The GOP, Cheaters, Ron Paul won the State of Maine

You're not a Ron Paul supporter. So excuse me if i take your rant as being a bit of faux outrage. Seems to me, you have ulterior motives. Now, if you were a genuine Ron Paul supporter? I would take you seriously.

Says the GOP shill masquerading as a Ron Paul supporter....

Aw, still pissy cause they took your little Mod Badge away? Get over it dummy. SHEESH!

You're not a Ron Paul supporter. So excuse me if i take your rant as being a bit of faux outrage. Seems to me, you have ulterior motives. Now, if you were a genuine Ron Paul supporter? I would take you seriously.

Aw, still pissy cause they took your little Mod Badge away? Get over it dummy. SHEESH!

Yeah, being a former mod here was totally the motivating factor behind my post.

:thup:

Pfft... Ever been a Mod or Admin for a board this size? I have... He likely gave it back. The job sucks with very little reward. And even if they took it for whatever reason it's still not a good thing to hit someone with. They are still here, and thus... Really not something worthy of bringing up.

My opinion.

Paul never had a chance in the Grand Scheme of things, so I think whether or not he actually won Maine, is pretty meaningless.

yeah, voter fraud is meaningless... Fuck you asshole! :thup:

I didn't mean the Fraud, if any was meaningless, asshat. I meant the Out come of it is Meaningless to the over all Election.

You over reacting tantrum throwing neg repping baby. Not sure I will ever recover from that -13 points.

lol

What is really sad is that guys like you are all about voter ID laws to prevent the alleged voter fraud problem in the country yet when faced with something like this from the GOP you have jack shit to say about it.

It's just further evidence that you guys don't give a shit about voting rights so long as what is being done benefits you and your party in some fashion.

Last edited:

Pfft... Ever been a Mod or Admin for a board this size? I have... He likely gave it back. The job sucks with very little reward. And even if they took it for whatever reason it's still not a good thing to hit someone with. They are still here, and thus... Really not something worthy of bringing up.

My opinion.

lol pay it no mind. That's his way of saying "i got no defense against what you just said but I have to say something".

I'm sure the OP is valuable.. It's LIKELY that Ron Paul won the popular vote in MAINE caucus and the REP party leaders just wanted to give Mitt a needed boost at that time in the National press.

Don't need R. Maddow to validate this one..

Maine GOP says it will not release updated caucus results « 2012 Election Central

Report from The New American:

The Maine GOP declared the former Massachusetts Governor the narrow winner of the state's presidential caucus February 11, but Romney's 194-vote margin of victory over Texas Congressman Ron Paul is being whittled away as more results have been reported.

Moreover, the state's rural Washington County — along with a few other communities that postponed their caucuses February 11 — will hold the final caucuses Saturday, February 18 and may decide the victor of the non-binding straw poll.

But GOP Party Chairman Charlie Webster insists that he will not release updated results from the additional caucuses, even as he comes under increasing fire from his fellow Maine Republicans and national Ron Paul campaign officials. In results in the three counties that have been released to the public, Ron Paul won more votes than were reported in the official results. Webster claims that the missing votes — when all of them are counted — will favor Romney, and that he is not going to give the press access to updated results. “No one has access,” he told the Daily Caller February 15. “There will be no access. We will give it to the committee on March 10. We are not going to release them [the missing votes]. People can whine and complain and plead, but I’m not going to make them public.”

Webster admits there were clerical errors in the tally on February 11. “What I tell people is that I’m not going to fire my staff because they make clerical errors,” he told the Daily Caller. “My poor staffer is in tears, because people are harassing her.”

Boo Hoo for him right? An ADMISSION of hanky-panky right there..

HOWEVER -- it doesn't matter.. Maine is a "non-binding caucus" state. NO delegates are assigned by the popular vote. They are chosen at local caucus. And the candidates have to fight over these individuals to get delegates AFTER the election..

I know - I know --- the public perception is that this is a publically funded election -- validated by election officials of their hometowns ---- WRONG.. It's near anarchy and RIPE for tinkering with the results.

