The GOP's hilarious new plan to end income inequality. No really!

Absolutely

Work longer and harder and the one percent may allow you 10% of the additional revenue

No one owes you anything.

Shall I repeat that?

Yup......and you don't "owe" the one percent endless profits

A job is not a gift to you. You provide labor from which the employer makes a profit

They make a profit off of every employee

Indeed. They offer the job at the wage the work is worth to them. If you don't like the arrangement, you are free to seek employment elsewhere.

Candidates like Jeb and Rand say we need to work harder and longer hours.

Aren't we already working harder and longer hours than any other advance country in the world?

Never mind that the biggest driver of income inequality is the fact we refuse to tax people who make money off of inheritance or money they already have. Remember Mitt making 22 million off his hundreds of millions and then paying a "show" tax? Meaning a tax he paid for show, not because he had to.

Or Donald Trump's kids making money off the money dad leaves them. Oh yea, they all work so hard.

Or do they? Republicans feel some are simply more deserving. Even when they making money without making jobs.

Only the ignorant left thinks they're entitled to the sweat of others brows. And now you admit Rmoney paid more than he had to, show me a dem that did the same.
You mean like Romney's kids and Trump's kids?

Absolutely

Work longer and harder and the one percent may allow you 10% of the additional revenue

Shall I repeat that?
Remember the "American dream"? We as a nation decided to become much more "business friendly" to increase opportunity and social mobility and it didn't pan out, instead it seemed to work backward towards the 1890s. They owe us an explanation other than: You lazy pieces of shit did not work hard enough and you wanted too much.

take you stupid income equality and shove it. You can't EVER make working at different jobs EQUAL. Not when they have to bend the rules for women to become a firefighter or for a woman to go into Combat in a war.

you people are so stupid and millions just laughs at you and you CLASS WARFARE. You used up the war on womeeen folks so now it's INCOME equality

the only way we can all be EQUAL in our incomes. it to all be equal in POVERTY

The last thing I want to be is EQUAL to a nutty leftie/lib who spews such nonsense
Equal in our incomes? Who said that? Just when I think you may not be delusional, you prove me wrong.

You have got to be crazy dean. Stealing from the rich has never made the poor rich. It makes the rich, poor. Have you ever met a tax you didn't like?

We have farms that have been in families for hundreds of years. Nobody's wealthy. Just family farms. The death tax is so high they have to sell the farm to pay the taxes. You don't have the right to take from my children what I worked a lifetime to give them. You want my guns, my pay check, my job and my children's legacy. America is getting sick of you.

Absolutely

Shall I repeat that?

Yup......and you don't "owe" the one percent endless profits

A job is not a gift to you. You provide labor from which the employer makes a profit

They make a profit off of every employee

Indeed. They offer the job at the wage the work is worth to them. If you don't like the arrangement, you are free to seek employment elsewhere.

Well that's just ridiculous. That's why minimum wage jobs are growing so fast. That's why we needed unions to work for child labor laws protecting children and giving us a 40 hour work week and weekends.
What is it with these idiot Republicans that think the closer you are to slave labor, the better you seem to be doing?

You have got to be crazy dean. Stealing from the rich has never made the poor rich. It makes the rich, poor. Have you ever met a tax you didn't like?

We have farms that have been in families for hundreds of years. Nobody's wealthy. Just family farms. The death tax is so high they have to sell the farm to pay the taxes. You don't have the right to take from my children what I worked a lifetime to give them. You want my guns, my pay check, my job and my children's legacy. America is getting sick of you.
Stealing from the rich? Mitt Romney made 22 million an could have paid nothing on it. If he doesn't want to support the country, shouldn't it be him who leaves? Why should he hide behind our military to protect his wealth? Why shouldn't he pay for some of that military? Republicans seem to love ticks.

Yea, farms:

Fourteen GOP lawmakers have received a total of $7.2 million in farm subsidies

Republicans who got farm subsidies targeted - Ginger Gibson - POLITICO.com

Absolutely

Shall I repeat that?
Remember the "American dream"? We as a nation decided to become much more "business friendly" to increase opportunity and social mobility and it didn't pan out, instead it seemed to work backward towards the 1890s. They owe us an explanation other than: You lazy pieces of shit did not work hard enough and you wanted too much.

Too funny. I've got mine, Jack, and then some, and never once wrapped lips around the government teat.

Our illegal invader "guests" are doing the jobs that "Americans won't do."

Crack down on employers. Cut off their benefits. Send them back. Cut off all welfare to the physically able.

Watch how fast Americans will do those jobs.

We might just see an increase in ambition to hit the American Dream.

Aren't we already working harder and longer hours than any other advance country in the world?

Never mind that the biggest driver of income inequality is the fact we refuse to tax people who make money off of inheritance or money they already have. Remember Mitt making 22 million off his hundreds of millions and then paying a "show" tax? Meaning a tax he paid for show, not because he had to.

Or Donald Trump's kids making money off the money dad leaves them. Oh yea, they all work so hard.

Or do they? Republicans feel some are simply more deserving. Even when they making money without making jobs.

Only the ignorant left thinks they're entitled to the sweat of others brows. And now you admit Rmoney paid more than he had to, show me a dem that did the same.
You mean like Romney's kids and Trump's kids?

The money has already been taxed, what they do with it after is none of your concern.

The R plan to end income inequality is the same as the D plan....all talk and no action, but the elites will always make out just fine because they own both parties.

Absolutely

Shall I repeat that?

Too funny. I've got mine, Jack, and then some, and never once wrapped lips around the government teat.

Crack down on employers. Cut off their benefits. Send them back. Cut off all welfare to the physically able.

People like you have been calling the great American working class bad names for too long. It's just not going to work any longer, median wages must go up one way or another.

Absolutely

Shall I repeat that?

People like you have been calling the great American working class bad names for too long. It's just not going to work any longer, median wages must go up one way or another.

Or what?

The Great American Working Class are not the ones collecting "free" money and sitting around the tenement smoking dope and drinking watching their taxpayer-supplied cable systems before they hie themselves off to the riots.

BTW, there ARE no people like me. :bye1:

Remember Jeb's brother stated once to a woman that America was a great place where people can work three jobs.

which is 3 more than you probably have

Making the lazy Libs get a job instead of barely subsisting on welfare would work....

Oh wait a minute.... I used a dirty four-letter word, didn't I?????

Red States take far more welfare than any other. But, as usual, you aren't interested in fact. Your whole world is run by emotion.

Absolutely

Shall I repeat that?

Or what?

The Great American Working Class are not the ones collecting "free" money and sitting around the tenement smoking dope and drinking watching their taxpayer-supplied cable systems before they hie themselves off to the riots.

another free beer night in furgeson

Absolutely

Shall I repeat that?

Or what?

You didn't have to tell us you are a narcissist, we already knew.

Median wages must go up or we face an ever dwindling supply of disposable income and savings which leads to economic stagnation and ever-increasing personal debt. This shit is econ 101 for Christ's sake.

You didn't have to tell us you are a narcissist, we already knew.

Not at all. Merely an individual, as in not a member of any collective.

Median wages must go up or we face an ever dwindling supply of disposable income and savings which leads to economic stagnation and ever-increasing personal debt. This shit is econ 101 for Christ's sake.

The way to raise wages is for the people to educate themselves to better their position to demand higher wages. If your ambition is limited to perfecting your inflection when you say "Ya want fries with that?" then you will stay where you are. If you're lucky.

Simply arbitrarily raising wages for shit jobs will do nothing but open another vicious circle to be exploited by the Left at a later date.

Forum List

Back