The gospel of judas

Their loss. I'm Jewish and while I disagree with Christianity I find it useful. Can never hope to learn about your own religion if you never learn about anyone else's.

My niece traveled to Israel for a semester but I won't post the blog and pictures because I don't think she needs to deal with god haters on her blog.

The truth is that a lot of churches have trips to Israel to teach the Bible as well as seminaries.

There are hundreds of books on the Jewish roots of our faith and CBD (Christian Book Distributors).

Christianbook.com: Sketches of Jewish Social Life: Alfred Edersheim: 9781565638310

Christianbook.com: The Temple: Its Ministry and Services, Updated Edition (hardcover): Alfred Edersheim: 9781565638266

Christianbook.com: The Life and Times of Jesus the Messiah, Updated Edition: Alfred Edersheim: 9781565638228

There are all kinds of books and studies on the history of the Jews.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Teaching-Tabernacle-Roy-Lee-Dewitt/dp/0801029872/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1407126054&sr=8-1&keywords=teachings+from+the+tabernacle]Teaching from the Tabernacle: Roy Lee Dewitt: 9780801029875: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

I've always thought that if they weren't aware of it, it meant they weren't read.

I believe when manuscripts got old, they would break parts of them off and circulate them around the churches to be read. If they weren't aware of it, does that mean they weren't in the Bible? I think they they weren't in the Bible.

the church chose what went in the bible, they knew about most if not all the teachings.

They just took the ones that made the best story and gave them the most control over the masses.

and the church knew about those documents that went into the Bible......several books written by crackpots living in caves hundreds of years later weren't included because they were just books written by crackpots living in caves hundreds of years later.......

the church chose what went in the bible, they knew about most if not all the teachings.

They just took the ones that made the best story and gave them the most control over the masses.

Millions of people in the church died because of persecution so I would take the word of those who died over those who didn't die for anything.

Its kind of like this, those who didn't die didn't care for the faith and they are the ones who started heresies.

the killings (feeding christians to the lions) happened long before the church formed

if you mean the RCC, fine.....but the church started forty days after Christ ascended.....on Pentecost.......

I believe when manuscripts got old, they would break parts of them off and circulate them around the churches to be read. If they weren't aware of it, does that mean they weren't in the Bible? I think they they weren't in the Bible.

and the church knew about those documents that went into the Bible......several books written by crackpots living in caves hundreds of years later weren't included because they were just books written by crackpots living in caves hundreds of years later.......

all of them were written hundreds of years later

Millions of people in the church died because of persecution so I would take the word of those who died over those who didn't die for anything.

Its kind of like this, those who didn't die didn't care for the faith and they are the ones who started heresies.

the killings (feeding christians to the lions) happened long before the church formed

The church was formed in Acts chapter 2.

uhm, no, that's when it was just a cult of locals hanging out.

Roman Catholic Origins, Roman Catholic History, Roman Catholic Beliefs

most likely after one of the Popes kept the barbarians from raiding again. (I want to say Mongols, but not sure of that)

if you mean the RCC, fine.....but the church started forty days after Christ ascended.....on Pentecost.......

w/o the RCC there would be almost no Christianity, they organised it and made the bible you read today.

unless you read one of the multiple re-edited versions that people have had written to benefit themselves.

all of them were written hundreds of years later

no......atheists just like to pretend they were.....

w/o the RCC there would be almost no Christianity, they organised it and made the bible you read today.

unless you read one of the multiple re-edited versions that people have had written to benefit themselves.

making up your own version of history is so convenient.....unless you expect others to agree with you......

making up your own version of history is so convenient.....unless you expect others to agree with you......

ok

w/o the rcc, there would be no stamping out of other faiths
the rcc did put together the bible

so what part am I making up?

ok

w/o the rcc, there would be no stamping out of other faiths
the rcc did put together the bible

so what part am I making up?

the part where you claimed there was no church before the organization of the Roman Catholic Church and where you claimed there never would have been.......

Forum List

Back