The GOP field is pathetic - Obama will win by default in 2012

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
unless there is a major recession/depression which I dont want to see happen

Right - we saw how popular Dems were in the midterm elections of 2010.

The Repubs will control EVERYTHING after the election of 2012.

Only a complete imbecile would vote for the Marxist after his 1st four years of failure.

If Mitch (Hamlet) Daniels cant make up his mindwhether to run - woulnd make a good president anyway.

Let his family decide if he would run.

Only a complete imbecile would vote for the Marxist after his 1st four years of failure.

Saved to smash in your face after the 2012 elections. I cant wait.

unless there is a major recession/depression which I dont want to see happen

Just keep your eyes closed, click your heels 3 times, keep saying I want to go Home, There is no Hope or change left here, it has been squandered. Better that than lying to yourself. ;)

How long have you been suffering from Premature Ejaculation??? :lol:

Thanks Gestapo Zona. I look forward to laughing at your fat ass!!!

They said the same thing about the Democrats and Bush in 1992.

It's a Media Control thing the Collective used to effect outcome, funny, I think our greatest export is Advertizing.... you know.... Bullshit. Too many buy into false claims and that is their payoff. It seems the whole foundation and infrastructure is rooted in fooling some of the people, all of the time, to their own end.

"Who does best against Obama? Paul. The congressman from Texas, who also ran as a libertarian candidate for president in 1988 and who is well liked by many in the tea party movement, trails the president by only seven points (52 to 45 percent) in a hypothetical general election showdown."

http://www.politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com

loved your blog.

A libertarian who said he would have voted against the civil rights act? REally, this guy?

It'll be a long time before the GOP recovers from the "Palin Effect".

You guys are completely out of touch with reality.

We just had one of the Largest swings from Democrat to Republican ever in the last election. You guys got your ass raped in the House, just barely held the senate, and we saw the most massive sweep of state houses, and Governorships in 100 years.

The Palin Effect? You are completely delusional.

I will admit the Republican Field is weak right now but you guys need a reality check.

On second thought. Keep thinking your guy is a lock, despite the fact that Most Americans think were heading in the wrong direction. It will make it much more fun to watch Election night, as the results come in and you people start screaming the Republicans are "stealing" the Presidency again! over and over and over! LOL

If Unemployment is still over 8% in NOV 2010 Obama will need a miracle to win. Even against a mediocre Republican Challenger. If he pulled out a win, he would be the first American President to ever win re-election when unemployment was over 8%.

:)

"Who does best against Obama? Paul. The congressman from Texas, who also ran as a libertarian candidate for president in 1988 and who is well liked by many in the tea party movement, trails the president by only seven points (52 to 45 percent) in a hypothetical general election showdown."

loved your blog.

A libertarian who said he would have voted against the civil rights act? REally, this guy?

I could be wrong, but I believe the Libertarian Argument against the Civil Rights act. Was a purely technical Grievance. Something about how the Constitution already guaranteed everyone equal rights, and special legislation for Minorities was not necessary. That and the whole States rights issue. Or some shit like that.

loved your blog.

It's not my blog. It's an article written by the CNN Deputy Political Director.

No. A Libertarian who supports Property Rights. By extention of this principle, the Civil Rights Act defies Property Rights.

So you don't believe in Property Rights, eh? Then I hope you don't mind if a walk into your house, preach a bunch of views you disagree with, eat all your food, and watch your TV.

Obama wont beat a Romney/Bachmann or Romeny/Mike Ryan ticket,,,and Obama is just too gay to be president anyway,,,,why is he always rubbing the shoulders of previous presidents and leaders anyway?

Forum List

Back