Vel
The government (Democrats and Republicans alike) can't even manage Medicare and Social Security. For years and years both Democrat Presidents and Republican Presidents have been saying it needs to be fixed. Well, guess what? It isn't fixed yet and it is very poorly managed. So with that in mind, you're telling me you want your government to be in charge of the health care for ALL Americans? I think not, Tonto. If you truly want this, you must be out of your mind.

the wealthy. Now she is saying only those people who make over 1 million per year will be taxed for health care.

Question: How many people do you know that make over 1 million a year???? I don't know any.

And you liberals call George Bush and Sarah Palin stupid?????????????????????????

the wealthy. Now she is saying only those people who make over 1 million per year will be taxed for health care.

Question: How many people do you know that make over 1 million a year???? I don't know any.

And you liberals call George Bush and Sarah Palin stupid?????????????????????????

No, only those making over 350,000 a year get taxed (which includes the ones making 1,000,000 obviously), as far as I understand.

As for millionaires, I had a friend in high school in the states who's dad is this hot-shot lawyer, and from what I understood, his salary is up there.

Can't say I feel sorry for him. -_-

It's really not that bad. In Costa Rica, universal health care is a flat 9% payroll tax.

Envy. yeah that's better than reason when it comes to public policy.

You mean like public policy which gave the superwealthy roughly 50% tax decreases over the last few deacdes, you mean?

You seriously expect the American people to care if they have to pay increased rates of taxes (which won't effect their quality of life one fucking bit!) when most of us are sweating going broke?

Seriously, Skull you expect most of us to care about them?

Now why would we do that, exactly?

They obviously don't give a fuck about us or the nation which made them wealthy.

So why would we care about their tax increases?

Because Atlas will Shug?

Atlas shrugged a long time ago, amigo.

Sadly, Atlas didn't leave to join John Galt like they threatened to do.

Of course they won't because they make too much money sponging off the working classes right here in America.

Fucking parasites.

again,, dunderheads,, comparing Canada at 30 million people with the US of KKKA with 350 million people and 1/2 of Mexico is comparing apples and oranges,, again dunderheads only 50% of the citizens of the US of KKKA are federal income tax payers the rest are blood sucking parasites.. it won't work and the bottom line is this" you and your dunderhead leader don't have a frickin clue as to how you are going to pay for it..oh! and just to add Mass. is a stellar example of what an epic failure your dunderhead is trying to ram down your throats..

We are overpaying for the poor and illegals now.

If we all pool together, it'll be cheaper. Thus the term single payer. We know the system is fucked up and exactly how it is fucked up. The only people who are trying to prevent change are people that benefit from the system, or think they are benefitting from the status quo.

The CEO's are benefitting, you think you are benefitting. You are wrong. But you will help them win. I can imagine the emancipation slaves trying to convince house slaves like you that freedom was better than the status quo.

No, only those making over 350,000 a year get taxed (which includes the ones making 1,000,000 obviously), as far as I understand.

As for millionaires, I had a friend in high school in the states who's dad is this hot-shot lawyer, and from what I understood, his salary is up there.

Can't say I feel sorry for him. -_-

It's really not that bad. In Costa Rica, universal health care is a flat 9% payroll tax.

You don't know them because they don't want to know you. They don't want to live next to you. Thats why I say you vote against your own financial best interests.

But idiots like you eventually get that, so they sucker you back by saying if we tax the rich, they'll lay people off or they'll raise the prices of their shit. Or they'll go overseas. Too late. They've already done all that. Oh it will get worse? You're just scared.

Last edited:
You mean like public policy which gave the superwealthy roughly 50% tax decreases over the last few deacdes, you mean?

You seriously expect the American people to care if they have to pay increased rates of taxes (which won't effect their quality of life one fucking bit!) when most of us are sweating going broke?

Seriously, Skull you expect most of us to care about them?

Now why would we do that, exactly?

They obviously don't give a fuck about us or the nation which made them wealthy.

So why would we care about their tax increases?

Because Atlas will Shug?

Atlas shrugged a long time ago, amigo.

Sadly, Atlas didn't leave to join John Galt like they threatened to do.

Of course they won't because they make too much money sponging off the working classes right here in America.

Fucking parasites.

Have you considered that it's not the rich man's responsibility anymore than it should be yours as a smoker to provide free health care for the rest of the nation? Just a thought.

We are overpaying for the poor and illegals now.

If we all pool togetherpool together my azz what part of "50% of the US of KKKA don't pay federal taxes" did you not understnad???? does that sound like "pooling together to you????, it'll be cheaper. Thus the term single payer. We know the system is fucked up and exactly how it is fucked up. The only people who are trying to prevent change are people that benefit from the system, or think they are benefitting from the status quo.

The CEO's are benefitting, you think you are benefitting. I don't benefit, I pay through the nose for my coverage. thanks. You are wrong. But you will help them win. I can imagine the emancipation slaves trying to convince house slaves like you that freedom was better than the status quo.

DUmmie! The only way I would ever support this cockamammie plan is if every single solitary American paid federal income tax.. not just 50% of us. am I crystal clear?????

Forum List

Back