In fact -- IT'S a CLOSED PARTY MEETING and those who aren't active in that partys' business have little to say or complain about except the folks THEY elected to run it.

That's the way it is...

Maine’s weird, weeklong caucus - The Washington Post

Like Iowa, Colorado and Minnesota, Maine holds a non-binding caucus, so none of the state’s 24 GOP delegates are bound to vote for a candidate. The results being released Saturday are from a straw poll taken at each caucus that has no solid relation to the state delegates chosen. (The straw poll results from the four caucuses happening after Saturday will be left out.)

“We’re as nonbinding as you can get,” Quatrano added, explaining that at many caucuses every person who volunteers to be a delegate gets a spot.

But Paul’s camp is confident that delegate preferences in the caucus states will carry over to the state conventions.

Just another reason why people NEED MORE CHOICES when it comes to party politics. Because there's literally no where to go when the process becomes tainted or stinky..

you dont undeerstand cheating do you?

You especially, are not a Ron Paul supporter. You like many other Democrats, just use him when it's convenient. You stand for the exact opposite of what he stands for. You're possibly the biggest Nanny/Police Stater on this Board. But that being said, all are welcome to join the Ron Paul Revolution. People can change, and that includes you. And hopefully you'll make that change someday. You will be welcomed.

I am absolutely not a Paul supporter. I think Crazy Uncle Liberty should be selling pencils on a street corner, not serving in the legislature , but cheating is cheating and bullshit is bullshit.

You picked up on that too huh?

I guess it is kinda obvious. :lol:

Paul never had a chance in the Grand Scheme of things, so I think whether or not he actually won Maine, is pretty meaningless.

yeah, voter fraud is meaningless... Fuck you asshole! :thup:

I didn't mean the Fraud, if any was meaningless, asshat. I meant the Out come of it is Meaningless to the over all Election.

You over reacting tantrum throwing neg repping baby. Not sure I will ever recover from that -13 points.

lol

Bullshit.

It's very meaningful. Who knows how things might have gone if the GOP and media didn't go out of their way to paint Paul as a non-viable, fringe candidate?

The cheating was wide spread and much of it came directly from the Romney campaign. There are several law suits pending as we speak as a result. They aren't interested in our support and they definitely don't want us having a voice. What really matters now is the fight to make sure it doesn't happen again which is going on all over. In the St. Louis County GOP Central Committee Ron Paul supporters gained 20 of 59 seats. In the city of St. Louis ( yes it's different) Ron Paul supporters gained 15 of 21 seats. Seats were gained all over the state but reports are still coming in. I know of several liberty candidates that won primaries yesterday. Robyn Hamlin who is running for a House seat is one of them. We aren't giving up and we won't go away. We are fixing things as the founders intended through grassroots organization.

You picked up on that too huh?

I guess it is kinda obvious. :lol:

Obvious enough for even a dummy like me to see.

Jusr more Democrats using Ron Paul to attack the Republican Party. You're not Ron Paul supporters. You're frauds. Period, end of story.

A15 is definitely not a Paul supporter and never claimed to be.

I voted for him, which is as much support as I'm willing to give any candidate.

We both know you don't support him and would never vote for him so why don't you shut your cock hole and go polish your Romney signs mmkay? :thup:

Obvious enough for even a dummy like me to see.

Jusr more Democrats using Ron Paul to attack the Republican Party. You're not Ron Paul supporters. You're frauds. Period, end of story.

A15 is definitely not a Paul supporter and never claimed to be.

I voted for him, which is as much support as I'm willing to give any candidate.

We both know you don't support him and would never vote for him so why don't you shut your cock hole and go polish your Romney signs mmkay? :thup:

The OP isn't a Paul supporter either. And that's what i said dipshit. Take the buttplugs out ya ears and listen. And I don't give a rat's cock who you voted for. I wasn't talking to you. So mind your own business next time asshole.

Forum List

Back