The Hamas atrocity stories are FAKE

You're starting to worry me a little, babe. :rolleyes:
Someone quoted a string of posts earlier today, and I lost track of who said what. It APPEARED to me that you said you avoid interacting with Jews because they haggle on prices. Doesn’t seem possible, since I know you to be a decent chap. Was I just having trouble with the attributions? Thanks.

Israel is targeting Hamas. :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3:
1702088523810.png

More whining please, this is very entertaining. A bunch of conspiracy theory nutjobs who think 9-11 was an inside job, Oct. 7 was a false flag operation, and guilt is determined by which side has lost more lives.

Of course your leader is called Sleaza who sounds like she’s an inmate writing from a lunatic asylum. You terrorist ass lickers Don’t realize how stupid, ignorant, mentally ill and showing lack of proper education your posts look. You are on the wrong side of history, like those who supported the communists and Nazis. But like I said very entertaining. So please continue.

We, meaning anyone who has seen the news in the last two months.

You, meaning anyone who has been living on another planet and or not paying attention since Oct 7th.

But you wrote: "we saw women in Gaza crying over a rubber baby-doll claiming it was a baby that the IDF killed." when you only "saw" more Zionist propaganda on pro Israel's Western MSM(1).

Apparently, you've never been to the Middle East of spent time in or around Levantine Palestinian refugee camps so you're shilling for Netanyahu's genocidal agenda because of what you saw on pro Israel TV.

In addition to spending 10 - 11 months in the Middle East including the Levant, I've been paying attention to events in the region for 60 years and have learned that everything Israel does is done "...by way of deception" as per former Mossad officer, Victor Ostrovsky.

Finally, if all you've done is watch pro Israel TV since 7 October, you really haven't "seen" anything related to the 80 years of torment that Palestine's native population except what Ziono- media wants you to see.

(1) “Studies continually show strong pro-Israel bias in western media”
http://www.middleeasteye.net/columns/studies-continually-show-strong-pro-israel-bias-western-media-881718416

EXCERPT “Mainstream western media outlets are, by and large, infused with a pro-Israeli ideological bias that colors nearly all mainstream Western reporting on Israel-Palestine.

Israel is assumed to be good, peaceful, and like ‘us’. The Palestinians, meanwhile, are backwards, violent, and foreign. These are the assumptions that most western news outlets start with, and questions like Tapper’s follow naturally." CONTINUED

Israel is targeting Hamas. :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3:
View attachment 870251

If you have access you can see the Hamas originals. They're celebrating their shit!!

Greg

Someone quoted a string of posts earlier today, and I lost track of who said what. It APPEARED to me that you said you avoid interacting with Jews because they haggle on prices. Doesn’t seem possible, since I know you to be a decent chap. Was I just having trouble with the attributions? Thanks.

That wasn't me.

Yes, and that's another thing that they don't understand, it appears. Because if they DID understand that the controlled MSM is a mouthpiece for the very powers who want another war in the M.E (the same powers who brought us all the other wars based on lies, in the past) I don't think they'd be so quick to lap up everything they're being fed in regard to what's going on over there.
I just wish you'd "man up" and say what you're beating around the bushes about.

There are no hostages in Gaza. Hamas' are freedom fighters. The attack was an orchestrated plot by the zionist globalists to continue neverending war. People are basically good, but pawns of the elite -- the elite never being terrorists like Hamas, but always Western democracies.

If you have access you can see the Hamas originals. They're celebrating their shit!!

Greg
We can only hope the millions of dumb Americans (YOU) supporting this inhuman slaughter of children and babies will someday come to their senses.

The Independent has an article out titled “Inside a southern Gaza hospital: Screaming orphaned children, amputee toddlers and the stench of rotting flesh,” which begins as follows:

“A badly burned toddler screaming for the mother he doesn’t know is dead — and screaming because doctors do not have enough painkillers to relieve his suffering. An eight-year-old boy whose brain is exposed as bombing damaged parts of his skull. A teenage girl, her eye surgically removed, because every bone in her face is smashed. A three-year-old double amputee, whose severed limbs are laid out in a pink box beside him.
“And in the background is the stench of rotting flesh as maggots ‘creep out of untreated wounds’.”
These horrors are all caused by a genocidal onslaught that is being backed to the hilt by the US government, who just single-handedly blocked a UN resolution demanding a ceasefire to end this nightmare. Instead of focusing on the unfathomable depravity of all this, Americans are being propagandized into worrying about a completely fictional epidemic of university demonstrators chanting for the genocide of Jews.

westwall Toddsterpatriot Lisa558

You are waffling and just expounding the personal philosophy of Mudwhistle .
But it has little or nothing to do with the hard facts of this Topic which you avoid at all costs .
Presumably because you do not like the conclusion(s) .

