The GOP.....The party of personal responsibility???

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
I've always found it interesting that right wingers bitch and moans that people (especially poor, minority people) should be more responsible, work and pay taxes, etc.......

BUT, when it comes to the responsibility of having to pay for your health insurance EVEN when you're young and healthy (the Heritage Foundation mandate)...then all bets are off......

I have no doubt ...NONE......that had the ACA been idealized and enacted by GWB or Reagan, right wingers would LOVE IT !!!!

Yeah they are all "government bad ! " until they need something then it's "help me government! "

For example . Fighting those wildfires out west in some VERY red districts .

Yo dipshit, I've said all along we have health insurance, it's paying for yours and your ilk is what's pissing me off

Oh, and you should work and pay taxes, ya lazy bums

Stupid, stupid OP....again

I've always found it interesting that right wingers bitch and moans that people (especially poor, minority people) should be more responsible, work and pay taxes, etc.......

BUT, when it comes to the responsibility of having to pay for your health insurance EVEN when you're young and healthy (the Heritage Foundation mandate)...then all bets are off......

I have no doubt ...NONE......that had the ACA been idealized and enacted by GWB or Reagan, right wingers would LOVE IT !!!!
We want young people to be able to purchase the healthcare they need. Not what you decided they need. Where's the lack of responsibility in that?

Yeah they are all "government bad ! " until they need something then it's "help me government! "

1. The south uses the most welfare
2. Food stamps
3. Unemployment

These people are a bunch of dead beats that if they ever got what they wanted they'd go crazy.

Exactly. They're all just silly partisan trolls.

Still got to play that game numb nuts? We would of done the same fucking thing..only you tards play that bullshit game ..

download.jpg

Who'da thunk it, you get more stupid everyday.

If GWB is a right winger, I'm the center fielder for the NY Yankees.

Last edited:

1. The south uses the most welfare
2. Food stamps
3. Unemployment

These people are a bunch of dead beats that if they ever got what they wanted they'd go crazy.

Unemployment? Come again lying Matthew?

Nobody has a responsibility to purchase a product they feel they do not need.

Timmy has a learning disability. I've told him dozens and dozens of times that the right has never said that government is good or bad. What is bad is unconstitutional government. Firefighters are paid for by the city - completely constitutional, snowflake.

It's always comical when the left cites state and local examples as "proof" during federal discussions. It shows that they literally have 0 understanding about the U.S. Constitution, the roles and responsibility of government, how it functions, etc.

Timmy has a learning disability. I've told him dozens and dozens of times that the right has never said that government is good or bad. What is bad is unconstitutional government. Firefighters are paid for by the city - completely constitutional, snowflake.

It's always comical when the left cites state and local examples as "proof" during federal discussions. It shows that they literally have 0 understanding about the U.S. Constitution, the roles and responsibility of government, how it functions, etc.

Timmy can't think or take care of himself. He NEEDS the Gov to take care of him.

Yes...it is amazing how consistent Lefties are on this issue.

Timmy can't think or take care of himself. He NEEDS the Gov to take care of him.

Yup the government needs to tell them what to eat, when to exercise, what to watch on television, why don't these fools move to North Korea..

Forum List

Back