The Great Pacific Garbage Patch is now twice the size of Texas

Soooo, why aren’t activists out cleaning it up? After every cyclone trash is washed out to sea.
IOW, you want someone else to clean up your trash?

Nice.

Have you stopped using plastic bags at the grocery store yet?

Do you recycle every bit of plastic that you can?

Actually it's third world shitholes that are generating all the trash.

its coming out of ASIA....so go talk to them
That really is the 800lb gorilla in the room isn't it? First world nations place heavy restrictions on thier corporations and average citizens, while the rest of the world just says "fuck it".
Kinda like standing in your front yard spraying deodorizer as you are flanked by two pig farms. Pretty useless.

[........
Much of the climate change literature speaks about the need for effective population control.

Much of it is nonsense.
Well...less babies=less trash. No disputing that.

That's why I'm for late term abortions. Very late term. Over 60 years old? Sorry, but you gotta go.
Oh the theories I have on birth control...man..the theories.

[........
Much of the climate change literature speaks about the need for effective population control.

Much of it is nonsense.

That's why I'm for late term abortions. Very late term. Over 60 years old? Sorry, but you gotta go.

Hey!

Sixty is the new 40!

Or haven’t you heard?

Snotnose punk kid!

Wait til you hit 60...
[........

Much of it is nonsense.

Exactly...at 60 I wanna be in Thailand fishing on the Mekong. I dont want to 'go clear'...lol!

Wait til you hit 60...
[........

Much of it is nonsense.

By the time I turn 60 I plan on ruling the world, and will be exempt from my own abortion policies.

[........

Much of it is nonsense.
Well...less babies=less trash. .....

Not necessarily.
Elaborate.

One person who doesn't give a shit can generate more trash than a family that does.
Well...one person can also drive a loaded oil tanker ashore. The law of averages however...

Wait til you hit 60...
[........

Much of it is nonsense.

Exactly...at 60 I wanna be in Thailand fishing on the Mekong. I dont want to 'go clear'...lol!

You don't want to fish out of the Mekong.

[........

Much of it is nonsense.

Hey!

Sixty is the new 40!

Or haven’t you heard?

Snotnose punk kid!

That's just what elderly people say so that they aren't exiled to the desert where they belong.

Wait til you hit 60...
[........

Much of it is nonsense.

By the time I turn 60 I plan on ruling the world, and will be exempt from my own abortion policies.
It's a plan...it's a plan.

Forum List

Back