The GOP should adopt an anti-Ocasio-Cortez strategy in 2020

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
the best way for Republicans to prevent another blue wave in 2020 is to continue to focus on one particular evil Witch of the House. Just because the anti-Pelosi playbook failed in 2018, we shouldn't assume that it can't work again two years from now.
I hope Republican candidates learn The lesson from USMB conservatives.
Health Care can wait till '22, and at this pace I wouldn't talk much about the economy in '20 if I'm you.
GOP deploys Pelosi and Clinton to rouse the base in midterms

Last edited:
the best way for Republicans to prevent another blue wave in 2020 is to continue to focus on one particular evil Witch of the House. Just because the anti-Pelosi playbook failed in 2018, we shouldn't assume that it can't work again two years from now.
I hope Republican candidates learn The lesson from USMB conservatives.
Health Care can wait till '22, and at this pace I wouldn't talk much about the economy in '20 if I'm you.
GOP deploys Pelosi and Clinton to rouse the base in midterms
We dont need that, we just re elect President Trump for the humor that follows when the libtrain derails again.

I mean you just cant get more entertained than with this.

The Republicans should buy air time for Ocasio-Cortez. She is a hilarious. Also think she could inspire a TV series - could be named "Dopey Goes To Washington".

A strategy is not necessary - just give her as much coverage and air-time as possible.

Forum List

Back