The great Tea Party swindle: How to make lots of money off the naive

I didn't read any of it since the OP was too lazy or dense to post anything but a link. But if the Tea Party still has the libs all riled up it's good news to me.

Salon is a propaganda, brainwashing, hate site, it is for the lazy of mind and the liberal lemmings. Of course you wouldn't know that being a lazy liberal.

I know I insult real liberals but there are not to many anymore, most have morphed into bullies. You might want to read up on JFK, he was the last real liberal President.

tl;dr Tea Party PACs are collecting millions of dollars in donations, saying they'll use it to support candidates who share their values, but in reality they use the PAC as a kind of money laundering agent to funnel the donations into private companies the PAC's operators own. In effect, Tea Partiers are giving free money to private companies and don't know it.

It's deplorable no matter where you are on the political spectrum.

really, so you know all about it huh?
What other PAC'S have you investigated?
Other than Tea Party PACs? None. I've had no reason to thus far; I identify as a Tea Partier, so other PACs don't really interest me. If you want me to look into a PAC that promotes a librull agenda or the "conservative establishment" types, name it and I will.

And to clarify: It isn't all Tea Party-aligned PACs that are doing this, merely the national-level ones, which tend to get the most donations. Local Tea Party organizations usually have their own PACs, and they're more honest in their expenditures.

Tea Party PACs are collecting millions of dollars in donations, saying they'll use it to support candidates who share their values, but in reality they use the PAC as a kind of money laundering agent to funnel the donations into private companies the PAC's operators own. In effect, Tea Partiers are giving free money to private companies and don't know it.

Not really since it's just an allegation.
Have you actually read their finance reports?

oh goody, we get more hate about the Tea party from the left wing hate site, Salon

I'll wait for them to do an article on the Occupy movement and insinuate the people in it are, fools, tools, how to make money off them naive people and call it, the great Occupy swindle...

who want's to take in all that hate Salon puts out? evidently people who has the same hate in them

Perhaps from these guys?

The Daily Caller » Tea party groups are making and spending millions, but not on candidates » Print

"Two well-known tea party groups spent more than 80 percent of the money they raised in 2013 not on the causes and candidates that they say it is their mission to support, but on operating expenditures, like paying consultants, companies who produce mailing materials and renting mailing lists."

The new Tea Party Patriots Citizens.

$6,405,087 that the group has raised since early last year, $5,335,162 has been spent, and all of it has been put toward operating expenditures.

A vast majority of the donations came from donors who gave under $200 — the committee reported $4,702,716 in unitemized donations under the $200 mark.

Tea Party PACs are collecting millions of dollars in donations, saying they'll use it to support candidates who share their values, but in reality they use the PAC as a kind of money laundering agent to funnel the donations into private companies the PAC's operators own. In effect, Tea Partiers are giving free money to private companies and don't know it.

Have you posted any?

I didn't read any of it since the OP was too lazy or dense to post anything but a link. But if the Tea Party still has the libs all riled up it's good news to me.

Salon is a propaganda, brainwashing, hate site, it is for the lazy of mind and the liberal lemmings. Of course you wouldn't know that being a lazy liberal.

I know I insult real liberals but there are not to many anymore, most have morphed into bullies. You might want to read up on JFK, he was the last real liberal President.

tl;dr Tea Party PACs are collecting millions of dollars in donations, saying they'll use it to support candidates who share their values, but in reality they use the PAC as a kind of money laundering agent to funnel the donations into private companies the PAC's operators own. In effect, Tea Partiers are giving free money to private companies and don't know it.

I find it hypocritical to attack on political leaning group and give a pass to other political leaning groups.
As I've already explained, I identify as a Tea Partier, so other PACs don't really interest me. If you want me to look into another PAC, name it and I will.

Occupy had millions of dollars donated to them, what happened to that money. What happened to the hundreds of thousands that was in a bank in New York? But you see that is different.
What did happen to it?

Look at most charities, the money they raise, very little goes to the cause they are organized for, however Salon, nor you care about that, you zero in on one group and then cherry pick and slant the story to fit the hate. Not credible, however, you blindly follow.
1. I do care about similar fraud among charities. The Wounded Warrior Project, for example, is in the same boat as groups like the Tea Party Express's PAC, collecting millions of dollars in donations but spending almost none of it on what they claimed to be raising the money for.
2. What has been cherry picked here?
3. What exactly are you calling "not credible"?

Have you posted any?
No, but I have a few that I've read through, and they're publicly available online. Are you not in the habit of reading through finance reports to determine where candidates, parties, and PACs get their money, and what they spend it on? Don't tell me I'm the only one here that knows to do this.

Given your lack of response to my question, I am forced to assume that you haven't read their finance reports.

Not really since it's just an allegation. Now, the unions do exactly that and it's no secret. They take member dues and support the Democrat party candidates no matter what the member wants. If he wants to keep his job anyway. It's deplorable no matter where you are on the political spectrum.

That's not deplorable to Democrats, because that is their people getting the money and the poor stupid union worker isn't smart enough to know where to send his money and Democrats are so much smarter than anyone else, just ask them.

The democrats are being arrested from coast to coast. Corruption, misuse of funds, stealing funds, gun running, of course they have to attack the tea party. You don't expect the media to mention what's going on do you?

Forum List

Back