The GOP's weak 2012 front-runner

:clap2: And to think it only took 8 pages of a thread called The GOPs weak frontrunners for anyone to name any potential candidates

Out of the list only Palin would be recognized by the majority of Americans and we know what her problems are.

From your list, it looks like a sacrificial lamb will run against Obama

By the way Rabbi....Did you really put Mark Sanford on your list???

This from the guy who called for the Dems to hold both houses of Congress in 2010.
ROFLMAO!!!

I guarantee you the Dems will hold both houses in 2010

The dems are all but guaranteed to lose the House in 2010. The Senate will be much closer to equal after 2010.
Election Projection: 2010 Elections - Polls, Projections, Results
That poll mirrors most accurate poll sources.

In 2012 there will be no sacrificial GOP lamb, just the guy who beats Barry. I can toss out a few more GOP contenders:
Mitt Romney looks like a "frontrunner" if thats what you want to see. He also has chameleon properties in that he was elected governor in MA and can play conservative when needed. He has the brainpower and skill sets to fix what needs fixing.
Romney, Palin Top GOP Choices for 2012, Poll Shows - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Does anyone know what Mormons believe in?
That an angel came down to some douchebag in 1850 in Illinois, telling him there were gold plates that the Nephi left for him alone to find, that native americans are actually white people in disguise. That polygamy is a good thing, that a wife can only be called into heaven by her husband with a secret creepy name he has for her? I'm not a Christian to begin with, but... DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB
I'd rather have Al Sharpton as a president than a fucking Mormon. Come on people. How can you take anyone seriously if they're a Mormon, no matter what their credentials are?

Palin will lose 65 to 35 at best, not worst.

Judging by how well she is received by the conservative movement, it would seem she's practically won the presidency already. What gives with this Palin-pessimism?

Palin is a conservative cheerleader, nothing more. She makes millions rallying the conservative base. She is what the left can't handle. She is the perfect Rorschach Test that turns lefties into moronic rabid assholes.

I am centrist, eaglebeak, and she is not acceptable to the middle or to independents, which less when you start looking to the left.

She simply can't win and will drag down the ticket if she runs.

No she's not. All she knows is that she can make a lot of money off all these Tea Party jerk-offs, having them buy her books and listen to her broken-record speeches. The fact that the Tea Party like Sarah Palin and make her rich and let themselves get so blindly taken advantage of proves their lack of credibility. In a way Sarah Palin is the most brilliant woman in the country.
Bill oreilly, glenn beck...Do you really think they give a fuck about who's president or what happens? They're just like her, knowing that idiots will make them millionaires. That's why I like Beck, because so many people take him seriously. And he doesnt care, so long as they buy his book. If it was popular to like Obama they would.

No she's not. All she knows is that she can make a lot of money off all these Tea Party jerk-offs, having them buy her books and listen to her broken-record speeches. The fact that the Tea Party like Sarah Palin and make her rich and let themselves get so blindly taken advantage of proves their lack of credibility. In a way Sarah Palin is the most brilliant woman in the country.
Bill oreilly, glenn beck...Do you really think they give a fuck about who's president or what happens? They're just like her, knowing that idiots will make them millionaires. That's why I like Beck, because so many people take him seriously. And he doesnt care, so long as they buy his book. If it was popular to like Obama they would.

Other than knowing very little about Mormonism, you are straight writer. Go over to Truthspeaker's thread on Mormonism and he will square you away.

One only has to read through this thread to see that the Republicans have nobody to run in 2012. With all the Rightwingers on this board you would think they could speak of the merits of 4 or 5 viable candidates. The lack of enthusiasm by Republicans does not bode well for 2012

Won't change anything Rabbi....only a moron would believe the Republicans will hold the House or Senate in 2010

Well, I must be a moron then. Along with most of the polling in this country.
Shock Prediction: GOP to Take House, Maybe Senate in 2010 Election - US News and World Report

Care to wager?

Name your terms..... No way the Republicans can control the House in 2010

Sure.
If the GOP wins control of the House in this election you will take a 6 month ban.
If the Democrats win control of the House I will take a 6 month ban.

The dems are probably counting on ACORN to register a few million bogus voters, and the Panthers to keep whitey from the polls.

Well, I must be a moron then. Along with most of the polling in this country.
Shock Prediction: GOP to Take House, Maybe Senate in 2010 Election - US News and World Report

Care to wager?

Name your terms..... No way the Republicans can control the House in 2010

Sure.
If the GOP wins control of the House in this election you will take a 6 month ban.
If the Democrats win control of the House I will take a 6 month ban.

Thats not the bet....The Republicans have to control the House in 2010 like you said

Backing off already Rabbi?

The dems are probably counting on ACORN to register a few million bogus voters, and the Panthers to keep whitey from the polls.

You guys already killed ACORN.

They don't exist anymore, you can't blame any more nonsense on them.

Are so Ignorant that you think a name change means they do no exist anymore?

Doesn't matter....The Conservatives will still campaign against ACORN for the next decade

You guys already killed ACORN.

They don't exist anymore, you can't blame any more nonsense on them.

Are so Ignorant that you think a name change means they do no exist anymore?

They don't exist anymore. They didn't just change their name, they split into local autonomous groups in some places, folded entirely in others.

I have worked with ACORN many times. I know the staff, Bertha Lewis is a friend of mine.

I promise I know more about this than you do.

Forum List

Back