The GOP's hilarious new plan to end income inequality. No really!

You didn't have to tell us you are a narcissist, we already knew.

Not at all. Merely an individual, as in not a member of any collective.

Median wages must go up or we face an ever dwindling supply of disposable income and savings which leads to economic stagnation and ever-increasing personal debt. This shit is econ 101 for Christ's sake.

The way to raise wages is for the people to educate themselves to better their position to demand higher wages. If your ambition is limited to perfecting your inflection when you say "Ya want fries with that?" then you will stay where you are. If you're lucky.

Simply arbitrarily raising wages for shit jobs will do nothing but open another vicious circle to be exploited by the Left at a later date.
Wages should not have to be arbitrarily raised, an economy where wages do not keep pace with the rising cost of living is sick and will never get better just ignoring the problem.

Say what...."end income inequality"? I imagine Sanders has a plan but republicans sure as hell don't. Here's the deal, pretend that Tinsel Town is a microcosm of the rest of society and pay Hollywood "stars" the same basic union salary as the gaffers or the sound guys and let us know how you make out before you try it on the rest of the Country.

Say what...."end income inequality"? I imagine Sanders has a plan but republicans sure as hell don't. Here's the deal, pretend that Tinsel Town is a microcosm of the rest of society and pay Hollywood "stars" the same basic union salary as the gaffers or the sound guys and let us know how you make out before you try it on the rest of the Country.
In a healthy economy (theoretically) wages tend to keep pace with the cost of living no matter if it is a janitor or his manager or his manager and so forth. So what's your theory that makes every person across nearly all career paths personally responsible for their flat wages?

Candidates like Jeb and Rand say we need to work harder and longer hours.

Aren't we already working harder and longer hours than any other advance country in the world?

Never mind that the biggest driver of income inequality is the fact we refuse to tax people who make money off of inheritance or money they already have. Remember Mitt making 22 million off his hundreds of millions and then paying a "show" tax? Meaning a tax he paid for show, not because he had to.

Or Donald Trump's kids making money off the money dad leaves them. Oh yea, they all work so hard.

Or do they? Republicans feel some are simply more deserving. Even when they making money without making jobs.

It's not a problem that needs to be solved because the fact I make a few more dollars than my neighbor who is working at McDonald's is not a problem that needs to be fixed.

Candidates like Jeb and Rand say we need to work harder and longer hours.

Aren't we already working harder and longer hours than any other advance country in the world?

Never mind that the biggest driver of income inequality is the fact we refuse to tax people who make money off of inheritance or money they already have. Remember Mitt making 22 million off his hundreds of millions and then paying a "show" tax? Meaning a tax he paid for show, not because he had to.

Or Donald Trump's kids making money off the money dad leaves them. Oh yea, they all work so hard.

Or do they? Republicans feel some are simply more deserving. Even when they making money without making jobs.

It's not a problem that needs to be solved because the fact I make a few more dollars than my neighbor who is working at McDonald's is not a problem that needs to be fixed.
Then, neither is the tax burden of the wealthiest; who do they complain the least wealthy don't have to pay much tax or have to spend millions to lobby Congress for tax loopholes large enough to drive a yacht through.

Forum List

Back