Tea Party Free Market; Explain why it's a good thing

Explain to me why a totally free market is a good thing.. :badgrin:

What's a totally free market?

Where does such a thing exist?

You should make your own post on those questions. I'm simply questioning the Tea Party Platform. Different questions ..........heh.

(Note; I made this question because I knew the Tea Party would crumble when asked a question about their platform. Same thing happened to Libertarians. They fought HARD for recognition and then when they got it they just exposed the buffoons they are)

Or maybe you can just answer it :)

Last edited:

You should make your own post on those questions. I'm simply questioning the Tea Party Platform. Different questions ..........heh.

(Note; I made this question because I knew the Tea Party would crumble when asked a question about their platform. Same thing happened to Libertarians. They fought HARD for recognition and then when they got it they just exposed the buffoons they are)

Well why should anybody bother answering? Doesn't really look like you're interested in what anybody has to say.

Well why should anybody bother answering? Doesn't really look like you're interested in what anybody has to say.

Oh yea. I really need to make a post about the small brains that don't answer questions and use phrases such as, "I reject the premise of your question" in order not to answer them (I reject the premise of your question is a Fox News go-to. You see, if you believe in the Free Market, you should be able to debate it. If you can't debate it, why would you believe in it?

More proof the people that repeat "The free market is good" don't know a thing about the free market....

Last edited:

Free Market's is in your signature. Tell me more :) Why so scared?

Oh yea. I really need to make a post about the small brains that don't answer questions and use phrases such as, "I reject the premise of your question" in order not to answer them (I reject the premise of your question is a Fox News go-to. You see, if you believe in the Free Market, you should be able to debate it. If you can't debate it, why would you believe in it?

More proof the people that repeat "The free market is good" don't know a thing about the free market....

I don't reject the premise of your question, I simply don't see how any real discussion is possible when you've already said anybody who thinks the free market is a good thing is essentially an idiot. You don't want to discuss the free market, you want to insult people. That's boring.

A free market allows competition dumbass. Without competition prices would be a lot higher.

Damn you people are stupid!

The regulated market allows competition. We have what is called a "highly regulated market" by some today and we still see competition.

The funny thing is you probably back Citizens United because you think "corporations are people" yet hate regulations like lead paint in childrens toys.

Sure, when you compete with a Country that has no regulation, their prices are lower. That's not rocket science, that's just basics. What you have to ask yourself is what should your family and Country be exposed to or live like.

The Uniteded States Constitution (Article I, Section 8, Clause 3) Commerce claus. The clause states that the United States Congress shall have power "To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States,"

So do you back the Constitution or Free Markets? Your "party" seems to be at an impass on their platform.

So why are you here? Go away and play with your own ball.

Clearly you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about

Clearly you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about
I asked the question. You failed and you trolled. Deal with it.

A free market allows competition dumbass. Without competition prices would be a lot higher.

Damn you people are stupid!

The regulated market allows competition. We have what is called a "highly regulated market" by some today and we still see competition.

The funny thing is you probably back Citizens United because you think "corporations are people" yet hate regulations like lead paint in childrens toys.

Sure, when you compete with a Country that has no regulation, their prices are lower. That's not rocket science, that's just basics. What you have to ask yourself is what should your family and Country be exposed to or live like.

The Uniteded States Constitution (Article I, Section 8, Clause 3) Commerce claus. The clause states that the United States Congress shall have power "To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States,"

So do you back the Constitution or Free Markets? Your "party" seems to be at an impass on their platform.

It does?

The regulated market for taxis limits the number of taxis, and prohibits anyone form competing with them.

The regulated cable market makes it illegal for any other cable company to offer a competing service.

I must be missing something, perhaps it is your ability to completely ignore reality.

First you explain why having government tell you what you can do and what you can't do is good.

Well the Constitution has a Commerce Clause that says government can regulate Commerce.

Are you against the Constitution?

Except it doesn't actually say that.

To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian tribes;

Since I am not a foreign nation, a state, or an Indian tribe, Congress should have no say over any commercing I do.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back