The GOP.....The party of personal responsibility???

Last I heard the left demanded that the couch potatoes living in their parent's basements should be covered by their parents insurance until they are four years short of 30.
Why do you think Natalie here is crying like a fragile little snowflake? She doesn't want to leave her parents basement and she doesn't want to get a job. She thinks it's society's responsibility to provide for her.

Well your ear says must be ringing with "music" 24x7 because you are the board nitwit.

Its difficult for me to fully express my gratitude to right wingers....I hope a simple thank you will suffice......LOL

Why do you think Natalie here is crying like a fragile little snowflake? She doesn't want to leave her parents basement and she doesn't want to get a job. She thinks it's society's responsibility to provide for her.

Insightful as ever P@tty.....

Except for the fact that I'm a 70 year old male, not yet fully retired (still working.part time) with my parents long passed on....and I live on the 15th floor..................(what an :asshole:)

Last edited:
Yeah they are all "government bad ! " until they need something then it's "help me government! "

For example . Fighting those wildfires out west in some VERY red districts .

We ain't gonna pay those taxes because we hate government.

I've always found it interesting that right wingers bitch and moans that people (especially poor, minority people) should be more responsible, work and pay taxes, etc.......

BUT, when it comes to the responsibility of having to pay for your health insurance EVEN when you're young and healthy (the Heritage Foundation mandate)...then all bets are off......

Who told you buying insurance was about personal responsibility. The insurance companies? You believed them?

I have no doubt ...NONE......that had the ACA been idealized and enacted by GWB or Reagan, right wingers would LOVE IT !!!!

Very likely.

Yeah they are all "government bad ! " until they need something then it's "help me government! "

For example . Fighting those wildfires out west in some VERY red districts .

1. The south uses the most welfare
2. Food stamps
3. Unemployment

These people are a bunch of dead beats that if they ever got what they wanted they'd go crazy.

Reminds me of an amusing dissertation I read today. It's pretty good but the guy goes off the rails with f bombs:

But this is hilarious. 45,000 people on FB agree.

Fuck the South
A Disgruntled Massachusetts Voter Gets It Off His Chest
by Anonymous

feature-21955.jpeg

JOHNNY RYAN
Fuck the South. Fuck 'em. We should have let them go when they wanted to leave. Fighting for the right to keep slaves--yeah, those are states we want to keep. And now what do we get? We're the fucking Arrogant Northeast Liberal Elite? How about this for arrogant: the South is the Real America? The Authentic America. Really?

'Cause we fucking founded this country, assholes. Those Founding Fathers you keep going on and on about? All that bullshit about what you think they meant by the Second Amendment? Who do you think those wig-wearing, lacy-shirt-sporting revolutionaries were? They were fucking blue-staters, dickhead. Boston? Philadelphia? New York? Hello? Think there might be a reason all the fucking monuments are up here in our backyard?

No, No. Get the fuck out. We're not letting you visit the Liberty Bell and fucking Plymouth Rock anymore until you get over your real American selves and start respecting those other nine amendments. Who do you think those fucking stripes on the flag are for? Nine are for fucking blue states. Get it? We started this shit, so don't get all uppity about how real you are, you Johnny-come-lately "Oooooh, I've been a state for almost a hundred years" dickheads. Fuck off.

Arrogant? You wanna talk to us Northeasterners about fucking arrogance? Maybe I wouldn't be so fucking arrogant if I wasn't paying for your fucking bridges, bitch. All those federal taxes you love to hate? It all comes from us and goes to you, so shut up and enjoy your fucking Tennessee Valley Authority electricity and your fancy highways that we paid for. And the next time Florida gets hit by a hurricane, you can come crying to us if you want to, but you're the ones who built on a fucking swamp. "Let the Spanish keep it; it's a shithole," we said, but you had to have your fucking orange juice.

The next dickwad who says, "It's your money, not the government's money" is gonna get their ass kicked. Nine of the 10 states that get the most federal fucking dollars and pay the least... can you guess? That's right, motherfucker, they're red states. And 8 of the 10 states that receive the least and pay the most? It's too easy. They're blue states. It's not your money, assholes, it's fucking our money. What was that Real American Value you were spouting a minute ago? Self reliance? Try this for self reliance: Buy your own fucking stop signs, asshole.

