The GREATEST war crime

What crimes are these civilians, including the children, guilty of since you want to question their innocence? Do you think they were consulted before Pearl Harbor was attacked? Do you think these civilians and children flew the planes during the Pearl Harbor attack? I'm just confused as to what they could possibly have done to warrant extermination.

What crimes are these civilians, including the children, guilty of since you want to question their innocence? Do you think they were consulted before Pearl Harbor was attacked? Do you think these civilians and children flew the planes during the Pearl Harbor attack? I'm just confused as to what they could possibly have done to warrant extermination.

I don't know if they were innocent or not. It's something worth discussing. Look at it this way: Neither Japan nor Germany have done anything since 1945. Without unconditional surrender in Japan, I doubt that would be the case for her.

Actually, Germany had a MAJOR role in the Jugoslavian breakdown, Germany routinly was the first major to "recognice" various independences by Slovenia et. al., there was a lot of money and a fair amount of weapons going to Slovenia and Croatia too.
Germany was behind organzising an "international" operation, and Germany was especially full of shit in the propaganda war against Serbia.

Secondly, who were Japan or Germany supposed to invade?
For Germany, invade Nato? Bad idea.
Invade the Warsaw pact? Worse idea. On the other hand, this would lead to more parking lots in Berlin.
Destabilise and Invade Jugoslavia? Whoops we actually did that.
Invade Switzerland? They would buy a bunch of nukes and turn Berlin into a Parking lot too :D
Invade Lichtenstein? Country is to small, we cant fit a single tank in.

For Japan?
Well, invade the Soviet Union = fail
Invade China => Fail too, the Soviets would intervene
Invade Taiwan => Round 2 with the US, bad idea.
Invade Vietnam or other countries in South East Asia? Well, they could have done that, there was a time were Vietnam was totally out of allies. On the other hand, during that time they simultaneously beat China and Kambodia.

i don't think we should have taken the chance of them rebuilding their war machine. The Japanese government brought that horror on its people. they should have thought twice before starting a war they couldn't finish when they had cities made of wood and paper.

The Japanese government didn't decide to drop those bombs, Truman did.

Still, Japan's treachery brought about those bombs. I don't feel the least bit guilty about dropping those bombs on "innocent" people. fuck with the bull, you get the horns.

Maybe we should have just kept bombing them with conventional weapons until they gave up. People get so stuck on the bombs, even though they were not the most deadly or destructive bombing raids on japan. or conducted a mainland invasion, splitting the country in half with Russia and killing millions more people.

You are such a pompus moron. You obviously know nothing of why the japs bombed pearl harbor. I won't even explain it to you. It would be a watste of time.

Let me make it simple for you ...They did to pearl harbor what we did to Iraq and for nearly the same reasons.

They were both pre-emptive attacks. They were both about oil.

Last edited:
How many Negro persons were killed during the slavery period in the US from 1654 - 1865 (dates when slavery was legal) ? This was a crime against humanity of the greatest proportion however the crime goes "unpunished" in fact even unrecognized as being a crime. The US treated the Negro in the same way the German treated the Jew - as a slave. Why is that the German committed a crime yet the American did not?

Does America ever commit a crime?

Pukon,

Yes, IMO it was criminal that we didn't annex Canada when we had the chance.

The last time you tried that we burned down your Capital and your President's home (white house). I'm sorry but you people can't fight, never could fight, and never will be able to fight. Your battle cry is "feet do yo thing". Fat and lazy................

You must be American, you believe Southpark to be historically accurate.

You must be American, you believe Southpark to be historically accurate.

*rae* You must be a moron, first it's South Park (note the space between the words ...). Secondly, what do you think any comedian or politically based cartoon gets their material from?

You must not be canadian, all Canadians I know would be smart enough to read the part with "Berlin Germany NOT MASSACHUSETS".

Actually, I daresay that Southparks creators are highly above average concerning political knowledge and education as well as intelligence.

In an actual war with the US, Canada would likely loose since all your population and industrial centres are within relativly easy reach of US bases, meaning that you could not employ "General Winter" to your advantadge like for example Russia could against any foe.
Secondly, Canada could try to employ a premptive strike at either Chicago or the east coast, however a fairly decentraliced entitity like the USA can not be decapaciated so easily.
The longer the war would take, the more the industrial and manpower andvantadge of the USA would come into play. Last but not least, Canadas army is reknowned for its very good infantry units, if you want to decapaciate the USA (as Canada, be lucky that you dont need a friggin large transport fleet too :D )you need Tanks and Tank-Grenadiers, as well as the ability to neutralize the aerial superiority the USA will likely enjoy in the parts were you are waging your attack. Although the Canadian army in theory has all of that, it has neither of that in the required quantities.

Basically, Canada would be like Russia, but without the Nukes, without the Manpower, without the ability to use the winter, without scores of satelite nations and without any cross ocean logistic constraints on either side. You forces may have a slightly higher qualitiy than the Russian ones (for some reason, the Russian soldier is always the most underestimated one of his time period, no matter wether we are in modern times or in the antique), but you totally lack numbers.

The Japanese government didn't decide to drop those bombs, Truman did.

Still, Japan's treachery brought about those bombs. I don't feel the least bit guilty about dropping those bombs on "innocent" people. fuck with the bull, you get the horns.

Maybe we should have just kept bombing them with conventional weapons until they gave up. People get so stuck on the bombs, even though they were not the most deadly or destructive bombing raids on japan. or conducted a mainland invasion, splitting the country in half with Russia and killing millions more people.

You are such a pompus moron. You obviously know nothing of why the japs bombed pearl harbor. I won't even explain it to you. It would be a watste of time.

Let me make it simple for you ...They did to pearl harbor what we did to Iraq and for nearly the same reasons.

They were both pre-emptive attacks. They were both about oil.

Uh I know why the bombed Pearl Harbor. We put an oil embargo on them because we didn't like their aggression in Asia.

Pukon,

The last time you tried that we burned down your Capital and your President's home (white house). I'm sorry but you people can't fight, never could fight, and never will be able to fight. Your battle cry is "feet do yo thing". Fat and lazy................

I think that was Kanada's last military victory.

THE greatest war crime is ... losing a fucking war not through a lack of ability, but because you're too much of a pussy to use that ability to fight to win.

Pukon,

Technically, Canada was also victorious in both World Wars and, depends on how you rate it, the Korean war.

In all of these conflicts, they performed at least decently.

Technically, Canada was also victorious in both World Wars and, depends on how you rate it, the Korean war.

In all of these conflicts, they performed at least decently.

While we're at it, let's say that Poland was victorious over Saddam Hussein's army.

If they're willing to accept a conditional surrender then they're beaten.

again, what did conditional mean? Tojo gets to stay in power?

Condition meant (at that point in negotiations) ONLY that the person of the emperor would NOT be violated.

That is, according to what I've read on the subject, the ONLY condition that the Japanese were making for surrender.

And what's more that was the only condition they were making before we invaded Okinawa, too.

And if that is correct...

.. then I believe that one hell of a lot of American servicemen died needlessly at Okinawa.

And if that is correct

...then , as WELL as a hell of a lot of Japanese civilians died from those A-bombs AFTER the Japs were TRYING to surrender, too.

IF that is correct...

Remember the Vietnam debacle? You lost that one badly..............

Remember the Vietnam debacle? You lost that one badly..............

We didn't lose, asshole. We pulled out, which is obviously something your father should have considered doing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back