Bob Blaylock

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2015
38°29′ North 121°26′ West
Somehow, I didn't know that “Earth Hour” was coming up until about half an hour before it hit my time zone.

Anyway, I just now made a point of turning on all the lights in my apartment.

While brainwashed cretins wallow in self-imposed darkness, symbolizing the darkness of their ignorance and folly,; and the technological darkness that would be permanently imposed on all of us if those behind this movement got their way; my wife and I are basking in the light of modern technology and human achievement.

May the great Laurence Tureaud have compassion for all those choosing darkness this hour.

Somehow, I didn't know that “Earth Hour” was coming up until about half an hour before it hit my time zone.

While brainwashed cretins wallow in self-imposed darkness, symbolizing the darkness of their ignorance and folly,; and the technological darkness that would be permanently imposed on all of us if those behind this movement got their way; my wife and I are basking in the light of modern technology and human achievement.

May the great Laurence Tureaud have compassion for all those choosing darkness this hour.

For ten years in a row, I turn on all the lights inside and out for Earth Hour.

I'm organizing a "plastic party" for Earth Hour. We're going to run along the beach, and throw all the plastic we can find into the ocean. We're finishing it off with a seal clubbing ceremony.

For ten years in a row, I turn on all the lights inside and out for Earth Hour.

So YOU'RE the guy!

It used to be "Earth Day", now it's "Earth Hour"? A step in the right direction.

Forum List

Back