The Great Poisoning of America Begins, October 2009

Have studies shown that mercury in vaccines is linked to autism and other disorders?

No, and there are no adjuvants in the US vaccine, either.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1582885-post17.html

Now I understand where you're coming from. You only accept the corporate funded/government explanation. We both know there are many studies that link autism to mercury in vaccines. They're the ones that aren't funded by the vaccine manufacturers.

You didn't answer any of my other concerns about manufacturing and regulation. Why not?

?

I answered the question in your post.

We both know there are many studies that link autism to mercury in vaccines.

No, there aren't. Sorry. If you choose to continue to believe there are connections where none exist, that's your choice. But you're wrong.

No Scientific Link Between Childhood Vaccines And Autism, Review Shows

Why Does the Vaccine/Autism Controversy Live On? | Vaccines | DISCOVER Magazine

Lessons From The Vaccine-autism Wars

i never understood the panic about flu vaccines.

I have never had a flu shot and don't plan on getting one. seriously, I've had the flu less than 5 times in my entire life. Friends of mine who get their flu shots religiously every year also seem to get the flu every year.

I've always wondered about that.

I've never had a flu shot because I'm healthy and because I've been told that once you have one one year, you have to have one every year.

Now I understand where you're coming from. You only accept the corporate funded/government explanation. We both know there are many studies that link autism to mercury in vaccines. They're the ones that aren't funded by the vaccine manufacturers.

You didn't answer any of my other concerns about manufacturing and regulation. Why not?

?

I answered the question in your post.

We both know there are many studies that link autism to mercury in vaccines.

No, there aren't. Sorry. If you choose to continue to believe there are connections where none exist, that's your choice. But you're wrong.

No Scientific Link Between Childhood Vaccines And Autism, Review Shows

Why Does the Vaccine/Autism Controversy Live On? | Vaccines | DISCOVER Magazine

Lessons From The Vaccine-autism Wars

Your answer is wrong. You claim that there are no studies demonstrating a link between vaccines and Autism. Frome June, 2009 (and there are many, many more):

Mitochondrial dysfunction, impaired oxidative-reduction activity, degeneration, and death in human neuronal and fetal cells induced by low-level exposure to thimerosal and other metal compounds - Toxicological & Environmental Chemistry
Mitochondrial dysfunction, impaired oxidative-reduction activity, degeneration, and death in human neuronal and fetal cells induced by low-level exposure to thimerosal and other metal compounds

Also, your references are what is referred to as junk science, where the author or publication has a relationship with the organization whom they are defending:

American Chronicle | The mercury, autism debacle: Another week, another questionable study
The mercury, autism debacle: Another week, another questionable study
Michael WagnitzMay 18, 2007

Another week, another study in which a Doctor tells us mercury in vaccines is safe. Only this time, vaccines were not even part of the study. The headline from the University of Missouri states, "Study Finds No Link Between Autism and Thimerosal in Vaccines". The study looked at injection during pregnancy with Rh immune globulin (Rhig) and its link to autism. Up until 2001 some of these injections contained thimerosal (50% mercury). This is not a vaccine just like a shot of penicillin is not a vaccine. This story was picked up by 72 news agencies. Not one news story mentioned that the study was funded by Johnson and Johnson, the largest manufacturer of Rhig products. Johnson and Johnson just happens to be a defendant in several lawsuits involving the use of thimerosal in their Rhig products. Does anyone really think they would fund a study which says thmerosal in Rhig products causes autism?

Look at the following article from the National Vaccine Information Center. This is their mission statement:

The National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) is dedicated to the prevention of vaccine injuries and deaths through public education and to defending the informed consent ethic. As an independent clearinghouse for information on diseases and vaccines, NVIC does not promote the use of vaccines and does not advise against the use of vaccines. We support the availability of all preventive health care options, including vaccination, and the right of consumers to make educated, voluntary health care choices.