Let's talk about those values for a fucking minute. You and your Southern values can bite my ass because the blue states got the values over you fucking Real Americans every day of the goddamn week. Which state do you think has the lowest divorce rate, you marriage-hyping dickwads? Can you guess? It's fucking Massachusetts, the fucking center of the gay marriage universe. Yes, that's right, the state you love to tie around the neck of anyone to the left of Strom Thurmond has the lowest divorce rate in the fucking nation. Think that's just some aberration? How about this: Nine of the 10 lowest divorce rates are fucking blue states, asshole, and most are in the Northeast, where our values suck so bad. And where are the highest divorce rates? Care to fucking guess? Ten out of 10 are fucking red-ass, we're-so-fucking-moral states.

But two guys making out is going to fucking ruin marriage for you? Yeah? Seems like you're ruining it pretty well on your own, you little bastards. Oh, but that's okay because you go to church, right? I mean you do, right? 'Cause we fucking get to hear about it every goddamn year at election time. Yes, we're fascinated by how you get up every Sunday morning and sing, and then you're fucking towers of moral superiority. Yeah, that's a workable formula. Maybe us fucking Northerners don't talk about religion as much as you because we're not so busy sinning, hmmm? Ever think of that, you self-righteous assholes? No, you're too busy erecting giant stone tablets of the Ten Commandments in buildings paid for by the fucking Northeast Liberal Elite.

Well this gravy train is fucking over. Take your liberal-bashing, federal-tax-leeching, Confederate-flag-waving, holier- than-thou, hypocritical bullshit and shove it up your ass.

And no, you can't have your fucking convention in New York next time. Fuck off.

The above rant is from the website www.fuckthesouth.com. The author is a member of the Northeast Liberal Elite and is fucking done being a scapegoat for the Republican Party.

Fuck the South. Fuck 'em. We should have let them go when they wanted to leave.

Actually, had THAT happened, we would be talking about building a beautiful wall along the Mason-Dixon line.......LOL

Nobody has a responsibility to purchase a product they feel they do not need.

That's RIGHT......If these folks show up at the Emergency Room of a hospital with a broken keg and are without insurance,,,,,,SHOOT THEM ON SIGHT.

So you aren't going to explain why we should shoot people who don't have insurance?

That's RIGHT......If these folks show up at the Emergency Room of a hospital with a broken keg and are without insurance,,,,,,SHOOT THEM ON SIGHT.

Where are earth do you get that out of anything he said???

because you're BOTH idiots.......if, no one has the responsibility to purchase a product they feel they do not need,".........then when you DO need that "product" you should be DENIED........(and, of course, needing medical help is NOT a fucking "product")

I don't think any single male will have any use for prenatal or maternity care, yet the ACA requires them to buy and pay for it.

Or make them pay the bill for their own care. It was people like you that demanded Congress force hospitals to treat everyone who walked through the door, thus leaving them no other option than to pass the cost on to the rest of us, so I'm confused as to why you are here bitching about a crisis you created.

Fuck the South. Fuck 'em. We should have let them go when they wanted to leave.
Actually, had THAT happened, we would be talking about building a beautiful wall along the Mason-Dixon line.......LOL
Yep. And nobody would be able to distinguish between the south and Mexico today as turning prosperous nations into third-world shit-holes is the only thing Dumbocrats do.

If GWB is a right winger, I'm the center fielder for the NY Yankees.

Of course, you're correct.....and Ronny Reagan was also a closet liberal.....
Clearly you are confused, but I knew that long ago.

Ronnie was a con. W was a big government progressive with some con tendencies. W and your Messiah had much in common. Both were elitist, opportunitist, and interventionists.

I've always found it interesting that right wingers bitch and moans that people (especially poor, minority people) should be more responsible, work and pay taxes, etc.......

BUT, when it comes to the responsibility of having to pay for your health insurance EVEN when you're young and healthy (the Heritage Foundation mandate)...then all bets are off......

Who told you buying insurance was about personal responsibility. The insurance companies? You believed them?

I have no doubt ...NONE......that had the ACA been idealized and enacted by GWB or Reagan, right wingers would LOVE IT !!!!

Very likely.
Yea, because it's true. I hate paying for ignorant right wingers who use the emergency room for their primary healthcare. It costs a fortune.

Very likely.
Yea, because it's true. I hate paying for ignorant right wingers who use the emergency room for their primary healthcare. It costs a fortune.

So you want them shot?

Very likely.

Then repeal EMTALA. It'll be a hell of a lot easier than a government take over of health insurance.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back