The Emperor wore no clothes is about Trump

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
You can sub in Trump for the Emperor in he story of the Emperor wore no cloths.
Trump's bombastic, immature, uninformed, egocentric statements show a disgusting human being. We see the real Donald Trump.
Then he has these Lemmings who try explain away his ridiculous statements saying they are truthful and brilliant; Priebus, his cabinet, Hannity, Pence, talking heads on CNN, his family.

Somebody needs to tell him the truth; his statements are lies, his statements are ego-centric, Your hair and orange face are ridiculous, spend time on what our country not what threatens Donald Trump etc.

He need a swift kick in the butt and tell him he needs tog his act together

Some of what you write is true. But, if that is what it takes to take the reins and lead this country to a safe and prosperous place, so be it. I can live with his faults if he delivers on his promises. It's that simple.

Trump's bombastic, immature, uninformed, egocentric statements show a disgusting human being. We see the real Donald Trump.
Then he has these Lemmings who try explain away his ridiculous statements saying they are truthful and brilliant; Priebus, his cabinet, Hannity, Pence, talking heads on CNN, his family.

Somebody needs to tell him the truth; his statements are lies, his statements are ego-centric, Your hair and orange face are ridiculous, spend time on what our country not what threatens Donald Trump etc.

The butt?? I say there is a better place

Nothing Elmer said was true. It is one thing to just make an insane rant, but Elmer saying CNN is on his The Donald's side shows Elmer did not graduate high school with honors. :p

Conservatives take pride in their ignorance. To their way of thinking anyone who educates themselves is an elitist.

They loved Dubya's bungling because they saw him as one of their own, and that was much of what appealed to the conservatives when they voted for the fool now in the White House. His idiocy and hatred that matched that of conservatives clinched the deal.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg

He is a flamboyant New Yorker. YOur cultural insensitivity is not to your credit.

Nothing Elmer said was true. It is one thing to just make an insane rant, but Elmer saying CNN is on his The Donald's side shows Elmer did not graduate high school with honors. :p
Snouter, has never watched CNN. They include several Trump talking heads to defend and justify Trump. Jeffrey Lorde is one.
Educate yourself Snouter you are talking out your rear end with no knowledge

He is a flamboyant New Yorker. YOur cultural insensitivity is not to your credit.
You are insulting New Yorkers. He is not a typical New Yorker. Most do not cheat, Lie and Bully to get their way.
Trump was crushed in New York City. They do not like him.

You are insulting New Yorkers. He is not a typical New Yorker. Most do not cheat, Lie and Bully to get their way.

He is loud and brash. That is most of your complaints. SImply cultural insensitivity.

If he was gay and liberal, and talking like he does, you would love him.

First, that is NOT the name of the story.

Second, it's clothes, not cloths.

Then you make numerous misspelling and capitalization errors. What's a "tog"?

Using today's technology of spell-check, how do you people manage to NOT communicate? Is English your second language?

Try again.

When are lefties going to face reality and stop relying on 17th century cliches?
The Emperors New Cloths is a short story, not a cliche.
Have you ever read a book? You should, it will provide you what you have very little of; knowledge

Using today's technology of spell-check, how do you people manage to NOT communicate? Is English your second language?

Try again.
So you agree with the premise of my post but you have an issue with my typos and grammatical errors.
I can live with that.
At least we agree Trump is disgusting.

Try again.
So you agree with the premise of my post but you have an issue with my typos and grammatical errors.
I can live with that.

I see you have reading comprehension problems also!

You are mentally challenged and I suggest you seek help instead of wasting your time tilting at windmills. (Don't worry! You'll get the reference in high school, if you ever make it that far!)

He is loud and brash. That is most of your complaints. SImply cultural insensitivity.

If he was gay and liberal, and talking like he does, you would love him.
Not that he is loud and brash it is he a fricking liar. It is a rarity he tells the truth.
I have the same standard for everyone. It does not matter their politics, their religion or their sexual preference.Even you; i am guessing your politics, your religion and your sexual preference are out of the norm.

I love when the losers continue on down the wrong path, crying, whining, and bitching, instead of cleaning up their own shit. It ensures they will remain losers. Elmer's latest childish rant is a good sign.

Try again.
I can live with that.

I see you have reading comprehension problems also!

You are mentally challenged and I suggest you seek help instead of wasting your time tilting at windmills. (Don't worry! You'll get the reference in high school, if you ever make it that far!)
Admiral, you are too cruel. You have really unleashed hurtful words. I do not know if I will ever recover.

Forum List

Back