Democratic Party Transformation Since 2004

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Democrats have come a long way since 2004...

Or not...

They wonder why they can't win elections.Lmao.

The Democrat Party did not abandon the "ic". The letters fled in fear of being forever in disrepute by maintaining the association. That was just about the time Slick was zipping his pants.

They think that Americans vote based on mindless anger.

that would be the rethuglicans who responded to red meat dog whistle FAKE NEWS rhetoric just to vote for a guilded charlatan... i wonder what will their excuses be a half dozen years from now when they are STILL miserable clueless fuckers incapable of making a decent living without blaming the evul gubmint boogeyman swamp creatures..

Last edited:

that would be the rethuglicans who responded to red meat dog whistle FAKE NEWS rhetoric just to vote for a guilded charlatan... i wonder what will their excuses be a half dozen years from now when they are STILL miserable clueless fuckers incapable of making a decent living without blaming the evul gubmint boogeyman swap creatures..

Golly Val .. you seem angry.. how about a glass of wine, a sunset and a gentle ride on a swing?

lonely-beach.jpg

that would be the rethuglicans who responded to red meat dog whistle FAKE NEWS rhetoric just to vote for a guilded charlatan... i wonder what will their excuses be a half dozen years from now when they are STILL miserable clueless fuckers incapable of making a decent living without blaming the evul gubmint boogeyman swamp creatures..
Republicans and Rust Belt Democrats responded by voting in their best interest. You think have Black Lives Matter terrorist group run your convention in Philadelphia was a good idea? The hatred the put out is disgusting. You think blue collar Whites are going to vote for that?

I hear the Democratic Party is going join with another political party of similar relevance...the Whigs.

Forum List

Back