The Grammys, Macklemore, "Same Love" and the Constant Politicking of Gay...

The right call it "being in their face" because of the fact that they can't glue, nail and barricade the closet door shut anymore.

No one is going into your little closets anymore. They are out and proud.

No choice but to get used to it.

I am proud my own aunt married her longtime partner and now has a spouse. I see their marriage as no different than mine.

It is the same love, now that theirs is not closeted.

Too bad for reactionary RW's. It is the new normal.

Regards from Rosie

Know what's ironic? My sister's partner of twenty years won't listen to that song because she hates rap. :)

The right call it "being in their face" because of the fact that they can't glue, nail and barricade the closet door shut anymore.

No one is going into your little closets anymore. They are out and proud.

No choice but to get used to it.

I am proud my own aunt married her longtime partner and now has a spouse. I see their marriage as no different than mine.

It is the same love, now that theirs is not closeted.

Too bad for reactionary RW's. It is the new normal.

Regards from Rosie

Why did they choose marriage as a way to make sex legit ? If a couple of gays screw each other without being married are they sinners now ?

Yup. You know there are gay Christians, right?

You need to get your lenses checked dork.

False on all accounts.

Aint the man of the house? Fuck does that even mean? Youve oozed with jealousy so much you accuse me of roids and have also asked me for workout advice, the fuck you think youre fooling dumpster? I am a greek god compared to your frail flubby frame, and no chick ive ever nailed would even let you change her tires you creepy looking mongoloid.

Any questions?

I get great joy at how my good looks have sent you into a tailspin Shrek.

You keep pushing that canaard, and in the background use those thoughts to get your fat fuck self on a treadmill and be fucking responsible enough to live to see the future where all marriages are equal. (Oh noes!!)

You need to get your lenses checked dork.

False on all accounts.

Aint the man of the house? Fuck does that even mean? Youve oozed with jealousy so much you accuse me of roids and have also asked me for workout advice, the fuck you think youre fooling dumpster? I am a greek god compared to your frail flubby frame, and no chick ive ever nailed would even let you change her tires you creepy looking mongoloid.

Any questions?

:rofl:

:)

peace...

I get great joy at how my good looks have sent you into a tailspin Shrek.

You keep pushing that canaard, and in the background use those thoughts to get your fat fuck self on a treadmill and be fucking responsible enough to live to see the future where all marriages are equal. (Oh noes!!)

2 posts in a row?...

Another meltdown coming there you short, bald Wigger?...

:lmao:

:)

peace...

I saw a headline and I checked out the vid on YT. It sucked; and yet 100 mil plus views? I'm thinking those Google hippies are fudgin' with the numbers.

Whats my height and whered ya get it,

Exactly. Youve always had: nothing.

To get me to melt down youd at least have to be my peer. Youre six levels of dogshit below that, dumpster. Keep trying though, make me a thread.

I saw a headline and I checked out the vid on YT. It sucked; and yet 100 mil plus views? I'm thinking those Google hippies are fudgin' with the numbers.

A viewer though doesnt translate to a supporter necessarily.

Have you ever seen "what the fox say" on youtube? Its mind boggling, the views.

Then there's Friday by Rebecca Black.

No, you did moron.

Ill post where the fuck i want and you keep mentioning me in all of your OPs about every random unrelated subject like my lil puppy dog kay? I own more space in your mind than the water does whoa.

I <3 that song. So very lame, was supposed to be a complete fail, and everybody watched it about 100 times each.

Gotta love those Skandahoovian boys.

I <3 that song. So very lame, was supposed to be a complete fail, and everybody watched it about 100 times each.

Lol you should see how bad her new track Saturday is. Its a wonder her handlers even let her release it

I think what annoys me is that the song is seven f'ing minutes long and its cos they're speechifying. WTF? If you do seven minutes, you'd better be doing Bohemian Rhapsody or something.

I think what annoys me is that the song is seven f'ing minutes long and its cos they're speechifying. WTF? If you do seven minutes, you'd better be doing Bohemian Rhapsody or something.

Its pretty long. I havent heard the radio version but i doubt its got that drawn out intro like the video though.

Lol you should see how bad her new track Saturday is. Its a wonder her handlers even let her release it

I don't even know who she is, never heard of her. I love the Fox dudes.

List of most viewed YouTube videos - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bieber at #2? Really??

Forum List

Back