The Greatest Dealmaker ever!

There is no doubt that Donald Trump is the greatest Dealmaker this country has ever seen. All you have to do is ask him

Yet, his Government Shutdown has lasted over three weeks with no end in sight

Today, our President is claiming he will go on national TV and offer an incredible deal to Democrats to end this shutdown

Republicans.......How much are you willing to offer?
Democrats.......What Deal would you accept?

The imbecile turned down $25,000,000,000 last year to shutdown for $5,700,000,000 now. That is Art of the Deal stuff right there! You just can't make this shit up!

What was on the table was $26 billion border funding in return for DACA
Trump couldn’t accept it
Someone already stated the 26 billion was over a ten year period. We know how that works out.
Better than he has now

$26 billion of wall is still $26 billion of wall

The amount of hate you feel for members of the Coast Guard and the Border Patrol and ICE and so many more is remarkable.

What did they ever do to you? Did the CG take you drugs or something?
You guilt/shame better than most commies.

If they mean so much to you fuckers, give us a wall.

That still does not explain your hatred.

There has to be something they did to you for such hatred to exist.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

There is no doubt that Donald Trump is the greatest Dealmaker this country has ever seen. All you have to do is ask him

Yet, his Government Shutdown has lasted over three weeks with no end in sight

Today, our President is claiming he will go on national TV and offer an incredible deal to Democrats to end this shutdown

Republicans.......How much are you willing to offer?
Democrats.......What Deal would you accept?

The imbecile turned down $25,000,000,000 last year to shutdown for $5,700,000,000 now. That is Art of the Deal stuff right there! You just can't make this shit up!

What was on the table was $26 billion border funding in return for DACA
Trump couldn’t accept it
Someone already stated the 26 billion was over a ten year period. We know how that works out.
Better than he has now

$26 billion of wall is still $26 billion of wall
Nope not at all, he signed what they sent him last year. For our troops, but he stated he wouldn't do it again and he is not.

Bullshit. Stephen Miller kiboshed the deal because it gave the DACA kids a path to citizenship.
lol

that does not invalidate my points

it included chain migration protections and also deferred the wall funding beyond Trump's term in office

it was a bad deal

My "hatred" in irrelevant.

You're just mad because you can't guilt or shame me into caving.

If you fuckers really cared (you don't) YOU can give us a wall and they can get paid.

We're not budging, so if people die, I don't give a fuck. MY conscience is perfectly clear.

Now, give us the wall and go fuck yourselves.

Or don't...and go fuck yourselves.

My "hatred" in irrelevant.

You're just mad because you can't guilt or shame me into caving.

If you fuckers really cared (you don't) YOU can give us a wall and they can get paid.

We're not budging, so if people die, I don't give a fuck. MY conscience is perfectly clear.

Now, give us the wall and go fuck yourselves.

Or don't...and go fuck yourselves.

I would never try and get your to change, that is never my purpose on these forums, it is a fools errand.

I am just confused by your hatred for these people. Normally when someone feels that much hate there is a reason behind it, something that was done to them.

Did you get rejected by the Coast Guard?

Did they impound your drugs?

Did one of them steal your girlfriend or beat you up?

As for the wall, I am not in congress so I cannot give you shit. I do not vote Dem so I have no impact on what they do.

I am just confused by your hatred for these people. Normally when someone feels that much hate there is a reason behind it, something that was done to them.
Hey, all your side (yes you're a commie) has to do to ease their suffering is give us the wall. It's really simple.

Why do you hate them so much? You're prolinging their suffering.

Why do you assume I hate anyone more that another? I hate all you fuckers.

Why do you assume I have any control over the situation?

Hey, all you side (yes you're a commie) has to do to ease their suffering is give us the wall. It's really simple.

Why do you hate them so much? You're prolinging their suffering.

You are a very confused individual, perhaps your hate is making you irrational.

I am not in Congress, I have no ability to make either Congress or the POTUS do anything.

I make a very good living, but not well enough to pay for a wall around the country.

Have you thought about seeing a professional or maybe just smoking some weed to help you with this hate? Hate does far more damage to the hater than that one hated

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Supposedly, Trump will offer some type of a deal on DACA

Force Congress to pass veto-proof shit until the end. That could actually get him reelected.

If they mean so much to you fuckers, give us a wall.

Now, give us the wall and go fuck yourselves

Hey, all your side (yes you're a commie) has to do to ease their suffering is give us the wall. It's really simple.

You don't want a president , politician or negotiator, you want a dictator.....~S~

"Mr. Trump cannot be trusted, on DACA or anything else. He took the DREAMers hostage before. Now he has the government hostage, and he’s dragging immigrant children into his mess. If Democrats give him his racist wall, he will take more hostages." - Tom Steyer

The Potus speech, as portrayed by Denzel Washington

DxTgmAnWsAAbMDd.jpg

I watched Trump and I would say the ball is now in the Dems court, 100%. He gave an offer, he broke first now they need to at least negotiate from that point.

I thought Trump did well, better than I expected. Some bullshit stats, but they all do that.

My biggest beef, and I think missed opportunity for Trump was the Fed workers not getting paid were barely an afterthought in his talk. I think most people, outside of the die hard partisans, have sympathy for the people not getting paid. All over the country people and business are stepping up to help them out, this shows that people care.

"The “concessions” in this bill are literally just rescuing the status quo for another 3 yrs max for barely one million people, it’s so not the end of the world. And anyway Dems are committing suicide by giving Trump the wall & if they don’t he just builds it with Emergency powers" - Ann Coulter

I watched Trump and I would say the ball is now in the Dems court, 100%. He gave an offer, he broke first now they need to at least negotiate from that point.

I thought Trump did well, better than I expected. Some bullshit stats, but they all do that.

My biggest beef, and I think missed opportunity for Trump was the Fed workers not getting paid were barely an afterthought in his talk. I think most people, outside of the die hard partisans, have sympathy for the people not getting paid. All over the country people and business are stepping up to help them out, this shows that people care.
he was not at all confrontational, which is a huge win for him in and of itself

whoever wrote that speech deserves a raise

Forum List

Back