NVIC Vaccine News
Vaccine Studies: Under the Influence of Pharma
Posted: 2/12/2009 2:20:37 PM by NVIC Administrator | with 0 comments

If you take more than a casual look at the way the mass vaccination system in the U.S. works, you see that pharmaceutical companies marketing vaccines have a lot of clout. It was the pharmaceutical industry that told Congress in 1982 that they were going to leave the nation without vaccines if they didn't get liability protection but have opposed making it less difficult for vaccine victims to obtain federal compensation in the U.S. Court of Claims under a 1986 law that gave them liability protection. It is Pharma lobbyists, who bully the FDA into fast tracking vaccines like Gardasil and who sit at the CDC's policymaking tables urging that new vaccines be recommended for use by all children so they can persuade state legislators to mandate vaccines like influenza vaccine.

The following is from the British Medical Journal:
Influenza vaccination: policy versus evidence -- Jefferson 333 (7574): 912 -- BMJ

Influenza vaccination: policy versus evidence
Tom Jefferson, coordinator1

1 Cochrane Vaccines Field, Anguillara Sabazia, Roma 00061, Italy [email protected]

Each year enormous effort goes into producing influenza vaccines for that specific year and delivering them to appropriate sections of the population. Is this effort justified?

Viral infections of the respiratory tract impose a high burden on society. In the last half of the 20th century, efforts to prevent or minimise their impact centred on the use of influenza vaccines. Each year enormous effort goes into producing that year's vaccine and delivering it to appropriate sections of the population. Here, I will discuss policies on the use of inactivated vaccines for seasonal influenza; the evidence for their efficacy, effectiveness, and safety ("effects"); and possible reasons for the gap between policy and evidence.

I stand by my initial claim: Take vaccines and vaccinate your children at your own risk.

is this guy real?

Real crazy, yes. I came to this site after being gone for a couple weeks (due to a hard drive failure), specifically to see if these nut jobs had invented a conspiracy about the vaccines. Low and behold, look what i find... another crazy theory that wont come true, and when it doesnt, they will conveniently forget they ever mentioned it. There is no shame for conspiracy theorists. Normal people would be embarrassed.

How is it possible for me to just KNOW without a doubt that you morons had concocted a conspiracy over these vaccines? Ill tell you how.... you are fucking predictable, which makes you stupid by default. This is why you should either be ignored, or made fun of for our amusement.

The thing i love most is how you guys have a batting average of zero. Not a single one of your conspiracies over the past several decades has ever been proven or come true. Not a single one. Congratulations dumb fucks, you offically suck balls. :clap2:

Folks - people will tell you that you need not be worried because adjuvants aren't currently being used in H1N1 vaccines that are currently approved for distribution. What these people don't understand is that the government is planning to use them once fast-track manufacturing and trials have been completed. The folllowing includes a listing of trials and relevant data. A link is included to most of the studies.

Those vaccines with red highlights include adjuvants. There's a table at the bottom that highlights the use of adjuvants, and that highlights the clinical trials that include experimental vaccination of children from 0-18 years old.

All Current H1N1 Clinical Trials: Index

This lists all current H1N1 clinical trials registered with the US government.

The status of each study will get updated in this index as the trials progress, and I'll post the study results when available.

Status: Not yet Recruiting, Recruiting, Enrolling by Invitation,
Active-recruiting, Active-not recruiting,
Suspended, Completed, Completed (results available)

H1N1StudyMap.png
StudyLocations.png

This map is interactive at the source: Search of: H1N1 - Results on Map - ClinicalTrials.gov

1 Not yet recruiting Safety and Efficacy of an H1N1 Influenza Vaccine in People With Asthma Study Link
Biological: H1N1 vaccine high dose; Biological: H1N1 vaccine low dose

2 Not yet recruiting CSL H1N1 Influenza Vaccine Administered at Different Dose Levels With and Without AS03 Adjuvant in Healthy Adult and Elderly Populations Study Link
Biological: AS03; Biological: Inactivated H1N1 Vaccine

3 Recruiting Sanofi H1N1 Influenza Vaccine Administered at Different Dose Levels With and Without AS03 Adjuvant in Healthy Adult and Elderly Populations Study Link
Biological: AS03; Biological: Inactivated H1N1 Vaccine

4 Active, not recruiting Sanofi H1N1 + TIV - Adults and Elderly Study Link
Biological: Inactivated H1N1 Vaccine; Drug: Placebo; Biological: TIV

5 Active, not recruiting Sanofi H1N1 Influenza Vaccine Administered at Two Dose Levels in Adult and Elderly Populations Study Link
Biological: Inactivated H1N1 Vaccine

