The GOP is Livid...

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
10402823_10152237349726275_8510093316140315654_n.jpg

And if he had missed the chance to bring Bergdahl home, they would have ripped him for that.

obama traded five high value commanders for one deserter and traitor.

That's the difference.

The last time obama released a commander we got ISIS.

That's the difference.

:eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh:

SHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm enjoying the thread a Left Wing Partisan began to compare Obama to a Right Wing Partisan Hero.

:lol:

Stoopid on teh internets is funneh.

They weren't just Mohammend six packs you freaking moron. The level of Taliban leadership is akin to Americans releasing 4 Hitler Cabinet Ministers and 1 Rommel for a hostage who deserted to the NAZIs.

During a time of war.

That's the difference.

I understand you don't like America and I don't know if you ever served in the military. But regardless of your dislikes, there are a couple of things you should have learned in civics class, if nowhere else.

First, in this country you get a trial and are presumed innocent until proven guilty.

Second, we don't leave our people behind. That was something both Regan and Obama understood. It is something our military commanders understood. I get that you don't understand, which makes me happy I never had to serve with you.

Of course, in this country you also get to speak your mind, no matter how closed and small it might be.

And if he had missed the chance to bring Bergdahl home, they would have ripped him for that.

Uhm, he'd been in captivity for five years, no one said shit... until Barry Obumbler made a deal with the devil to get the traitor back.

Care to try again birdbrain?

when GITMO closes the 5 bad guys go away regardless

1500 missiles, not so much

Now you know the rules for the GOP are different! They consider themselves the "Party of God."

That's the difference.

Reagan trades 1500 missiles to an enemy country and you assume none of those missiles are going to kill Americans? Okay......:doubt:

Nope. Bergdahl is a traitor and most people could care less about his sorry ass. He should be court marshalled and spend the rest of his life in Leavenworth.

As for your assinine thread? Kinda funny how you always pull up some perceived wrong doing by a Rep to justify the bullshit actions of your messiah.

Apparantly in your little world perceived wrongs are A O K as long as everyone is doing them.

LMAO your an idiot.

That's the difference.

I understand you don't like America and I don't know if you ever served in the military. But regardless of your dislikes, there are a couple of things you should have learned in civics class, if nowhere else.

First, in this country you get a trial and are presumed innocent until proven guilty.

Second, we don't leave our people behind. That was something both Regan and Obama understood. It is something our military commanders understood. I get that you don't understand, which makes me happy I never had to serve with you.

Of course, in this country you also get to speak your mind, no matter how closed and small it might be.

So, go get him. Don't release terrorists commanders in trade. Release one of their traitors. Release someone who spilled. We traded five commanders for someone who already betrayed his unit.

Nope. Bergdahl is a traitor and most people could care less about his sorry ass. He should be court marshalled and spend the rest of his life in Leavenworth.

As for your assinine thread? Kinda funny how you always pull up some perceived wrong doing by a Rep to justify the bullshit actions of your messiah.

Apparantly in your little world perceived wrongs are A O K as long as everyone is doing them.

LMAO your an idiot.

LMAO your an idiot

:lol:

Forum List

Back