The GOP is working overtime to discredit and destroy the FBI. Is that Good for the USA?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Discrediting the FBI seems to fit into their plan to end regulations which is a step towards getting rid of unwanted laws.

The FBI investigates money laundering, terrorists attacks and other actions that would cause damage to the United States. Does ruining this institution fit in with turning the US into the old Wild West? Arm everyone and just get rid of the law.

If that's the case, then why not just forget about immigration and let anyone in who wants in?

Republicans can't have it both ways. Either there's a rule of law or there isn't. If we want a rule of law, Republicans must be defeated. For them, it's party second only to Trump.

Republicans turned on the lights to see what it was DEMOCRATS HAVE BEEN DOING... And just like roaches they all scattered.

Democrats weaponized the FBI, DOJ, NSA and other federal agencies. We just turned on the lights... now that they are on, the ones who did the damage are pointing fingers at the ones who turned on the lights and screaming "it wasn't me"

Its kind of like farting in an elevator... EVERYONE KNOWS WHO DID IT... Now your screaming "it wasn't me"

Hilarious!

The FBI allowed Obama to use them as his secret police.

Fuck em

I'm laughing my ass off tonight. McCabe screwed the whole Russia narrative and now Mueller hasn't got a leg to stand on to continue his investigation. I guess forcing your officers to rewrite their 302's (record of interview) to make shit up tends to do that. Perjury, Manufacturing evidence of a crime, Obstruction of Justice... are ok if its a Dem doing to further their agenda..

McCabe is going to be lucky if he doesn't die in prison... Now the dossier and the made up 302's are going to fry them.. Obtaining a FISA warrant by fraud... they is looking at serious prison time.. and Rosenstine is right in the middle of it as he signed off on the warrant request..

The circus is going to be fun as hell to watch..

I should take bets on how long Rosenstine will make it... I doubt he makes it to Friday..

The GOP is working overtime to discredit and destroy the FBI. Is that Good for the USA?
Of course not, but when has the right ever put the country ahead of their diseased ideology?

If they CAN be discredited ... they should BE discredited.

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

I can't wait wait wait to see the memo. Be still my heart! I know D's are freaking although they are attempting to stay calm.

:lol:

Sort of.

fe2d73f11fc763da2ea73ff8162997b359fa91e65b2d0d2619824caeb9a44d0e.jpg

Discrediting the FBI seems to fit into their plan to end regulations which is a step towards getting rid of unwanted laws.

The FBI investigates money laundering, terrorists attacks and other actions that would cause damage to the United States. Does ruining this institution fit in with turning the US into the old Wild West? Arm everyone and just get rid of the law.

If that's the case, then why not just forget about immigration and let anyone in who wants in?

Republicans can't have it both ways. Either there's a rule of law or there isn't. If we want a rule of law, Republicans must be defeated. For them, it's party second only to Trump.

Damage! Ruination! The Old West! The Rule of Law! It warms my heart to know that when you and Nancy are out there bending and breaking the facts not to mention the laws of the nation to thwart elections and destroy presidencies, it is only for the good of the nation, and when patriots try to shine light on corruption in the rule of law and to clean up Washington that might involve your party, you are both there once again to throw your bodies in front of the bus in every way you can . . . . . . to again Protect The Vital Needs of this Great Republic! I salute you all!

george-reeves-as-superman.jpg

But if there is nothing to this Memo, then you and Nancy have nothing to worry about, do you? But if that memo contained an iota of a hint of a grain of suggestion of the slightest possible action that could be spun to attack Trump with to discredit him, you'd be out there full force with a fire canon and a tunneling electron microscope (with half the FBI and DOJ helping you) to uncover and present every last crumb of material and let no one get in your way!

Won't it feel so good when the SMACK DOWN comes and you get BITCHSLAPPED by the very rule of law that you coerce for your own.

The republicans haven't done SQUAT to DESTROY the FBI. The rank in file FBI agents are all good people. It's the ROTTEN OBAMA HOLD OVER SCUM AT THE TOP that have TARNISHED the FBI's reputation, and now, it's TIME TO PAY THE PIPER.

PEOPLE ARE GOING TO JAIL, and ya know what else dems? KISS NOVEMBER GOODBYE. You sons a bitches won't win another election for DECADES.

Republicans on the USMB have lost their minds;.

Republicans on the USMB have lost their minds;.

Let me fix that for you. Hysterical partisans on the USMB have long ago lost their minds. There is none more adept at diagnosing insanity than the insane.

The republicans haven't done SQUAT to DESTROY the FBI. The rank in file FBI agents are all good people. It's the ROTTEN OBAMA HOLD OVER SCUM AT THE TOP that have TARNISHED the FBI's reputation, and now, it's TIME TO PAY THE PIPER.

PEOPLE ARE GOING TO JAIL, and ya know what else dems? KISS NOVEMBER GOODBYE. You sons a bitches won't win another election for DECADES.
I dunno.....never underestimate the gullibility of voters.

lol

No, they are merely exposing the criminal actions of a few of the top brass. That will help the FBI because the rank and file knew what was happening was criminal, and they DESPISED it.

Forum List

Back