6 Recruiting H1N1 Vaccine in Pregnant WomenStudy Link

7 Recruiting Swine Flu (Novel Influenza A H1N1) Vaccine Study Study Link
Biological: Baxter Novel Influenza A H1N1 Whole Virus Vaccine;
Biological: GlaxoSmithKline Novel Influenza A H1N1 Split Virion Vaccine

8 Active, not recruiting Peds Sanofi H1N1 Influenza Vaccine Administered at Two Dose Levels Study Link

9 Active, not recruiting CSL H1N1 Influenza Vaccine Administered at Two Dose Levels in Adult and Elderly Populations Study Link

10 Active, not recruiting Sanofi Pasteur, TIV + H1N1, Pediatric Population Study Link
Biological: Inactivated H1N1 Vaccine;
Biological: Trivalent Inactivated Influenza Vaccine

11 Not yet recruiting A Study of Different Formulations of an Adjuvanted A/H1N1 Pandemic Vaccine in Healthy Adults and the Elderly Study Link
Influenza; Swine-origin A/H1N1 Influenza
Biological: Monovalent Subvirion A/H1N1 influenza vaccine with adjuvant;
Biological: Monovalent Subvirion A/H1N1 influenza vaccine;
Biological: Normal saline solution

12 Active, not recruiting A Study of Different Formulations of an A/H1N1 Pandemic Vaccine in Healthy Adults and the Elderly Study Link
Biological: Monovalent Subvirion A/H1N1 Influenza vaccine (7.5 µg of HA);
Biological: Monovalent Subvirion A/H1N1 Influenza vaccine (15 µg of HA);
Biological: Monovalent Subvirion A/H1N1 Influenza vaccine (30 µg of HA);
Biological: Normal saline solution (placebo)

13 Recruiting A Study of Swine-origin A/H1N1 Influenza Vaccines in Healthy Europeans Children Aged 6 to 35 Months Study Link
Biological: Swine A/H1N1 influenza vaccine (split virion, inactivated);
Biological: Swine A/H1N1 influenza vaccine (split virion, inactivated + Adjuvant);
Biological: Swine A/H1N1 influenza vaccine (split virion, inactivated + adjuvant)

14 Active, not recruiting A Study of Inactivated Swine-Origin A/H1N1 Influenza Vaccines in Healthy European Subjects Aged 3 to 17 Years Study Link
Biological: Swine A/H1N1 influenza vaccine (split virion, inactivated);
Biological: Swine A/H1N1 influenza vaccine (split virion, inactivated + Adjuvant)

15 Active, not recruiting Novel Influenza A/H1N1 Split- Virion Vaccine in Healthy Population Aged 3 Years and Older Study Link
Biological: split-virion, non-adjuvanted H1N1 vaccine of 30 μg;
Biological: Experimental: split-virion, adjuvanted H1N1 vaccine of 7.5 μg;
Biological: Experimental: split-virion, adjuvanted H1N1 vaccine of 15 μg;
Biological: Experimental: split-virion, adjuvanted H1N1 vaccine of 30 μg;

Biological: Experimental: split-virion, non-adjuvanted H1N1 vaccine of 15 μg;
Biological: Placebo Comparator: Placebo control

16 Active, not recruiting A Study of Different Formulations of an A/H1N1 Pandemic Vaccine in Healthy Children Aged 6 Months to 9 Years Study Link
Biological: Monovalent Subvirion A/H1N1 Influenza vaccine;
Biological: Normal saline solution (placebo)

17 Active, not recruiting A Study of Swine-origin A/H1N1 Influenza Vaccines in Healthy European Adults and the Elderly Study Link
Biological: Swine A/H1N1 influenza vaccine (split virion, inactivated)

18 Enrolling by invitation A Clinical Trial With Influenza A/H1N1 Vaccines Study Link
Influenza
Biological: split-virion, adjuvanted H1N1 vaccine of 7.5 μg per dose;
Biological: split-virion, adjuvanted H1N1 vaccine of 15 μg per dose;

Biological: split-virion, non-adjuvanted H1N1 vaccine of 15 μg per dose;
Biological: split-virion, non-adjuvanted H1N1 vaccine of 30 μg per dose;
Biological: whole-virion, adjuvanted H1N1 vaccine of 5 μg per dose;
Biological: whole-virion, adjuvanted H1N1 vaccine of 10 μg per dose;