Hardly the basis of a real Discussion Forum .
Just anecdotes which might / might not be interesting
No. What you're doing is spreading false Hamas propaganda.

Essentially, you're the same as any former Nazi Holocaust denier.

We're not to believe our own eyes. We're only supposed to believe you lying Nazis.

Last edited:
Your difficulty is that clearly you are not a student of Logic in general , or , specifically False Flags or the types of existing evidence available .
You are just trotting out a standard emotional reaction which is without merit .
It is like a lay person looking at higher maths equations and telling the teacher that they are crazy .
All it says is that your comprehension is zero and that you are waffling for the sake of it .

Same applies to Roudy but he is just a Racist Lout and Galt is emotionally too involved to be his usual enquiring self
A student of logic doesn't ignore their own common-sense....especially since we've seen how Muslims lie to infidels, and we've all seen Baghdad Bob and what happened to him.

And then there's the other fact in all of this. I have been there and seen all of this with my own eyes when I was in the military. And I know you're full of pig shit.

We can only hope the millions of dumb Americans (YOU) supporting this inhuman slaughter of children and babies will someday come to their senses.

The Independent has an article out titled “Inside a southern Gaza hospital: Screaming orphaned children, amputee toddlers and the stench of rotting flesh,” which begins as follows:

These horrors are all caused by a genocidal onslaught that is being backed to the hilt by the US government, who just single-handedly blocked a UN resolution demanding a ceasefire to end this nightmare. Instead of focusing on the unfathomable depravity of all this, Americans are being propagandized into worrying about a completely fictional epidemic of university demonstrators chanting for the genocide of Jews.

westwall Toddsterpatriot Lisa558
Watch this you fucking warmongering inhuman establishment dupes. Lisa558 westwall Toddsterpatriot gtopa1 Wobbly

Roudy

Don’t believe the US government or media. I shouldn’t have to tell you this.

Watch this…

I used to watch MSNBC and CNN back in the day, but since they kept reporting news that I knew from personal experience was false, I stopped watching them.
I also question many of the reports coming out of Fox News, because they seem to be siding with NeverTrumpers against Trump, and they have some stories that are intended to trick people into believing lies.

One thing Fox News has never done is said that Trump never had anything to do with Jan 6th. They also refuse to admit that Biden cheated in the 2020 election, even though tons of evidence of it has surfaced this year that he did. As a matter of fact, you can't just say that both parties are cheating, but that both of them are working together to keep Trump from running. The reasons they're working together aren't the same. Democrats are doing it because most of them are card carrying communists, but the neocons in the GOP are really just RINOs that want pretty much the same things that Democrats want. They're just masquerading as conservatives. Nobody who isn't part of the club is allowed to run because they don't get backing from rich donors. So Ron DeSantis and Niki Haley are both taking money from rich donors. Niki Haley has been made wealthy by weapons manufacturers. DeSantis won't receive most of his cash till he leaves office.

Watch this you fucking warmongering inhuman establishment dupes. Lisa558 westwall Toddsterpatriot gtopa1 Wobbly

Roudy

Awww, an MSNBC Pallywood production. The guy being interviewed is probably a Hamas spokesperson. Was he asked…if Hamas wants the bombings to cease, perhaps Hamas should release the hostages. No of course not.

Or perhaps Israel should treat Palestinians like the Palestinians did on Oct. 7, and stop warning Palestinians beforehand.

Awww, an MSNBC Pallywood production. The guy being interviewed is probably a Hamas spokesperson. Was he asked…if Hamas wants the bombings to cease, perhaps Hamas should release the hostages. No of course not.

Or perhaps Israel should treat Palestinians like the Palestinians did on Oct. 7, and stop warning Palestinians beforehand.
The only reason they haven't released some of the women is because Hamas is raping them and they don't want anyone to find out what they're putting them thru.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back