The hate Trump club mission statement

Proven. You and your kind have been creating and spreading lies since day one.

You wanted someone to refute your list.
I started with 1. before moving on, and you refuse to accept that this is a trump LIE, not my lie.
When trump stops lying, we can start to respect him more. But NOW, we aren't making the lies, it is trump.
I got a whole list of them. Not misspeaks, like 57 States, yeah that was dumb, but it wasn't a lie.
Trump LIES, daily.

1. We are not fabricating lies with false narrative, to infect the minds of the American people to the degree we will not support President Donald Trump. We point out his LIES.
You've done nothing but cry and whine and deflect. Learn how to stop lying.

Simply not true mike.
You are attempting to deflect right now.
Weak effort.
Bring in some backup.
You clearly can't handle my FACTS by yourself.
The OP contains the facts about what you lying filth have done since 2016. We can see it everyday. So can you, but instead of being against it like a true American would be, you promote it.

I started with 1. before moving on, and you refuse to accept that this is a trump LIE, not my lie.
When trump stops lying, we can start to respect him more. But NOW, we aren't making the lies, it is trump.
I got a whole list of them. Not misspeaks, like 57 States, yeah that was dumb, but it wasn't a lie.
Trump LIES, daily.

1. We are not fabricating lies with false narrative, to infect the minds of the American people to the degree we will not support President Donald Trump. We point out his LIES.

Simply not true mike.
Weak effort.
Bring in some backup.
The OP contains the facts about what you lying filth have done since 2016. We can see it everyday. So can you, but instead of being against it like a true American would be, you promote it.

I'm not promoting it at all.
Sorry you can't see it.
Trump has caused ALL of his own pain, by lying, being deceitful, hating on a press that is just doing their job. He calls out a reporter before the reporter even asks a question. Happens every presser. And he causes it.
It can never be trumps fault, and you continue to enable him. Pathetic.
I'm the true American, I want what is best for the entire Country, you and trump only want what is best for trump and his family. I can't believe he continues to con you.
He is losing his support, and he is to blame.
It's not my lies, it is Trumps LIES.

You ready to go on to #2?

Trump LIES, daily.

Simply not true mike.
Weak effort.
Bring in some backup.

Your OP is the ramblings of some asshat posting their "opinion" to an alt-right website. None of it is true. Just more Trump worship and butthurt.
Guy is going to go down as the worst President this country ever elected but he'll always have his sycophants.

Ha ha ha,

the replies by known leftists here are hilarious, not a single attempt to counter the articles claims at all, beating around the bush is what they are doing.....

:auiqs.jpg:

None of should present a conspiracy site as fact much less have to counter it. It's BS all the way through. If that is the best you got you are going to have a miserable November.

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!

You are batting 0.000 so far.

Still can't show why in some detail YOU think post one is wrong.

I am waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting for a leftist to climb out of their crib to post a meaningful counterpoint, like a man would.

Next time I meet a leftist, I'll ask him her. Please give me your permission to think for myself. It would be greatly appreciated.

This pretty much sums up what the terrorist traitor democrats and their zombies are doing, and how they have failed miserably.

