So is any one ready to repeal the patriot act,fisa, and civil asset forfeture yet?

evenflow1969

Gold Member
Jul 17, 2016
Ohio
The right is howling about fisa warrents! Are they ready to fix it? It is abusive but legal and I think it should change. It should not be legal. The patriot act,fisa, and asset forfeture are so against the constitution and what being an American is supposed to stand for they need to be repealed. Do we want to complain about their effects or fix it?

It's long overdue but yet it isn't going to be by this admin and congress..They enjoy violating the Constitution...

The right is howling about fisa warrents! Are they ready to fix it? It is abusive but legal and I think it should change. It should not be legal. The patriot act,fisa, and asset forfeture are so against the constitution and what being an American is supposed to stand for they need to be repealed. Do we want to complain about their effects or fix it?

As long as Sessions is AG there will be asset forfeiture.

The no knock warrants issued and implemented against citizens using swat team methods has caused a deep distrust of law enforcement and government in general.
When our sherrifs dept used a fucking tank to perform "compliance checks" of legal patients, they got the experience of being shot at by "persons unknown" and seemed baffled by that.
Then they sent military drones, and cried when they lost one. They claim it was shot down and "stolen".

In summary, this is an example of the distrust, and the danger that this abuse of power causes.

It seems the choices are to repeal it and restore constitutional rights, or keep it and continue to militarize our law enforcement agencies to further trample the Constitution.

They only allege to be for smaller government.

Well I say put up or shut up, they do not like what fisa did to Trump then lets repeal it or they are full of shit! Come on right wingers what do you have to say? Could this be where the left and right agree? A true conservative should hate these laws and a true liberal should also! Sure would be nice if we rose up and changed these awful laws!

Fuck them all.
Personally, i wish we would disband most of the govt considering it is mostly unconstitutional anyways..
Ugh makes me sick.

Well I say put up or shut up, they do not like what fisa did to Trump then lets repeal it or they are full of shit! Come on right wingers what do you have to say? Could this be where the left and right agree? A true conservative should hate these laws and a true liberal should also! Sure would be nice if we rose up and changed these awful laws!
Our increased, police-state functionality is due to our perpetual and non-enumerated, general warfare and common offense. why not lower costs and resort to our Commerce Clause instead, because America is open for business.

Well, I was against it before the Patriot Act was passed. Now that domestic spying is a matter of course, it isn't going away. The government would never give up that power now.

Forum List

Back