Biological: placebo control

19 Active, not recruiting A Clinical Trial of CSL's 2009 H1N1 Influenza Vaccine (CSL425) in Healthy Adults Study Link
Biological: CSL's 2009 H1N1 Influenza Vaccine (CSL425)

20 Active, not recruiting A Clinical Trial of CSL's 2009 H1N1 Influenza Vaccine (CSL425) in Healthy Children Study Link
Biological: CSL's 2009 H1N1 Influenza Vaccine (CSL425)

21 Recruiting Immunogenicity, Safety and Tolerability of Two Doses of Adjuvanted and Non-adjuvanted Swine Origin A/H1N1 Monovalent Influenza Vaccine in Healthy Subjects 18 or More Years of Age Study Link
Biological: Monovalent A/H1N1 influenza vaccine

22 Active, not recruiting Immunogenicity, Safety and Tolerability of Two Doses of Adjuvanted and Non-adjuvanted Swine Origin A/H1N1 Monovalent Influenza Vaccine in Healthy Subjects 18 or More Years of Age Study Link

23 Recruiting Immunogenicity, Safety and Tolerability of Two Doses of Adjuvanted and Non-adjuvanted Swine Origin A/H1N1 Monovalent Influenza Vaccine in Healthy Subjects From 6 Months to 17 Years of Age Study Link

24 Not yet recruiting Immunogenicity, Safety and Tolerability of Two Doses of Adjuvanted and Non-adjuvanted Swine Origin A/H1N1 Monovalent Influenza Vaccine (Egg-Derived) in Healthy Subjects From 6 Months to 17 Years of Age Study Link

25 Not yet recruiting Safety and Immunogenicity of H1N1 Vaccine With Trivalent Inactivated Seasonal Influenza Vaccine in Adults Study Link
Biological: Seasonal trivalent influenza vaccine (TIV);
Biological: GSK2340274A;
Biological: GSK2340273A;
Biological: Saline placebo

26 Recruiting A/H1N1 Immunogenicity and Safety in Infants, Children and Adolescents Study Link
Biological: H1N1 pandemic influenza vaccine (whole virion, Vero Cell-derived, inactivated)

27 Recruiting Antiviral Therapy for Influenza A H1N1 Study Link

28 Recruiting A/H1N1 Immunogenicity and Safety in Adults Study Link
Biological: H1N1 pandemic influenza vaccine (whole virion, Vero Cell-derived, inactivated)

29 Recruiting Safety and Immunogenicity of A/H1N1v Vaccines in Healthy Adults Study Link
Biological: MF59 H1N1 vaccine;
Biological: Plain H1N1 vaccine

30 Not yet recruiting Safety, Immunogenicity, and Relative Efficacy of H1N1 Vaccines in Adults Aged 18 Years and Older Study Link
Biological: GSK2340273A

31 Active, not recruiting A Clinical Trial of CSL's 2009 H1N1 Influenza Vaccine (CSL425) in Healthy Adults in the USA Study Link
Biological: CSL's 2009 H1N1 Influenza Vaccine (CSL425);
Biological: Placebo

32 Recruiting A Clinical Trial of CSL's 2009 H1N1 Influenza Vaccine (CSL425) in a Healthy Pediatric Population in the USA Study Link
Biological: CSL's 2009 H1N1 Influenza Vaccine (CSL425); Biological: Placebo

33 Recruiting A Pilot Study for Collection of Anti-Influenza A H1N1 (Swine Flu) Hyper-Immune Plasma Study Link (Note: Although related to H1N1, this is not a vaccine trial).