April 18, 2020
The Hate-Trump Club mission statement
By Patricia McCarthy
We are the left.
The sole reason for our existence is to see Donald Trump removed from office. We also intend to bring about his and his family’s total personal destruction. He must be demolished. He is a man of the people, not one of us. He dwells not in our swamp.
The goals of our mission and the story of our execution of our mission are as follows:
  1. We will fabricate any lie, any false narrative, to infect the minds of the American people to the degree they will not support President Donald Trump.
  2. We endeavor to use the media to achieve our ends. As members in good standing, they will distort, edit, and dissemble any truths or facts that may reflect well on the president. They will disseminate the talking points we distribute to them.
  3. We will enlist an array of billionaires to fund our overt and covert organizations aligned with our purpose: George Soros, Michael Bloomberg, Mark Zuckerberg, Jack Dorsey, Tom Steyer, SPLC, etc. They have all been on board since the day the president announced his candidacy and have committed their fortunes to our cause.
  4. We will embrace the aid and comfort of the CIA, the FBI and the DOJ, despite our historic animus against them. The president has foiled our efforts there to a certain degree, but we carry on. We thought we had him with our carefully-planned frame-up that he had colluded with Russia to win the election. That failed and it was a mighty expensive failure. Hillary Clinton paid millions of Clinton Foundation dollars to Christopher Steele for his phony, propaganda-infested dossier and hired a large group of like-minded members of our club to execute the deed, starting with Fusion GPS. She also aligned with James Comey, James Brennan, Susan Rice, Samantha Power, Bruce and Nellie Ohr, the whiteshoe lawyers of Perkins-Coie, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Sally Yates, and a host of other former members in good standing. They failed in their mission and can no longer be members in good standing in the club.
  5. We attempted to impeach Trump with that phone call to the president of Ukraine but House Democrats Adam Schiff and Speaker Nancy Pelosi royally messed up that plan. Schiff too has been removed from our membership roster for now, though he is trying to get back in. He made us all look bad, as did Special Counsel Robert Mueller and his incompetent team. What is it about a frame-up they failed to grasp? We had Michael Atkinson, the intelligence community's inspector general, also a member in good standing, on our side. Now he’s been fired.
  6. To our delight, COVID-19 has appeared on the scene. Damn if Trump wasn’t on top of it from day one. We had to alter that perception from the outset. Joe Biden, who is too far gone mentally to be an authentic member our organization, caused a setback when he declared the president a xenophobic racist for banning those flights from China. But we got back on track; if only Dr. Anthony Fauci and the left-media were not minimizing the virus, too. And in fact, it hasn’t killed as many people as the 2009-2010 H1N1 flu. President Obama barely gave a thought to all those hospitalizations and deaths...
You can read the rest of it here:

Let's take a look at the americanthinker.com site for factchecking. Sheesh. This needs to be moved into the Conspiracy section.

American Thinker
extremeright051.png

MBFCLow.png

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source.

Reasoning: Extreme Right, Conspiracy, Propaganda, Lack of Ownership Transparency
Fake news. Democrat scum are and have been doing exactly what the link states. Shills like you can't stand to be exposed.
Because you said so. Then it must be true. We all know that a "Party of the Rump" always tells the truth and only deals in proven facts. Cue the Music.

You got bagged presenting a conspiracy site to make a point. If that is all you got, enjoy November.

Sorry, but the site has stated concisely what you vermin are doing everyday.

You people cannot refute one thing they say. All you are doing in trolling this thread because that's what you filth do.

Yesterday, you "Party of the Rump" called me a leftist. Today, I am a filth. I can't wait for you to change what I am. And I hope I live up to it when it comes.

This pretty much sums up what the terrorist traitor democrats and their zombies are doing, and how they have failed miserably.

April 18, 2020
By Patricia McCarthy
We are the left.
The sole reason for our existence is to see Donald Trump removed from office. We also intend to bring about his and his family’s total personal destruction. He must be demolished. He is a man of the people, not one of us. He dwells not in our swamp.
The goals of our mission and the story of our execution of our mission are as follows:
  1. We will fabricate any lie, any false narrative, to infect the minds of the American people to the degree they will not support President Donald Trump.
  2. We endeavor to use the media to achieve our ends. As members in good standing, they will distort, edit, and dissemble any truths or facts that may reflect well on the president. They will disseminate the talking points we distribute to them.
  3. We will enlist an array of billionaires to fund our overt and covert organizations aligned with our purpose: George Soros, Michael Bloomberg, Mark Zuckerberg, Jack Dorsey, Tom Steyer, SPLC, etc. They have all been on board since the day the president announced his candidacy and have committed their fortunes to our cause.
  4. We will embrace the aid and comfort of the CIA, the FBI and the DOJ, despite our historic animus against them. The president has foiled our efforts there to a certain degree, but we carry on. We thought we had him with our carefully-planned frame-up that he had colluded with Russia to win the election. That failed and it was a mighty expensive failure. Hillary Clinton paid millions of Clinton Foundation dollars to Christopher Steele for his phony, propaganda-infested dossier and hired a large group of like-minded members of our club to execute the deed, starting with Fusion GPS. She also aligned with James Comey, James Brennan, Susan Rice, Samantha Power, Bruce and Nellie Ohr, the whiteshoe lawyers of Perkins-Coie, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Sally Yates, and a host of other former members in good standing. They failed in their mission and can no longer be members in good standing in the club.
  5. We attempted to impeach Trump with that phone call to the president of Ukraine but House Democrats Adam Schiff and Speaker Nancy Pelosi royally messed up that plan. Schiff too has been removed from our membership roster for now, though he is trying to get back in. He made us all look bad, as did Special Counsel Robert Mueller and his incompetent team. What is it about a frame-up they failed to grasp? We had Michael Atkinson, the intelligence community's inspector general, also a member in good standing, on our side. Now he’s been fired.
  6. To our delight, COVID-19 has appeared on the scene. Damn if Trump wasn’t on top of it from day one. We had to alter that perception from the outset. Joe Biden, who is too far gone mentally to be an authentic member our organization, caused a setback when he declared the president a xenophobic racist for banning those flights from China. But we got back on track; if only Dr. Anthony Fauci and the left-media were not minimizing the virus, too. And in fact, it hasn’t killed as many people as the 2009-2010 H1N1 flu. President Obama barely gave a thought to all those hospitalizations and deaths...

