The Greatest Dealmaker ever!

Dems should get the government reopened for the wall. That's it. Nothing more.

Fuck those bitches.

I would let this go until 2020 and ride off into the sunset if I were Trump. Force Congress to pass veto-proof shit until the end. That could actually get him reelected.

Fuck those bitches.

I would let this go until 2020 and ride off into the sunset if I were Trump. Force Congress to pass veto-proof shit until the end. That could actually get him reelected.
In that case....NO WALL

I agree with the sentiment, but it ain't going down this way

if Dems do come to the table & Trump rejects a plan that has actual wall funding, he will be crushed & everything he has worked for will come crashing down

Trump MUST get wall funding, he knows this

and he also knows that most Americans favor some kind of leniency for the "Dreamers"

seems like a no-brainer

There is no doubt that Donald Trump is the greatest Dealmaker this country has ever seen. All you have to do is ask him

Yet, his Government Shutdown has lasted over three weeks with no end in sight

Today, our President is claiming he will go on national TV and offer an incredible deal to Democrats to end this shutdown

Republicans.......How much are you willing to offer?
Democrats.......What Deal would you accept?
Moved to 4pm Need to hear what Putin says to offer,,, Who else but Putin loves seeing our Gov't closed??

Cave to Trump here, and we would never have another budget. He would shut the government down every other week to get his way.
I agree.
:laughing0301:

You can win this fight.

Stick to your gun, no matter how bad it hurts YOU.

:banana:

Punish us by keeping this FedZilla government shut down.

Please. Oh, PLEASE don't throw me in the briar patch.

:dance:

Needs to be something where both sides can save face

Extreme right and extreme left wil revolt
something we agree on
No matter the result trump will be patting himself on the back as he states ""we won"" like the rooster crowing in the morning thinking it's he that caused the sun to rise
tumblr_lmhyf8ycya1qcexbyo1_250.jpg

Fuck those bitches.

The amount of hate you feel for members of the Coast Guard and the Border Patrol and ICE and so many more is remarkable.

What did they ever do to you? Did the CG take you drugs or something?

There is no doubt that Donald Trump is the greatest Dealmaker this country has ever seen. All you have to do is ask him

Today, our President is claiming he will go on national TV and offer an incredible deal to Democrats to end this shutdown

The imbecile turned down $25,000,000,000 last year to shutdown for $5,700,000,000 now. That is Art of the Deal stuff right there! You just can't make this shit up!
y'all keep saying this, but that is not exactly true, and I have a feeling that you know it

what was offered was $25 billion over 10 years - a concession that did not provide wnough funds, and had the actual funding delayed past Trump's presidency & it had the concessions from our side RIGHT NOW

we have seen this game before

Reagan got burned

Trump did the right thing, now it is time for Dems to actually compromise; sucks that we have to force them to "compromise" to ensure safety for America & Americans, but that is what we have come to

Bullshit. Stephen Miller kiboshed the deal because it gave the DACA kids a path to citizenship. Mitch McConnell wasn't happy about it either, because Obama started the DACA program in the first place. Trump was thrilled with the deal when he shook hands with Chuck and Nancy. It was only later that he pulled back.

Just like he was going to do something for the Parkland families on gun control until he met with the NRA.

Trump's "deals" holding together depend on who he last talked to.

The imbecile turned down $25,000,000,000 last year to shutdown for $5,700,000,000 now. That is Art of the Deal stuff right there! You just can't make this shit up!

What was on the table was $26 billion border funding in return for DACA
Trump couldn’t accept it
Someone already stated the 26 billion was over a ten year period. We know how that works out.

y'all keep saying this, but that is not exactly true, and I have a feeling that you know it

what was offered was $25 billion over 10 years - a concession that did not provide wnough funds, and had the actual funding delayed past Trump's presidency & it had the concessions from our side RIGHT NOW

we have seen this game before

Reagan got burned

Trump did the right thing, now it is time for Dems to actually compromise; sucks that we have to force them to "compromise" to ensure safety for America & Americans, but that is what we have come to

Bullshit. Stephen Miller kiboshed the deal because it gave the DACA kids a path to citizenship. Mitch McConnell wasn't happy about it either, because Obama started the DACA program in the first place. Trump was thrilled with the deal when he shook hands with Chuck and Nancy. It was only later that he pulled back.

Just like he was going to do something for the Parkland families on gun control until he met with the NRA.

Trump's "deals" holding together depend on who he last talked to.
That is why there will be no deal this time

Trump is unwilling/unable to offer anything of value

Forum List

Back