The GOP war on American Voters continues

So the problems you had with them have gone poof? How honest of you. :cool:

All ready answered that lame question.

someone still owns a company that produces machines not fit for the responsibility of recording our precious votes.

Donkeycrap!

what part ?

The part where I proved that Republicans have been caught and punished for just these crimes in the past?

The part where I proved the Floridas Felons list in 2000 stole the right to vote from legal voters?

The part where ACORN has never been prodsicuted for any wrong doing?

Come on is that all you have in defense of crimes in the face of facts?

what part ?

The part where I proved that Republicans have been caught and punished for just these crimes in the past?

The part where I proved the Floridas Felons list in 2000 stole the right to vote from legal voters?

The part where ACORN has never been prodsicuted for any wrong doing?

Come on is that all you have in defense of crimes in the face of facts?

all of it, you are a partisan hack who dosen't care about the fraud ACORN comitts and the fact that Obama's campaign has given them 800,000 dollars to do it.. You know you can shoult til you are purple in the face and it won't change any of it. won't change any minds either so Kerry on!

why would I have to do that?

Im very sure out of the 1.3 million legal voters they have brought into our system someone voted for a republican somewhere.

You really don't care about the process. We get that. When you thought it was loaded against yours, you went ballistic. When you think it's in your favor, it can't be enough.

No my dear it is your team who has called anyone who complained about true vote fraud whinners and tin foil hatters.

I am on the side of letting legal voters vote. Your team keeps trying to find a way to trim down peoples votes even if they should be able to legally vote.

Which side is working to increase democracy?

No my dear it is your team who has called anyone who complained about true vote fraud whinners and tin foil hatters.

I am on the side of letting legal voters vote. Your team keeps trying to find a way to trim down peoples votes even if they should be able to legally vote.

Not yours. They block all new registrations that are not ACORN. They've disenfranchised the military, those that should have the most weighted vote.

NEITHER you dumb shit---so why is your head buried so deep in one of the buckets ?

how does it feel to be so uninformed you cant really discuss anything yet feel the need to post silly clapping hands and the like?

I don't worry even a nanosecond about it. I don't call this even a debate. Just shit flinging.

Provide your proof for examination please.

BTW since ACORN has not been found to have been doign anything wrong and if the donations are legal then what is the problem with raising money for a group that helps Americans get registared to vote?

Provide your proof for examination please.

BTW since ACORN has not been found to have been doign anything wrong and if the donations are legal then what is the problem with raising money for a group that helps Americans get registared to vote?

uh thought so, Did you see Got Rage? Might be of interest to you flingers of shit. :eusa_whistle:

what do you think about ACORN and the fact Obama funneled 800,000 dollars to them? Go ahead, show you aren't a partisan hack!

Truthmatters in particular could car less if the election was totally a fraud, as long as it was in the way she prefers. Others claim to want better, but when pushed, they'd like the advantage.

Funny thing, most conservatives would rather throw out votes. At least until this election, which we wlll get through with the whacko counts.

Forum List

Back