Let's take a look at the americanthinker.com site for factchecking. Sheesh. This needs to be moved into the Conspiracy section.

American Thinker
extremeright051.png

MBFCLow.png

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source.

Reasoning: Extreme Right, Conspiracy, Propaganda, Lack of Ownership Transparency
Fake news. Democrat scum are and have been doing exactly what the link states. Shills like you can't stand to be exposed.
Because you said so. Then it must be true. We all know that a "Party of the Rump" always tells the truth and only deals in proven facts. Cue the Music.

You got bagged presenting a conspiracy site to make a point. If that is all you got, enjoy November.

You people cannot refute one thing they say. All you are doing in trolling this thread because that's what you filth do.

Yesterday, you "Party of the Rump" called me a leftist. Today, I am a filth. I can't wait for you to change what I am. And I hope I live up to it when it comes.

You already do live up to it. Daily.

Trump LIES, daily.

Simply not true mike.
Weak effort.
Bring in some backup.

Your OP is the ramblings of some asshat posting their "opinion" to an alt-right website. None of it is true. Just more Trump worship and butthurt.
Guy is going to go down as the worst President this country ever elected but he'll always have his sycophants.
No traitor, it's verified daily over and over that this is exactly what you are doing.

April 18, 2020
By Patricia McCarthy
We are the left.

Lol, there isn't one. There the folks who have their tongues down the back of his trousers and there's everyone else.

Trump LIES, daily.

Simply not true mike.
Weak effort.
Bring in some backup.

I'm not promoting it at all.
Sorry you can't see it.
Trump has caused ALL of his own pain, by lying, being deceitful, hating on a press that is just doing their job. He calls out a reporter before the reporter even asks a question. Happens every presser. And he causes it.
It can never be trumps fault, and you continue to enable him. Pathetic.
I'm the true American, I want what is best for the entire Country, you and trump only want what is best for trump and his family. I can't believe he continues to con you.
He is losing his support, and he is to blame.
It's not my lies, it is Trumps LIES.

You ready to go on to #2?
I can't see it because it is not there. You are doing everything the op states, and possible more. You filth should be arrested and tried for treason.

April 18, 2020
By Patricia McCarthy
We are the left.

American Thinker
extremeright051.png

MBFCLow.png

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

You already do live up to it. Daily.

Thank you for your gracious permission. I'll make sure I live up to your expectations. Can't wait for November. It's going to be a lively first few days.

What we know now is that while the democrats were deflecting with Russia Russia Russia it was the democrats colluding with China starting with shitstain obama paying a Chinese biowarfare laboratory 3.7 million dollars to develop a new virus. A virus just deadly enough to be useful in causing hysteria. Helped along with Chinese propaganda the enemy democrats shut the nation down. And now they want to decapitate the country.

They are ENEMIES and should be treated as enemies.

Forum List

Back