American Medical Assoc wants to transplant uteruses in males

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
The American Medical Association floated a trial balloon for uterus transplants for biological men who identify as transgender, pushing the next phase of "Frankenstein tech" for cross-sex procedures.

An ethical analysis of uterus transplants for males published in the AMA's Journal of Ethics in June detailed the ethical arguments behind such a procedure, including whether or not it should be taxpayer funded.

"ethical" arguments? What is ethical about this? The people who would want this are mentally ill. Appeasing problems isnt "ethical."
And besides that, the male will still be a male.

The American Medical Association floated a trial balloon for uterus transplants for biological men who identify as transgender, pushing the next phase of "Frankenstein tech" for cross-sex procedures.

An ethical analysis of uterus transplants for males published in the AMA's Journal of Ethics in June detailed the ethical arguments behind such a procedure, including whether or not it should be taxpayer funded.

"ethical" arguments? What is ethical about this? The people who would want this are mentally ill. Appeasing problems isnt "ethical."

I remain skeptical that they could get it to work in a single person born a man. I doubt the hormones could ever be balanced correctly.

I will wait to see if they can even get a baby to be born from an artificial womb first.

Natural women have a hard enough time carrying to term.

Our closest evolutionary species, the Neanderthals, their fertility, was considerably lower than ours, and it is hypothesized, this is why we out competed them in the "intelligence, technology, and culture," niche, to be the dominant species. For their women, were just not as good at giving birth as ours are. They had too many still births, breech births, etc. Too many women were probably lost in child birth, meaning too low of a population replacement rate.

Human reproduction is a lot more delicate and difficult, than most folks believe, and it is dropping like a stone right now.

Where will they be getting these uteruses? :wtf:

They don't just materialize out the ether n shit.

My prediction=some mentally people will die as a result of the operation and that will be the end of i

I found one who died, it was a minor, a 16 year old from infection after a "vaginoplasty".

But the media did not touch this story, did they.

My point has been already made.

Sick.

At this point, I'm all for it. Then the next step will be transplanting donkey asses on all the Democrats, so everyone can see what monumental assholes they are.

I'll wait for the first Left wing loon to have a uterus be implanted, get pregnant, and then have an abortion.

Should be worth a good laugh.
They are probably for this because then men can have abortions too.

I can haz babies? I'm assuming there will be eggs. Will I be able to fertilize them with my own sperm? Would I then be both parents?

Where will they be getting these uteruses? :wtf:

They don't just materialize out the ether n shit.
Killing women, who are nonentities anyway. It comes down to the pervert dreams in Silence of the Lambs. Men can actually become women with enough female body parts.

Forum List

Back