34 Not yet recruiting Safety and Immunogenicity of A/H1N1-SOIV (Swine Flu) Vaccine With and Without Adjuvant in Non-Elderly and Elderly Adults Study Link
Biological: Adjuvanted and un-adjuvanted influenza vaccines

35 Not yet recruiting Safety and Immunogenicity of A/H1N1-SOIV (Swine Flu) Vaccine With and Without Adjuvant in Children (3 to < 9 Years) Study Link

36 Not yet recruiting Observational Study to Assess Safety of H1N1 Pandemic Influenza Vaccine Study Link
Biological: H1N1 Pandemic Influenza Vaccine (whole virion, Vero Cell-derived, inactivated)

37 Recruiting Safety and Immunogenicity of A/H1N1-SOIV (Swine Flu) Vaccine With and Without Adjuvant in Children, Adolescents and Adults (3 to 64 Years) Study Link

38 Recruiting Chinese Medicinal Herbs Treatment on Novel Influenza A (H1N1) : Multi-centre, Prospective, Randomized Controlled Study Study Link
(Note: Although related to H1N1, this is not a vaccine trial).

39 Not yet recruiting Chinese Medicinal Herbs Treatment on Novel Influenza A (H1N1)Pneumonia: Multi-centre, Prospective, Randomized Controlled Study Study Link

40 Not yet recruiting A Clinical Trial Comparing Oseltamivir With Placebo And Zanamivir With Control As The First Line Treatment For Human Swine Influenza (H1N1) Infection During The Pandemic Influenza in Hong Kong Study Link

41 Not yet recruiting Safety and Immunogenicity of H1N1 Vaccines in Adults Aged 18 Years and Older Study Link
Biological: Saline placebo;
Biological: GSK2340273A

42 Not yet recruiting Safety and Immunogenicity of H1N1 Vaccines in Children Aged 6 Months to Less Than 9 Years of Age Study Link

43 Active, not recruiting Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase I Dose-Escalation Study of Single Dose GHB01L1 in Healthy Volunteers Study Link
Biological: GHB01L1

44 Completed: (Results available) Interferon as a Mucosal Adjuvant for Influenza Vaccine Given Intranasally Study Link
Posted here: Login
Biological: Trivalent inactivated influenza virus vaccine (2006-2007 formulation);
Biological: Type 1 interferon Has Results Interferon as a Mucosal Adjuvant for Influenza Vaccine Given Intranasally
Biological: Trivalent inactivated influenza virus vaccine (2006-2007 formulation); Biological: Type 1 interferon

45 Not yet recruiting STIP: Statin Trial for Influenza Patients Study Link
Drug: Rosuvastatin (crestor);
Drug: Placebo
(Note: Not an H1N1 Vaccine trial)

46 Completed Safety and Immunogenicity of FluLaval™ TR and Fluarix® (Influenza Vaccines) in Young and Older Adults Study Link
Biological: Influenza vaccine (A/H3N2, A/H1N1, and B strains); Biological: Fluarix

47 Recruiting VRC 308: An Open-Label Phase I Study of the Safety and Immunogenicity of an Investigational H1 DNA Influenza Vaccine, VRC-FLUDNA057-00-VP, in Healthy Adults 18-70 Years Old Study Link
Biological: VRC-FLUDNA057-00-VP

48 Recruiting Safety and Immunogenicity Study of GSK Biologicals' Pandemic Influenza Candidate Vaccine (GSK2340272A) Study Link
Biological: Pandemic influenza vaccine GSK2340272A

49 Completed Trial to Assess Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of Influenza Virus Vaccine, Trivalent, Types A & B, Live Cold-Adapted (FluMist) and Measles, Mumps, Rubella, and Varicella Vaccines Administered Concurrently to Healthy Children Study Link
Biological: FluMist; Other: Placebo

50 Recruiting A Study on Emergence of Resistance With Tamiflu (Oseltamivir) in Patients With Seasonal Influenza Study Link
Drug: Tamiflu (oseltamivir)
(Note: Not an H1N1 vaccine study: they are studying Tamiflu)

51 Suspended Prospective Evaluation of the Fluid Rapid Influenza Test Study Link
Influenza
Device: fluID Rapid Influenza Test
(Note: Not an H1N1 vaccine study: diagnostic study)

52 Recruiting Direct and Indirect Benefits of Influenza Vaccination in Schools and Households Study Link
Biological: Trivalent live attenuated seasonal influenza vaccine;
Biological: Monovalent live attenuated pandemic influenza vaccine;
Biological: Saline
(Note: Not an H1N1 vaccine study: they are studying the symptoms of flu - no meds)

