The Hardcore Right - It'll get worse before it gets better

Jindal is Christian, right wing, conservative, pro-business, and presents himself well to the far right base. Who his "daddy" is in terms of original sponsorship, I don't know. You are 100% correct about race mixing there. You almost suspect someone of lying when they insist they are "this" or "that" racially.

A friend of mine is an East Texas historian who has the goods on leading families concerning miscegenation in several of the counties between the Sabine and Angelina rivers. He said as mixed up as the gentry was with spilling their seed in East Texas, that one could cross the Sabine and people in Louisiana possessed all of the colors of the rainbow.

I'm not sure if the crazies on the Left are actually marginalized, or if they're just keeping their mouths shut while the righties are so busy shooting themselves in the foot. It's the old saying, when you're opponent is destroying themselves, just stay out of their way.

There are few people on the far left which are small in numbers/green party types, where there are countless on the radical right being brainwashed day in and day out from their propaganda masters like Beck and Limbaugh.

They are so stupid all you can do is shake your head and laugh at the outrageous crap they believe.

Jindal is Christian, right wing, conservative, pro-business, and presents himself well to the far right base. Who his "daddy" is in terms of original sponsorship, I don't know. You are 100% correct about race mixing there. You almost suspect someone of lying when they insist they are "this" or "that" racially.

A friend of mine is an East Texas historian who has the goods on leading families concerning miscegenation in several of the counties between the Sabine and Angelina rivers. He said as mixed up as the gentry was with spilling their seed in East Texas, that one could cross the Sabine and people in Louisiana possessed all of the colors of the rainbow.

Jake you should suggest that your "Republican" committee nominate Joe Biden as their candidate in 2016

I'm not sure if the crazies on the Left are actually marginalized, or if they're just keeping their mouths shut while the righties are so busy shooting themselves in the foot. It's the old saying, when you're opponent is destroying themselves, just stay out of their way.

Well, if they're wise enough to keep their mouths shut, then maybe they're not all that "crazy" then, eh?

The right is louder and honestly the left crazies get written off really fast.its really weird because it seems being a rightwing crazy is more media friendly these days.
Its something I dont get but it just seems to be the case.

Personally I couldn't care less if there were radical left wing talk show hosts or what the hell they were saying but thanks to a bunch of tax exempt (thank you John McCain) radical left wing propaganda sites the left is able to monitor the right wing 24/7 and all you have to do is cut and paste.

Perhaps, but consider the fact that American society has indeed changed over the last 50 years, becoming more diverse, more accepting, and less tolerant of hate and ignorance. The liberal ‘agenda’ is being realized as a consequence of the continuing and normal progress of Western Civilization, having less and less to do with liberal ‘activism.’ This change also contributes to the rise of a more radical and extreme right, fearful of change and diversity, seeking to pursue a reactionary agenda.

Personally I couldn't care less if there were radical left wing talk show hosts or what the hell they were saying but thanks to a bunch of tax exempt (thank you John McCain) radical left wing propaganda sites the left is able to monitor the right wing 24/7 and all you have to do is cut and paste.

Say what?

Say what?

It's a shame, isn't it? Apparently the Libs can monitor the Cons constantly, but the poor, put-upon Righties can't do the same.

Forum List

Back