How to destroy a conservative party, by the GOP geniuses at Turning Point USA

TPU is far right organization that essentially exists to worship at the altar of Donald Trump and they have made it their mission to destroy anyone in the Republican Party who does not. Their current target is Arizona Congressman Juan Ciscomani. Ciscomani is the quintessential example of the immigrant success story. He was finally naturalized in 2022 and ran for the newly drawn 6th district that makes up the southeast corner of Arizona and barely squeaked by while the most of the Republican Party in Arizona was getting spanked. He is exactly the type of Republican that can appeal statewide and bring more Hispanic voters into the fold. So, what is TPU's reaction? RINO! Get him out of here! Primary him with a Trump loyalist so the seat can be lost to the Democratic Party!

Recognizing what is happening in the state party, longtime Republican strategist Mike Noble tweeted, “Ciscomani is arguably the best the AZ GOP has on the bench for a future statewide candidate who can actually win in the General Election, and yet, some Republicans want to primary him? This is the insanity that is the @AZGOP.”

MSM. You are gone bro.

I still don't entirely understand what makes somebody a RINO, so I don't know. I understand the acronym and that's about it. Is anybody not with Trump a RINO?
Yes, according to T-Rimp and his moronic minions
They are also:
Traitors who hate America
Commies and Marxists
Enemies of the people
Deep state subversives
and deranged

Pretty fucking stupid!

That doesnt make sense since trump is a RINO
Yeah, I mean, I never really had a big stake in this, and from my perspective the old pictures of him being buddy buddy with the Clintons says a lot. I don't think he's a Democrat or anything, but he's certainly not your typical Republican by any stretch either. I think his only loyalties are to money and his own legacy.

It's who the voters wanted, silly one! It's who the citizens chose via their votes.... Who do you think you are, to make that decision for them???
When the time comes, we will go into tribes as to know who we can and cannot trust. We know the fascists now. There will be alliances of course. And frankly, we may have when in Rome do what the Romans do situations if it occurs. You cannot forget what the empowered have done to you. Always remembering. And waiting for vengeance. This is what we are seeing whether it is liked or not.

TPU is far right organization that essentially exists to worship at the altar of Donald Trump and they have made it their mission to destroy anyone in the Republican Party who does not. Their current target is Arizona Congressman Juan Ciscomani. Ciscomani is the quintessential example of the immigrant success story. He was finally naturalized in 2022 and ran for the newly drawn 6th district that makes up the southeast corner of Arizona and barely squeaked by while the most of the Republican Party in Arizona was getting spanked. He is exactly the type of Republican that can appeal statewide and bring more Hispanic voters into the fold. So, what is TPU's reaction? RINO! Get him out of here! Primary him with a Trump loyalist so the seat can be lost to the Democratic Party!

Recognizing what is happening in the state party, longtime Republican strategist Mike Noble tweeted, “Ciscomani is arguably the best the AZ GOP has on the bench for a future statewide candidate who can actually win in the General Election, and yet, some Republicans want to primary him? This is the insanity that is the @AZGOP.”

100% RINO, yes.

These people clearly believe that they can manipulate the local, state and national political rules, regulations, legislatures and voting systems enough that they can win and maintain power with just their crazed base. Minority rule, with "an iron hand", as their earthly deity likes to say.

The world has seen this before.

Your game.

Your rules.

You will hate it.

It's who the voters wanted, silly one! It's who the citizens chose via their votes.... Who do you think you are, to make that decision for them???
No, he's not who the voters wanted. The voters were bamboozled. They thought they were getting a Republican who would vote against boondoggle spending, but what they actually got was a big spending Democrat in sheep's clothing.

You guys are going to lose a lot of seats in the process of burning out all the RINOs.

Actually, the ones they call RINOs are the real Republicans while it's THEY that are the Republican in name only. Call them what they really are (whether they know it or not). Call them John Birch Society which has been trying to seize control and wreck the real Republican Party since 1957 when Eisenhower spanked them hard and then they got spanked once again in 1964 by Goldwater. Then they got real quiet (if you didn't notice their "Get Us Out of the UN" signs they polluted the countryside with.

Then they saw a weak organization and took over the
Tea Party which allowed them to go after the Republican Party.

Yeah, I mean, I never really had a big stake in this, and from my perspective the old pictures of him being buddy buddy with the Clintons says a lot. I don't think he's a Democrat or anything, but he's certainly not your typical Republican by any stretch either. I think his only loyalties are to money and his own legacy.

He was born into a John Birch Society Family and raised as such. The JBSers will lie about them being what they are just like they lied when the overthrew the Tea Party and then the Republican Party. Rump is a JBSer and never has been either a Democrat nor a Republican and still isn't.

OP needs to come out of the closet as a “moderate Democrat”. Embrace it, TazZy Boy!!! You know who your really are inside.

Actually, the ones they call RINOs are the real Republicans while it's THEY that are the Republican in name only. Call them what they really are (whether they know it or not). Call them John Birch Society which has been trying to seize control and wreck the real Republican Party since 1957 when Eisenhower spanked them hard and then they got spanked once again in 1964 by Goldwater. Then they got real quiet (if you didn't notice their "Get Us Out of the UN" signs they polluted the countryside with.

cool-story-bro-5cdbb2.jpg

No one bothers to listen to your horseshit, moron. It's all a leftwing fantasy.

He was born into a John Birch Society Family and raised as such. The JBSers will lie about them being what they are just like they lied when the overthrew the Tea Party and then the Republican Party. Rump is a JBSer and never has been either a Democrat nor a Republican and still isn't.
Utter bullshit. Do you always just make stuff up from whole cloth?

MAGAts "normal Americans"?... lololol
Trump gloomed in on the gop malaise (-: of not delivering for workers and deficits forever. He didn't solve anything, and in fact made deficits worse, but maga is tied to him because neither party was able to reduce deficits. And the only way to reduce them is to compromise on taxes and spending in ways best suited to not tanking the econ ... but compromise is impossible in Trumpworld.

Forum List

Back