53 Not yet recruiting Mechanisms of Severe Acute Influenza Consortium (MOSAIC) Study Link

54 Recruiting Safety, Immunogenicity Study of GSK Biologicals' Pandemic Influenza Candidate Vaccine (GSK2340272A) Study Link
Biological: Pandemic influenza vaccine GSK2340272A

55 Active, not recruiting Study of Different Formulations of an Intramuscular A/H5N1 Inactivated, Split Virion Influenza Adjuvanted Vaccine Study Link
Biological: Monovalent subvirion H5N1 influenza vaccine;
Biological: Physiological saline

56 Completed Phase IV Clinical Trial of an Influenza Split Vaccine Anflu Study Link
Biological: seasonal split influenza vaccine

57 Completed Trial to Assess Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of Influenza Virus Vaccine, Trivalent, Types A and B, Live Cold-Adapted (CAIV-T) in Healthy Children Study Link
Biological: CAIV-T

58 Active, not recruiting A Study to Evaluate the Safety of MEDI3414 in Adults Study Link
Biological: MEDI3414; Other: Placebo

59 Active, not recruiting A Study to Evaluate the Safety of MEDI3414 in Children Study Link
Biological: MEDI3414;
Other: Placebo

60 Completed The Efficacy of Influenza Vaccination in Patients With Coronary Artery Diseases Study Link
Coronary Artery Diseases; Myocardial Infarction; Stable Angina
Biological: influenza vaccine;
Biological: placebo for influenza vaccine
Biological: Fluviral

61 Completed - Has Results A Randomized Study to Compare the Safety and Immunogenicity of Fluviral® Made With New Versus Aged Bulk Study Link
Biological: Fluviral

62 Completed Immunogenicity, Safety and Tolerability of CSL Limited Inactivated Influenza Vaccine in Adults Study Link
Influenza
Biological: CSL Trivalent Inactivated Influenza Vaccine - Thimerosal-free;
Biological: CSL Trivalent Inactivated Influenza Vaccine with Thimerosal;
Biological: Placebo with Thimerosal

63 Suspended High Dose Influenza in Immunosuppressed Subjects Study Link
Biological: TIV;
Biological: rHAO Trivalent Influenza Vaccine
(Note: Study on cancer patients w/9x vaccine dosage - suspended; no reasons provided for suspension)

64 Completed Immunogenicity and Safety of an Adjuvanted Inactivated Subunit Influenza Vaccine to Those of a Non-Adjuvanted Inactivated Subunit Influenza Vaccine, When Administered to Adults Affected by Chronic Diseases Study Link
Influenza Disease
Biological: Adjuvanted influenza vaccine
(Note: Study completed: but no results posted, no locations for testing, no end date for the study!)

65 Completed Safety and Immunogenicity Study of Hib-MenCY-TT Vaccine Compared to Licensed Hib Conjugate Vaccine Study Link
(Note: Not an H1N1 Vaccine Trial, although H1N1 is referenced.)

66 Active, not recruiting A Prospective Study to Evaluate the Safety of a Trivalent Vaccine of New 6:2 Influenza Virus Reassortants (on HIV-infected Children) Study Link
Biological: FluMist;
Biological: Placebo

67 Recruiting Influenza Vaccine in HIV Infected Children Study Link
Viral-Confirmed Influenza Illness
Biological: Trivalent sub-unit influenza vaccine;
Biological: Saline, 0.5ml

68 Suspended Comparison of Fluid Rapid Influenza and BinaxNOW Influenza A & B Study Link
(Note: Not an H1N1 Vaccine Trial)

Here is a spreadsheet view of all of the H1N1 Clinical Trials listed in the Index above. Note that I did not include any trials that did not include H1N1 vaccine in testing. (As in tests for Tamiflu, or for injection devices. )

Summary of H1N1 Clinical Trials:

AAA1.png

AAA2.png

AAA3.png

AAA4.png

AAA5.png

AAA7.png

AAA8.png

AAA-last.png

great stuff there.Thanks for posting that.you took everybody to school here just then.

Have studies shown that mercury in vaccines is linked to autism and other disorders?

