roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif

What revenge? And for WHAT?

You people are really melodramatic when you are ready.

I think most republicans are afraid to support her because they know she will get bashed.

I think she's proven she can withstand all the bashing they can dish.. and with a hi hi ho salute,, off she goes to Fox. She can do the dems a lot of damage working behind the scenes,, she will extract her revenge..

If she could withstand the criticism, she'd still be in politics.

I think most republicans are afraid to support her because they know she will get bashed.

I think she's proven she can withstand all the bashing they can dish.. and with a hi hi ho salute,, off she goes to Fox. She can do the dems a lot of damage working behind the scenes,, she will extract her revenge..

:eusa_whistle:

past the graveyard

Oh geez. Palin is on FXN, she's not in politics. She made a bundle on her best selling book, and now she's making more money on TV. I saw Chris Matthews whining about her general knowledge deficit.

Yet she ran Alaska better than Obama is running the US. Maybe she knows management principles more than trivia. Obama & the dems will find out in 2010 and 2012 what voters want and what they don't want.

Couldn't agree more.

Palin did run Alaska a hell of a lot better than BO is running the country. HIs inexperience didn't seem to bother any of those that voted for him though. So I guess there is a a double standard big time.

AS you say. The voters will be deciding in 2010 and 2012.

If only she had Soros to bankroll her.

Forum List

Back