The GOP demands Jeb Bush

Any moron who would vote for Bush III over that vile, evil bitch, because they think they're picking the lesser of two evils, doesn't deserve to vote. As a matter of fact, a reeducation camp would be completely deserved.

The same steady grind as Mitt, and let the far righties devour their tails as they did last time.

Darn why do we even bother to hold elections. Some numbskull on this board declares "The GOP" wants Jeb and the race will be Bush v Clinton. I guess that's the end of it then.

Name your poison Rabbi

Want to back Perry again?
Which one is your choice? Is Bernie Sanders left enough for you? You know Fidel is available, right?
When given a chance to stand up and make a stand......Rabbi whiffs again

It is always easier to post on a political message board when you never stand for anything
remind me which candidates you've supported here?
Yeah, you run away every time.
Are you even eligible to vote?
Gee......let me fill you in
Obama?

I also predicted McCain and Romney as the GOP candidates four years before the election. Republicans are so predictable
I think they'll run a Bush/<insert female-minority candidate here> ticket

The same steady grind as Mitt, and let the far righties devour their tails as they did last time.

Problem for Jeb is the same problem Romney faced. A long, drawn out primary where nobody in the clown car wants to leave
Asshole Cruz will hang on until his last dollar is spent harping at Bush about what being a real American means

Last edited:
Jeb, Jeb, he's our man, if he can't free illegal Mexicans, NOBODY can !

Run Jebbie-boy ! RUN ... your brother RW's LOVE you !!

a Bush-Romney ticket ... Illegal Mexicans get amnesty, RW's die of a stroke or heart attack .. priceless.

I guess the primaries are over before they started. The GOP decided they want Jeb Bush. For all you conservatives out there, I guess the choice is being made for you. The GOP will spend it's mass fortune to push Jeb and slander anyone else running.

No, no. Don't try to say that you can still vote for someone else in the primary. The GOP doesn't care that you want Cruz, Paul, Walker, or Christie. All the GOP has to do is claim that Jeb is the only option if you want to beat Hillary, get their pundits (Hannity, Limbaugh, Fox news) to repeat it, and you conservatives will eat it up. It's already started. Seemingly out of nowhere, interviews and news stories about Jeb are popping up everywhere. Some pundits are already spouting the line "Only option against Hillary". Jeb has been meeting with Republican leaders and republican donors. The primary is just a dog and pony show now.

The GOP has already made the choice for you.

(Now I get to sit back, watch conservatives deny this, and still get proven right in time)
I have no clue from where you get your information. At this point no one on GOP side has officially declared candidacy.
So even if people tied to the RNC, are talking, they are talking out of turn.

I got my information from the news, 6 months ago when I started this topic. I don't know why someone decided to revive a topic that old.

At the time I started this topic all the news was swirling around Jeb. It's since died down, but I doubt the GOP are done pushing him, they're most likely just lying low.

From a GOP strategy perspective, they shouldn't give a crap about what evangelicals and Tea Partiers want...they'll vote Republican no matter what. So you get candidates like Romney and Bush, instead of Cruz or Paul
Democrats will vote democrat. If republicans don't like a candidate they just don't vote at all.

a Bush-Romney ticket ... Illegal Mexicans get amnesty, RW's die of a stroke or heart attack .. priceless.

Bush will face the same obstacle that McCain and Romney faced. If he wants the nomination, he will have to pick a running mate who satisfies the far right

Nobody will ever be dumb enough to take a Palin again, but a social conservative is a strong possibility

From a GOP strategy perspective, they shouldn't give a crap about what evangelicals and Tea Partiers want...they'll vote Republican no matter what. So you get candidates like Romney and Bush, instead of Cruz or Paul
Democrats will vote democrat. If republicans don't like a candidate they just don't vote at all.
I haven't seen any numbers on that...but it doesn't sound right to me.

We always hear that Republicans vote in higher percentages than Democrats do....I dunno. I'm inspired to look into that. Can you think of any examples where Republicans didn't like their Presidential candidate, and turned out in fewer numbers as a result? I can't. Maybe Barry Goldwater, or Bob Dole?

Yup, we need another Bush. W took the country to its knees and Jeb would finish the job. But he won't win. The far right will not support him. He is too ready to compromise.

Yup, we need another Bush. W took the country to its knees and Jeb would finish the job. But he won't win. The far right will not support him. He is too ready to compromise.
We haven't invaded Iraq in a while

We need a Bush to do that

We haven't invaded Iraq in a while

We need a Bush to do that

I think the southern portion of Africa may be next, well, after Ebola thins the population. Halliburton needs another boost in their share price.

Jeb is the only Republican who can win swing states and fight Hillary for Florida

He is their only option

Translation.
Mitt/McCain is the only Republican who can win swing states and fight Hillary for Florida

He is their only option

Reality is Hillary is Democrats only option, seriously... Next us is Michelle who has never even hinted at wanting to be a politician.

RW, focus on your party, it's in desperate need of direction seeing as Obama turned into Bush 3 and lost confidence in the youth, women, and Latino voters. Something is telling us Hillary is not gonna have the "umph" you hope she will... The vagina "is about time" slogan feels baked up to sell Dems another shitty President.

Jeb is the only Republican who can win swing states and fight Hillary for Florida

He is their only option

Translation.
Mitt/McCain is the only Republican who can win swing states and fight Hillary for Florida

He is their only option

Reality is Hillary is Democrats only option, seriously... Next us is Michelle who has never even hinted at wanting to be a politician.

RW, focus on your party, it's in desperate need of direction seeing as Obama turned into Bush 3 and lost confidence in the youth, women, and Latino voters. Something is telling us Hillary is not gonna have the "umph" you hope she will... The vagina "is about time" slogan feels baked up to sell Dems another shitty President.
Damn.....that rambling makes absolutely no sense

Forum List

Back