Yep thats Emma for you Shorebreak.whatever the corporate controlled media or the government tell her,she falls for it hook,line and sinker no matter how absurd and ludicrous their explanations are.Like many people around here,she only sees what she wants to see.Example despite all the multiple threads that a guy named Pale Rider created giving MOUNTAINS of evidence that prove that Obama is not a legitimate us citizen,she ignored it cause it doesnt go along with her beliefs.:rolleyes: Whats really funny is thats a well known fact that studies have shown that mercury in vaccines is linked to autism.But since the corporate controlled media doesnt say so,she ignores it.Like many people around here,shes in denial about these kinds of things.

Folks - people will tell you that you need not be worried because adjuvants aren't currently being used in H1N1 vaccines that are currently approved for distribution. What these people don't understand is that the government is planning to use them once fast-track manufacturing and trials have been completed. The folllowing includes a listing of trials and relevant data. A link is included to most of the studies.
Did you notice the dates of completion? And where the trials are being held? As far as the one you note is suspended, there are a number of reasons a clinical trial can be suspended. If you keep digging, I'm sure you'll find the reason why.

The status of each study will get updated in this index as the trials progress, and I'll post the study results when available.
I'll be sure to come back in a few years and read your posts on that...

Yep thats Emma for you Shorebreak.whatever the corporate controlled media or the government tell her,she falls for it hook,line and sinker no matter how absurd and ludicrous their explanations are.Like many people around here,she only sees what she wants to see.Example despite all the multiple threads that a guy named Pale Rider created giving MOUNTAINS of evidence that prove that Obama is not a legitimate us citizen,she ignored it cause it doesnt go along with her beliefs.:rolleyes: Whats really funny is thats a well known fact that studies have shown that mercury in vaccines is linked to autism.But since the corporate controlled media doesnt say so,she ignores it.Like many people around here,shes in denial about these kinds of things.

Thimerosal in vaccines has not been proven to cause autism; in fact, those who started this uproar with the study in Great Britain have since repudiated their own paper. Squalene has been used an adjuvant in European vaccine for years, with no untoward effects. It isn't used in the U.S., however.

It's one thing to be vigilant, quite another to believe in every crackpot conspiracy theory that comes down the pike. Sorry if I don't fall into the latter group.

Hi Candy:

Nobody died.

Fuck off.

I see you know even less about this H1N1/H5N1 Triple-triple Recombinant Bio-Weapon than about the 9/11 Pentagon Case (if that is possible). The Rothschild/Rockefeller Eugenics/Genocide Program (educate yourself) includes the use of one H1N1/H5N1/H3N2 Influenza Herald/Carrier Strain 'and' Five Recombinant Vaccine Strains that are about to be injected into the Global Population. Those 'five' strains will create pandemic waves that intersect and create the killer/super strains that emerge from the recombination process.

Give this thing time and everything will make perfect genocidal sense . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

Thimerosal in vaccines has not been proven to cause autism; in fact, those who started this uproar with the study in Great Britain have since repudiated their own paper. Squalene has been used an adjuvant in European vaccine for years, with no untoward effects. It isn't used in the U.S., however.

It's one thing to be vigilant, quite another to believe in every crackpot conspiracy theory that comes down the pike. Sorry if I don't fall into the latter group.

sure you do.You fall hook,line and sinker over crackpot conspiracy THEORIES like Obama being a us citizem despite how Pale Rider and others took you to school on that and proved how absurd and ludicrous that belief really is.:cuckoo::lol::lol::lol: you ignored all the overwhelming evidence they presented to you that he is NOT a us citizen cause like the crackpot conspiracy THEORIST you are,you only see what you WANT to see like many people around here.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Last edited:

My opinion about posters like Emma - who can always be found on popular discussion boards and who seem to militantly promote nothing but the mainstream agenda - is that I know that there are many paid bloggers out there, so I can't rule out the possibility that the poster may be among that paid group. Of course I could be wrong in this case, but in general, whenever someone someone seems to tow the mainstream line 100% of the time, and they spend most of their time working to refute the non-mainstream topics, there is either a personal agenda or a paid agenda in effect.

When it comes to vaccines and regulatory material, I can tell you hands down that although I won't have a lot of time to focus on posts (I have a life!), I'm light years ahead of most who will ever post here. In fact, I pressed send on a post yesterday, and then walked into a conference room to interview a potential new hire who had just flown in for the interview. He's currently working in a regulatory role at one of the leading H1N1 vaccine manufacturers. And he's not getting the job - he couldn't talk shop in detail on any topic that is relevant to the needs of the position.

