The Great Poisoning of America Begins, October 2009

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Octoldit, Oct 6, 2009.

1. Octoldit

Octoldit VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +262
    Oct 5 2009

Yesterday, while working outside, I had my small portable radio tuned to ABC, 790 AM. I heard Tim Conway, Junior, son of comedian Tim Conway, blather on endlessly about how dangerous and deadly the Swine Flu "outbreak" was and how very IMPORTANT it was to "protect" yourself and your family from being stricken dead by this killer flu and to get your Swine flu shot as soon as possible. While it was "necessary" to vaccinate health care workers, pregnant women, and school children FIRST, "there should be enough" vaccine available to cover everybody, so "just be patient" if you can't get your vaccination right away. "I care most about my family", he said, and "want them" vaccinated first, but 'I care about you too, the listener, and want you around as well".

So, do as Tim Conway Jr does and get yourself inoculated with a lethal cocktail of toxins and patented bio-weaponized germs with immune system-crippling adjuvant, so you can "protect" yourself.

Thank you Tim Conway, Jr., you lying, brain-washed, worthless son-of -a -bitch.

Earlier in the day, I also heard the greatest outlet of Tavistock propaganda on radio, NPR (National Public Radio), tell me that the first million (or two million or four million?) doses of Swine Flu vaccine have "just" arrived in Los Angeles in the "nick" of time for the beginning of the school year, so there will be adequate Swine flu vaccine available "for all of Los Angeles' school children."

Isn't that wonderful? Good News always seem to come in bucket loads on Sundays for some reason!

Are media whores, propagandizing on behalf of pharmaceutical companies and their whores in government, any less guilty of crippling and killing innocent people than the vaccine manufacturers themselves? Are they any less guilty than the Fort Detrick research team under Dr Jeffrey Taubenberger who went up to Alaska to retrieve DNA samples in 1997 in order to use it to map and REPLICATE the 1918 Spanish Flu virus, and THEN develop it into an even DEADLIER strain that eventually becomes part of the Swine flu vaccine cocktail?

I don't think so.

Every player and every cog in the Swine Flu Hysteria Propaganda Machine, are as guilty as the Illuminated Club of Rome planners who were behind this covert population reduction agenda. Having failed, apparently, to poison us sufficiently with chemtrails for the past 11 years, they now turn to direct poisoning via inoculations. The Satanic underpinning of this Death ritual is clear when you recognize that they FIRST want to poison those human groups most responsible for carrying on and continuing life itself: pregnant women, little children, and healthcare workers!

EDIT FOR COPY RIGHT VIOLATIONS

LINK: The Great Poisoning of America Begins, October 2009 (Oct. 5, 2009)

2. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,153
    Can't say im terribly worried here.

3. Octoldit

Octoldit VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +262
    It's not about being "worried", it's about being forewarned and responding in a way that will protect the lives and health of oneself and family. Murderers have utilized poison throughout history. This scale of potential mass murder is most sub-human and beastly, and their is really no time for worry.

Again we find the enemies of freedom and humanity trying to promote complacency, using worry just as they try to use fear.....who can deny those who's lives revolve around a purpose so low are not great candidates worthy of baking in lowest hell?

4. Emma

Emma Evil Liberal Leftist™

Thanks Received:
    On the street, acting all loud and tumultuous and
    Ratings:
    +757
    You're crazy.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. Old Rocks

Old Rocks Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,304
    Now, now, just take the pretty pills the nice nurse has for you, and toddle back to your room.

6. Ringel05

Ringel05 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,316
    I think Eots and Terrel have a new friend.

7. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,153
    Is he really? is it crazy to consider that a government you don't trust that seems to be on the constant lookout for a crisis to use wouldnt do something? Is it crazy to question a government who continually puts down doctors and pharmacuetical companies when they continually push these vaccines?

I dont think its crazy to be concerned. I am just not concerned.

8. Emma

Emma Evil Liberal Leftist™

Thanks Received:
    On the street, acting all loud and tumultuous and
    Ratings:
    +757

Yep.

9. paperview

paperview Life is Good

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,141
    :cuckoo:

10. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    I had swine flu, and it took over a local kids' camp for about 4 weeks resulting in approximatley 90 people on their asses sick to death with it.

I recommend getting your kids the vaccination.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1