The GOP war on American Voters continues

Truthmatters in particular could car less if the election was totally a fraud, as long as it was in the way she prefers. Others claim to want better, but when pushed, they'd like the advantage.

Funny thing, most conservatives would rather throw out votes. At least until this election, which we wlll get through with the whacko counts.

Funny thing, most conservatives would rather throw out votes. Wonder if it has anything to do that those who live on the edges of society and might not meet all the requirements to prove eligibility, although they are legally eligible, tend to vote democrat.

Kathy , are you pshycic?

How is it you claim to KNOW what I think?

I do care about the sanctity of the vote and it has been your team who has ignored the people who have been calling out to you that their vote was stolen from them.

Your team has called them tin foil hat, whinners and Sore Losermen.

I will be glad to accept a country where I was outvoted.

I long for the day when I can feel the president was actually elected by the people.

Its been a long time.

Funny thing, most conservatives would rather throw out votes. Wonder if it has anything to do that those who live on the edges of society and might not meet all the requirements to prove eligibility, although they are legally eligible, tend to vote democrat.

Got some links there boyo?

Got some links there boyo?

Umm, seriously?

Do I need links to let you know that the poor tend to vote Democrat? That college students tend to vote Democrat? That immigrants tend to vote Democrat?

Or maybe you are somehow unsure that these groups are the ones less likely to have proof of citizenship?

Well if you have some proof of that, bring it on. For myself, I want all that are eligible to vote.

Kathy , are you pshycic?

How is it you claim to KNOW what I think?

I do care about the sanctity of the vote and it has been your team who has ignored the people who have been calling out to you that their vote was stolen from them.

Your team has called them tin foil hat, whinners and Sore Losermen.

I will be glad to accept a country where I was outvoted.

I long for the day when I can feel the president was actually elected by the people.

Its been a long time.

Whoa, cry me a river, oh, not happening. Not sincere Truthmatters really could care less and we are all shocked. NOT.

Kathy the court cases where the republicans were CAUGHT pushing black people off the roles .

That is proof.

Boys and girls, cut to the chase. As long as the Messiah wins, you are all happy. It's 90 to 10 odds, shut up already.

I will never shut up about vote fraud no matter who commits it I will be on their asses.

[QUOTE=Truthmatters; Right. Unless it's committed by ACORN or a subsidary, then all bets are off. You are a hack Desh/Truthmatters

You really don't care about the process. We get that. When you thought it was loaded against yours, you went ballistic. When you think it's in your favor, it can't be enough.

personally, I think voter fraud of any kind should be criminally punishable. If ACORN employees were illegally registering people who were dead or did not exist they should be prosecuted. However, I believe the purpose behind the ACORN fraud was employee incentives for registering more voters. ie: the more people you register the more you get paid. Those people don't necessarily have to show up to vote hence no benefit to either party in the election. however, STILL wrong and still should be prosecuted.

The voter suppression by the GOP is well documented and ANYONE who actually denies it is a partisan hack in the worst, most offensive way. The GOP has twice, in the past two election, benefited from their voter suppression efforts and those who assisted that crime in any way should be prosecuted.

There is just too much evidence to deny that the GOP makes a conserted effort to steal elections by either striping away voter rights or intimidation of minority voters.

How can anyone with even the slightest bit of morality condone such behavior?

If it were the Dems doing it I would change parties you can bet your ass on that.

Last edited:
personally, I think voter fraud of any kind should be criminally punishable. If ACORN employees were illegally registering people who were dead or did not exist they should be prosecuted. However, I believe the purpose behind the ACORN fraud was employee incentives for registering more voters. ie: the more people you register the more you get paid. Those people don't necessarily have to show up to vote hence no benefit to either party in the election. however, STILL wrong and still should be prosecuted.

The voter suppression by the GOP is well documented and ANYONE who actually denies it is a partisan hack in the worst, most offensive way. The GOP has twice, in the past two election, benefited from their voter suppression efforts and those who assisted that crime in any way should be prosecuted.

There is just too much evidence to deny that the GOP makes a conserted effort to steal elections by either striping away voter rights or intimidation of minority voters.

How can anyone with even the slightest bit of morality condone such behavior?

If it were the Dems doing it I would change parties you can bet your ass on that.

One correction , ACORN pays by the hour not by the registraition.

Now show me proof of ACORNs vote fraud.

there is proof that invalid registrations have been submitted by ACORN. However, the argument can be made that no fraud takes place UNLESS a ballot is cast using that invalid registration.

ACORN hired people to register voters, they were paid based on how many people they registered. That, IMO, is asking for trouble. They have every reason to fudge the registrations.

Ijits. Period. If it were the Republican connected group, year after year; all hell would be breaking loose. It's not. It's ACORN and Democratic party backed, so not a problem. Because they really could care less about the democratic process, indeed hold it in contempt.

Again my friend they pay by the hour not by the registration.

They go over the regs given them and turn in the ones that look suspicious.

That is why they never end up getting prosicuted in these cases.

They do the right thing and turn them in.

That makes them innocent of any wrong doing.

yes--gallows and guillotines for all republicans because it makes so much sense !

And the stocks for all the CEOs who drove these companies into the ground and want some of that $132 billion payout from the bailout.

Forum List

Back