My role is to provide detailed and quantifiable assurance that regulatory requirements are met on finished pharmaceutical products, and to provide additional risk management oversight to ensure that products are safe and effective, not only from a regulatory perspective (regulations do not cover all possibilities) but from a risk based perspective that rules out all identifiable risk factors.

I've seen enough data on the H1N1 swine flu vaccines to raise my levels of concern to the point that I advise folks to conduct some personal research on their pro's and cons before making a decision. There are false and hysterical claims out there - like an H1N1 patent that was filed before the outbreak. That's for a new process for the New Caledonia strain, which has been around for years. No conspiracy. But that doesn't refute the concerns associated with the current fast-tracked products, or their current and planned ingredients.

Last edited:

My opinion about posters like Emma - who can always be found on popular discussion boards and who seem to militantly promote nothing but the mainstream agenda - is that I know that there are many paid bloggers out there, so I can't rule out the possibility that the poster may be among that paid group. Of course I could be wrong in this case, but in general, whenever someone someone seems to tow the mainstream line 100% of the time, and they spend most of their time working to refute the non-mainstream topics, there is either a personal agenda or a paid agenda in effect.

When it comes to vaccines and regulatory material, I can tell you hands down that although I won't have a lot of time to focus on posts (I have a life!), I'm light years ahead of most who will ever post here. In fact, I pressed send on a post yesterday, and then walked into a conference room to interview a potential new hire who had just flown in for the interview. He's currently working in a regulatory role at one of the leading H1N1 vaccine manufacturers. And he's not getting the job - he couldn't talk shop in detail on any topic that is relevant to the needs of the position.

My role is to provide detailed and quantifiable assurance that regulatory requirements are met on finished pharmaceutical products, and to provide additional risk management oversight to ensure that products are safe and effective, not only from a regulatory perspective (regulations do not cover all possibilities) but from a risk based perspective that rules out all identifiable risk factors.

I've seen enough data on the H1N1 swine flu vaccines to raise my levels of concern to the point that I advise folks to conduct some personal research on their pro's and cons before making a decision. There are false and hysterical claims out there - like an H1N1 patent that was filed before the outbreak. That's for a new process for the New Caledonia strain, which has been around for years. No conspiracy. But that doesn't refute the concerns associated with the current fast-tracked products, or their current and planned ingredients.
Emma happens to actually be a nurse, she knows what shes talking about medically
you, on the other hand are known for believing any wild conspiracy that comes down the pike

I'm not mainstream and I'm not paid. Would be nice, tho'. My personal agenda is I hate to see people get so damned hysterical over things that just aren't happening. If you have the experience you claim, then you know the clinical trials you posted won't be completed (and the data compiled and published) for well over a year. The ones I clicked on that are closest to completion are in China and ... Costa Rica? (I think that's where the other one was) Point is, no adjuvants (squalene is what your source claimed) are being added to the flu vaccines in the US coming out now. They've been used in other countries, but not here.

Total Bullshit

great stuff there.Thanks for posting that.you took everybody to school here just then.

Like you read a word of it much less understood any of it. So tell us, what is the mortality rate of the under 18 subset who gets swine flu but is left untreated through medicinal regimens? Just to let you know before you try to Google it, homeslice had it wrong...so what did shitbreak say was that MR?

Well... I had a bunch of questions I wanted to ask, but it's going to have to wait until I'm not so washed out (long, busy night). I am truly curious about what the OP posted---and what others are claiming.

Our nurses gave over 200 administrations on Thursday. I'm not sure how many they gave on Friday but the level was either higher or they operated slower (on a Friday unlikely) because when I left, the strike teams had not come back from the field yet. So lets call it 600 doses.

NOT ONE CASE OF ILLNESS, MUCH LESS ONE DEATH WAS REPORTED.

Hi Emma:

Well... I had a bunch of questions I wanted to ask, but it's going to have to wait until I'm not so washed out (long, busy night). I am truly curious about what the OP posted---and what others are claiming.

All of your questions will be answered by Dr. Bill Deagle speaking at the Granada Forum Lecture given on September 3, 2009.

Dr. Bill Deagle Lecture At LabVirus.com << Click Here

GL,

Terral

Forum List

Back